The quest for an additional profit ...  - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

I also create account on this website but it is just a waste of time you spend a lot of time and it's only pay you few  cent I work in a different faucet websites and ptc advertisement websites but unfortunately I not earn a good amount of my in my opinion if we want to earn good amount of money then we must enter in cryptocurrency trading

• +1 1

Dear mate I have never heard of a site like that and also I don't think they are genuine . Because as you said if they require any personal information then I don't think they are so true. Don't provide any such information and be careful always.

• +1 1

It's definitely not worth the risk to use these websites if they want sensitive personal information from you of any sort.I never tried any websites beside here in cryptotalk because I am afraid in scams.And i am satisfied to work in a forum CryptoTalk. I spend many hours working in this forum.I cannot work in two sites at once because will feel tired and there is no time for me.

• +1 1

This forum is the best. I have not heard about it before, but I tried and experimented with it and discovered that it is the best in all aspects, financially and scientifically.

• +2 1

Everbody is getting payment for their posting. But profit is only given to those people who are writing good content. That is their good content is giving them good reputation which ultimately giving them goo profit from this forum

Most of the sites are working on referral system and paying very low I will prefer staying in cryptocurrencies platform than any other platform We should always do research about such websites before we start working

I tried the site it was slow and give very Low profit and you have to work hard and for get your reward you have to be give alot of your information .

Yes, my friend, in order to achieve the best profit, we must work intensively in addition to presenting effective and important topics and opinions.
A business plan must be developed to obtain an acceptable profit and respect the rules and individuals here

In fact, I have not tried this site before, but a friend of mine has tried it and told me that working with him is fun, but you have to enter a lot of personal information before allowing you to work and get money and also has a high level of security, so I prefer not to go through this experience and stay to work here Just

• +3 1

Honestly, I have not heard of this site before, but I prefer to enter reliable platforms and have a positive reputation because there are many platforms that give much less profit from this platform, so I prefer to stay on this platform, work and learn

I did not heard about this webtalk site. But I am willing to do other works to earn money as I am a student. I will check this site if it found useful and profitable. But there is also a risk of scamming so you should be careful.

Thanks for trying to share other alternatives to get extra money. It is important to make sure that the source is reliable, since unfortunately there are sites that lend themselves to deceive. I feel good with Cryptotalk because I consider it to be a secure platform where I can advance both in knowledge and in the monetary sense, it is a wide field to grow.

• +1 1

Well, I've never heard this site but as you said, this site is paying an small amount of profit, so that i didn't participated with it and i will stay here in this forum, happy posting everyone.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, I did a comprehensive search before I started working on the CryptoTalk forum, but I found that all other forums are professional and you must have a huge balance to invest or work successfully. Either here the forum gives you equal profits, regardless of your rank, and you can start investing with the passage of time

@abualez

• +3 1

We must, when starting to invest currencies and work on the Internet, not to rely on one site and set goals and plans, the most important of which is not to rely on one site and always strive to obtain additional profit.

I had never heard of this site before, but I assume that any site that offers a large amount of withdrawal can be a scam, and I would not recommend it if it needs a lot of personal details.

I heard about this site and read an article about it. It has good features such as that it gives on every referral $ 1 a month and forever. But it seems difficult and its profits are relatively small. I prefer CryptoTool and I would like to continue working here.

There are various websites online but in the meantime this cryptocurrency campaign is the best way to make money without any payment issue even if you get every information you have.  I think we have to start enjoying here as well.    

I have not heard about that site. In fact this is my first time to hear about a site like this. I hope that the site is legit, and before using the site make sure you carry out a research about the site. 

On 5/22/2020 at 4:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

Thank you so much for this information I don't know about this website because I think that Crypto talk the one and only that are giving amount like this and it is only the one forum and I will also visit that site if it is good I will also work there.

That's what I'm trying to get to. 
I'm trying to be the best here on this site, even though I'm still a beginner and trying to get to the top. 
You should try to get more money.

• +4 1

it is probably normal that you want to make more money than you have now.  so don't worry.  it’s even good, because you are striving for more than you have.

Well, I've never heard this site but as you said, this site is paying an small amount of profit, so that i didn't participated with it and i will stay here in this forum, happy posting everyone..

• +2 1

What distinguishes this forum is that it allows free registration for all people, without the need to purchase a membership or upgrade the account, as its payments are made to all members regardless of their rank or experience.

Welcome, my friend .. I have never heard of such a site before ... and I prefer to remain in the scope of work within this forum as it provides me with my need for information and knowledge regarding digital currencies as well as provides the appropriate profit for my work without fraud .. I also prefer not to go into now In the experience you mentioned, I still do not have immense experience in this field so that I will not fall into the risk of fraud and lead to loss.

• +2 1