Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

Dear friend, I heard a lot about frauds that members of the forum were exposed to, we must not trust these channels and not give our personal information to anyone, I try to follow the advice of experts in order to avoid the scams. 

yes, in the telegram, well, there are a lot of scam projects and many people are led to such events and this is perhaps sad.

Yes, dear, unfortunately, fraudsters enter social media platforms, especially Telegram, in a large way, especially cryptocurrency fraudsters, and they enter all pages and channels related to cryptocurrencies in general and lure members by sending them to private mail and sending them lure messages about investing in a specific currency or site It is an investment and then it cheats it. I do not recommend entering this thing. It is called spam, so be careful about this thing because it will definitely cause us to lose our money in general. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

We just need to beware of these telegram channels and this scammers.one of these scammers also contact me on telegram he asked me to make investment or some dollars. but  I was aware of this scammers and avoided this scammer  .so we just need to beware of these telegram channels and scammers so that our money will not get lost.

Working in this forum will give you a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, the market for these currencies, trading operations, how these operations are carried out, and how you will benefit from these currencies in the correct way for the groups that you join with visionaries. Relying on yourself is the best way to increase profits and preserve the currencies you own.  Before validating it.

• +4 1

Many articles in this site, I believe, have indeed provided details such as telegram, social media, and YouTube scams. 

We've always advised people to do their homework without transferring funds to someone because the world is full of fraudsters, and the number of them has been on the rise recently.

Indeed we ought to be cautious with wires and stations in light of the fact that a many individuals have now evolved in making their own sites messages that they will utilize it to trick others which some of them join wire just to trick others so is vital that we ought to be cautious.

It happens when you trust each person without any reason and give all what you have, I have seen people ecen scamming less than 0.30$ which actually has no value but people still do this.

Yes mate we have to be careful of telegram groups or channels. There are lots of scammer available nowadays. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto their trap. Dont click any unusual links. Dont share your personal information with others.

• +1 1

Yes, this is true, my friend. We should be more careful, as you find many email senders on Telegram groups and steal money. You should be careful not to give your personal information to anyone.

• +5 1

I don't know telegram websites, channels and groups. But I have heard that telegrams are frauds. There are a lot of scammers on the meaning telegram. We must avoid scammers.

To be honest, my friend, I am very sorry that I cannot provide you with some useful information and experiences on this topic. Therefore, I hope to know a lot of information on this topic.

Thank you, my friend, for this information that will help protect and realize what the participants will do. We must have a sense of awareness and responsibility that will help us protect ourselves against scammers. All appreciation.  

I was also defrauded by the telegram bots where i was working with and they asked me to deposit in order to be able to withdraw profit and when i deposited i lost all my money so we must avoid working with these groups.

The Telegram app is favored by scammers for easy access to the largest number of people. We must be very careful of scammers and random mailers so that we do not fall victim to fraud

Personally I have also had this bad experience I suffered scams on several occasions through Telegram when trying to sell my cryptocurrencies to receive my national currency we must be very aware of the profiles that are the clones of the official buyers always check the name of users before sending our money.

• +2 1

Om and its mean the scammer are active on every platform and they can give you a big loss on every state and every platform so this is very bad and Crypto talk and telegram management should carry them and should be banned from this forum so that the member earning can never be theft

Hello dear all members I hope you all are good and doing great on this platform and enjoying your healthy life first of all I want to tell you that their brother I have also scammed from Telegram so I want to tell you that please be careful from scammer I am totally agree with you the scammers can get you are all the money in just seconds so thank you dear brother for sharing with us were useful post hope every beginner and you be will be benefited from your post

• +4 1

We must be fully aware before entering any group and consult the elderly members because they provide useful advice to everyone. In this way, we maintain our work and stay away from fraudsters.

Hello my friend, yes, I agree with this opinion. If we enter groups on Telegram, we will learn more about this site because of the many opinions of people.

I was about to get scammed ones a time, I later found it out to be someone from the telegram group that I joined. The group may not even scam but anyone of the people on the group can be scammer. They are the ones that do message. 

I have same story as yours. When I joined this forum I was even unfamiliar of the term BTC. I think this site is facing many scammers. For beginners its quite necessary to keep their account safe by avoiding scammers as they are new to cryptotalk.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello, my friend, the forum is safe, and I do not think that someone decides to fraud and can only if you are not able to protect yourself. Put a strong password and do not allow anyone to convince you of the e-mails, whatever they are.

• +1 1

I think all telegram groups are fraudulent
Stay away from them as much as possible
They deceive you with their fake words and advertisements
Please be careful

There are many sites, groups, and channels full of fraudsters whose only purpose is to steal people's money, so we have to be careful and take precautions and only join trusted sites and groups that are used by a lot of people we trust.

• +2 1