Following is more important than getting follower - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Getting followers in cryptotalk platform is very important and interesting because that shows that your work worth looking twice, but as for the new members in the platform, I think that following will be better for you at this stage because you will learn from them, thank you so much.

I think it is very important to get more followers and also it is very ipmportant  to follow some people.

When I get followers, this means that I post important and interesting posts, while when I follow special people, I get the benefit and valuable information from their posts.

My dear friend, I agree with you on that, both are important, but the follow-up comes first and foremost because when we follow people with more experience and knowledge, following them will also give you more important things you did not know and when you become experienced and knowledgeable, you will gain many followers. Thank you very much.

You are right in your content. That's why it's good. I am new and have not visited the first profile yet, because I did not even know that I could follow other members.

Yes, I completely agree with you, that we look for qualified people for whom we value their experience is more important than that we shine the lights on ourselves and wait for us to have followers, so we can take advantage of the time and choose what will benefit us most

• +2 1

At this forum seniors are our teachers. We can get good knowledge front them. It is because they have faced all the fact of this forum. So we should follow them for get good knowledge from them.

Yes, we must publish, read and follow members
  The old forum and what they publish from important and necessary topics to gain useful information from them

Yes, my friend, I am very interested in receiving knowledge, especially from adults with experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, and following them is essential to benefit in the field of work, and it is okay if we follow up with friends

I totally agree with you on that because collecting more informations is the best thing to do for beginners we can't learn when we don't see what other professionals gives us about currency so following people is the right decision to make at first 

Hello dear friend,

Yes in my opinion, Getting followers is best option then following others. Because if we have followers we can get more reputation and we will be able to earn and learn more.

@DanyelMy dear, thank you very much, and I wish you and everyone good luck as well. We are all here to learn. We are not with the great amount of knowledge and experience to be teachers, but rather we share what we have information and I hope that we will all reach the necessary experience to reach the goal that we aspire to.

I really want to thank you because didn't know the idea of following senior members of the forum.
You're right, if we follow up on high-profile members and their subjects, we'll gain experience and learn from them.

• +4 1

I really want to thank you because didn't know the idea of following senior members of the forum.
You're right, if we follow up on high-profile members and their subjects, we'll gain experience and learn from them.

Following is more better than followers , this is true because when you got much followers there gets notifications about post you made and there learn from ur post and all there could do is give u likes, but when you start following people who makes quality post , when there post you will get notifications and you will learn from all the good post to there made.

• +2 1

Personally, I think both are important as follows other members helps us to learn while getting followers allows us to have a community that you can help with your posts, but we don't have to focus on getting followers our focus should be on creating good quality posts.

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 4:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for  from the notification setting more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

I need to update my reminders at some point, but I still forget. Some of the people I follow don't have alerts switched on when they write a new post. I find out after a few days or weeks, and I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner. I'm either too sleepy or lazy to know how to adjust these settings at times. Anyway, I'm hoping none of my forum mates are grunge fans.

I am right my friend. We must follow the elderly and those who have good experience to take from their experience and skills and to achieve success on this platform. This is more important than getting followers for your account. Following up with others and veterans brings benefit and profit to us, and this is considered  It is more important than others following us, which we get from the good reputation that we got from the consultations of the ancients

• +2 1

There is nothing to follow here, you have to clear your subject beforehand and you have to know all those things and think more about commenting on the right information.

Yes dear you're right I like to follow people that I am a lot of is she good knowledge seems to have many expert members I want to read them all members post do we have to choose correct pupil remember for learning and reading their topic

I really do not follow anyone in particular, if I have liked certain publications a lot and I can say that some have been of real value and quality, even so I do not follow them because the way I perform functions here in the forum is clearly to visualize each On the Sub-Forums that catch my attention, I do it at least 4 times a day and if I can see a topic that seems interesting then I read it and comment if necessary.

On 5/17/2020 at 12:04 PM, Beast921 said:

Seniors are basically our teacher.They are well experienced too.No one can teach you like them.Because they also suffered from the same which we are suffering.So by following them we can learn lot of informations.

I think following the senior is important we can watch their posts and learn from them . But some junior member have good knowledge to so find the good and knowledgeable member.

Following is surely more important than having followers because you follow to learn and gain good result and you are follow also to learn from you and pick from your skills so that is why following is more important than to be followed.

you are right but the thing is still same because if you make good post in forum then basically member will follow you so that you dont need go hope for follower again.. Thus if every one focus on DOING good post only then without any doubt no one need to think about getting followers.             

This is absolutely true.This forum is like a school and we all are here learning students. So we need help from each other for this learning process. For that we should follow every those members who post unique topics on the forum.

Yes, you say it is true that following the active members here who write useful information is better than getting followers without any benefit. I always follow the people for whom I read useful comments or posts.

• +2 1