Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

Yes i already trying this website , but you have to know , 1000 captchas per day look easy , but it doesn’t, is really difficult to finish 1000 captcha per day , this can take a lot of time from you , yes this website is not a scam , but is will work hard and all the time to earn this one dollar.

Good topic. I really do not have any idea about CAPTCHA. I hope that we will address this topic further for the benefit of all. Thank you.

Unlike this wonderful forum, solving a CAPTCHA will require a great effort from you in exchange for a small fee, and of course you will not get any knowledge from it, As for this forum, you can learn about cryptocurrencies and you will make excellent money for your little effort

I've never heard of this site before, but I think it's hard to do all this testing for one dollar. The world of coding is vast and you can find sites that are more profitable and more logical.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many ways to make money online.  Captcha solution needs a lot of time and profits are few.  This wonderful forum provides us with invaluable knowledge as well as earning enough money to buy basic necessities.  A time consuming CAPTCHA solution.  The money we earn from a CAPTCHA solution is very little so you should stay away from it.

• +2 1

Well that's sound interesting , I haven't heard about that before , but I don't think the job is possible to consider , I advice working with learning like here in the forum

I don't recommend it because it takes time and resources, and I suppose if it's legit, it's unfair to put in all that effort for a limit of $1 per day. I'm searching for new websites these days, but it's difficult to find legitimate and reasonable websites.

I'm going to stick with cryptotalk right now; I've visited a lot of survey sites so far, but you have to apply for every survey you visit before you can participate.

I think all those types of sites are just complete waste of time and resources because you won't earn something reasonable from that captcha of a thing, instead of that focus here and earn talktoken and satoshis at same time while you do same work in different sections of this forum.

I don't recommend this type of work because it requires lot of time and effort to solve hundred or thousand captcha and in return we only get little amount . So we should try some productive work which give us payment according to our efforts.

Thanks fir your information. But i think this is fake site or this site gain lots of work from you in little reward. If you want to earn only money in simple method and little efforts than i will suggest you work at this forum. This is very reliable an comfortable plateform for us.

Thanks for the amazing post. Actually i did not have any information about it. But t i think cryptocurrency is away from all scammers and useful and safe in all perspective. Probably this is the importance for its spread all over the world.

In fact, this site is legitimate, but solving such a large number of captcha per day or even in several days is very difficult and it is a waste of time also needs great effort. I advise you to find a better job that will earn you more and with less effort.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Dearest friend,  I have no experience about  captcha But now by reading few comments I realized that it takes time and effort.  And the main problem is that they pay very low prices . So, it's  just a waste of time .

It might be a good thing for beginners, but for me I think it is a waste of time, you can get more money on this forum in addition to learning useful information.

• +2 1

I've already solved captchas on these types of websites, but it takes a lot of time and the profits are poor depending on where you are. I believe there are better ways to spend our time, such as faucets where we can earn multiple cryptocurrencies.

Hydar greetings I never used or work capture before I am learning from your posted in my opinion I think you do very very hard working thing to do because it consume lots of time of your angle I did don't give any profit I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

I haven't tried it, but don't you think it's a waste of time, answering 1000 tests for one dollar, that's a waste of time and you can work on coding better, and the payoff is good.

Making captcha rather than recaptcha codes from android is a good fresh take for ourselves and the earn money in the first place. For each task completed, there is a payment. 2captcha, kolotibablo, and megatypers / protypers are some of the websites where you can do this.

There are a lot of sites that offer money for a CAPTCHA solution. The amount we get for a CAPTCHA solution is very little. This type of business is a waste of time so we must look for other ways to earn money. You can earn abundant money by trading digital currencies.

• +2 1

2captcha is legit site and its pays genuinely but the main problem is they pays very low prices, one year back I am also work in this site and solve 1000 captcha not easy, we can't earn 1$ dollar per day, so  it's not a good site so don't use it.

Yes, my friend, it is an honest site, but it takes a lot of time for little money, so I do not recommend it very much because it is a waste of time.

Instead, you can support this forum and work hard on it, as it rewards you well for your effort.

Dear doing 1000 capture daily is not an easy task do you think it is easy it isn't easy task to get done so we are getting paid for 20- posts daily so cryptotalk is much better than these low paying websites thank you for sharing you this information with us I hope you will like my work.

I have heard about this site but I have not worked on it because it takes a lot of time for a little profit and you will not get useful information from it . On the other hand, I think it is better for you to work in the forum to obtain money and experience in the field of digital currencies .

Yes my friend first of all I want to tell something about on this site and you have to know 1000 captures captcha per day look easily. The solution of 1000 captcha is hard work for 1used . thanks for topic.

It is a waste of time and using 1000 tests a day is difficult and needs a lot of effort for a little money, so it is better to look for another job, for example, the surveys earn more than that, my friend.

It is a waste of time and using 1000 tests a day is difficult and needs a lot of effort for a little money, so it is better to look for another job, for example, the surveys earn more than that, my friend.