Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

Everyone does what they want. As for me, there is no point in spending so much time on it. 1 captcha = 10 seconds, 6 captchas per minute, 160 minutes will take 1000 captchas and this is only $ 1. I don't think it's worth it, but it's up to you. At the expense of security, everything can be, can be honest, or they can cheat after a while

I worked on this site that I worked with and it was something that wanted me to complete 1000 captchas per day..but frankly it was impossible..I wasted more than 3 hours on it..but in the end it is of not benefit..I do not advise you at all

Edited by SamDz3

I do not like 2captcha, probably because I have a slow typing speed. For those who type quickly and very quickly, the 2captcha service can be quite useful. Captcha typing tasks can be considered as a training for attentiveness and speed of reaction. However, I am aware that if I could type quickly, my attitude towards 2captcha would be much more loyal. In any case one should try 2captcha on one' own and only then make a decision.

• Useful or interesting 1

I preferred to invest that time in learning, maybe I won't get anything at first but in the long run it will give me many more benefits.

Man, I dont recommend you to waste your time in such projects. We can solve 1000 captcha in 4-5 hours. It means we will work hard and get only 1 USD. I tried such websites before and I know how difficult to do such work.

This of solving captcha is one of the basic and old ways to earn USD through the internet, it is the same as PTC and the truth is not that it is 100% profitable because obtaining a good or medium income is something that is achieved in a long time even So there are many people who like this type of platform to earn money.

On the other hand, if you manage to forge a series of referrals that work for you in this type of platform, the returns will be much better, it is also possible to acquire Bots that help you to automatically perform this work and thus be able to generate an even greater income.

For my part, I have tried some platforms of this style but eventually I will put them aside for reaching $ 1 is a bit slow.

Man, I dont recommend you to waste your time in such projects. We can solve 1000 captcha in 4-5 hours. It means we will work hard and get only 1 USD. I tried such websites before and I know how difficult to do such work.

It all depends on the time you have to dedicate to the captcha, but the truth is that any option that generates income is valid, you just have to be willing and dedicate the time, i am spending time to acquire some airdrops that yobit is giving away, making 100 publications over here in cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is an easy way to earn some money but I think that 

you won't earn alot of money by doing that you should try something 

Moore profitable

I started to do captcha works back at 2009., and until today I worked at all possible projects paid from 1$ -  $5/1000 correct entries. But after all this years captcha entry job became hard and too difficult for untrained new people. Today rate is poor 0.5/1000 normal text captchas, and 1$/1000 recaptcha clicks.

Solving captcha is most worst job in this world , they give you a little ammount for doing a lot of captcha ! So i never recommend it to anyone , 1000 captcha for 0.5 dollar is waste of time

Working in "2captcha" is really a waste of time, you have to spend more than 10 hours to get an average profit. I really don't recommend it, I think there are other much better platforms

On 13/5/2020 at 6:38, khan_18 said:

Sí, incluso hice este tipo de trabajo antes. En ese sitio web donde trabajé por 100 captcha me pagaron 1 usd pero hacer ese 100 captcha en sí es muy difícil y hacer 1000 captcha es realmente imposible. Es mejor mantenerse alejado de él. Gracias. 

¿Te pagan por tus publicaciones en cryptotalk brother? 

Frankly for those who are starting it is not bad. also if you have a good amount of referrals. But after that it stops being profitable. The ideal is then to evolve. I use platforms that pay more than that per day and automatically and without investing.

• +2 1

Well, give us such a dubious offer. I'm not sure if the effort will be worth it, but thanks for the information and for the sake of interest I'll try.

This is a waste of time specially when you don't have active referrals, but if you haven't a good capital, try this faucets and take analyse courses while you doing this. 

i think that to solve 1000 captcha is a big number and you should be working hardly, to complete this quantity, for me i prefer to working in any faucet than working in solving captcha

This field already exists and is in honest positions to work in this field, but I think the profit from it is very little than expected

It is only waste your valuable time for small thing , I don't suggest to do that . Why is it need to solve captcha and somebody get from that?! I don't like work for very small money.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

How much time takes to solve 100 captcha ? Even If it takes 30 min, you will be fooled. Because you re using electricy, its not free. So dont give such advice to the people. Do not be fooled and dont let anybody being fooled by your opinion.

Solve 1000 captchas? That takes a long time, the truth is that I tried and it did not work at all. It consumes me a lot of time, and the truth is a waste of time, the payment is very low. Suppose you need $ 10. You must solve 10,000 captchas. The only good thing is that the site is reliable, but spending most of your life solving 1000 captchas is very tiring and complicated. Personally, I do not recommend it. I prefer Cryptotalk.

Making captchas is one of the many ways to make money online, some pages give the option that they pay you in money or in fractions of satoshis, but really to obtain this benefit it takes a long time, although it is a legitimate way to do something of money, they were one of my first methods to get that economic resource.

I have worked in this type of captcha sites and the truth is I recommend them only at the beginning, if you want to start making money on the internet and obtain profits at once, but only at the beginning, this type of work becomes a bit heavy with the time, my recommendation is that with the money you get on the page, you look for the best way to invest it and be able to have another form of income that is not just that, since as I told you at the beginning it is fine but then it gets tiring to have to do what same every time

• +1 1

1 hour ago, benalmoh88 said:

i think that to solve 1000 captcha is a big number and you should be working hardly, to complete this quantity, for me i prefer to working in any faucet than working in solving captcha

as you said making a faucet is something very laborious and frankly 1000 capcha is an exaggerated number and for someone to do this they would have to spend the whole day on the computer and should forget things offline which is extremely exaggerated. but faucets are also a waste of time

1 hour ago, Graciavc said:

It all depends on the time you have to dedicate to the captcha, but the truth is that any option that generates income is valid, you just have to be willing and dedicate the time, i am spending time to acquire some airdrops that yobit is giving away, making 100 publications over here in cryptotalk.

Working solving captcha is a job that requires a lot of patience, the issue with the most recognized pages is the time it takes to generate each captcha, this greatly influences the profit obtained, but it is a good start for those who are unaware of the time. world of making money on the web, is a good start. Currently I am also optimistic about yobit airdrops in the same way

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.