Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

I think if you solve more than 1000 captcha code then you can earn money as 1doller. It's best for everyone and interesting task for earnings and make himself buisy on the forum for the purpose to complete the task of captcha.

I don't recommend all those type of site, where you solve 100 captcha just for one Dollar. Its going to be very stressful solving captcha just for one Dollar. Its also impossible to solve 1000 captcha a day.

Friends is it okay by you? To me, it is not. Solving 1000 captcha just for a dollar is a waste of energy and resources, there are better ways to earn online other than that with almost the same or less effort. Go through other sections of the forum, Referral section especially to find better opportunities in it.

Obviously dude I have try solving captcha before I join this platform but I must be sincere with the members of this platform more precisely the new members it is not really profitable because a long time solve 100 captcha, I will advice the members of this platform to stay in this platform for better earning.

I think this work is very hard as compared to crypto. You cannot complete a task in one day. This work os difficult and time consuming. You must have lots of time to work on this website to earn money. I suggest you to work here to earn money with easy method.

I believe you understand that you can't get a lot of money just solving the captcha, but you can earn a little amount to start something else, something bigger than solving captcha. So good luck!

We must not look at the material values, these sites exist and work according to a specific plan to provide solutions and selective ideas, from my point of view, I do not care about the gain as much as I do to have a solution to help or make proposals that I can benefit from.

I've worked on these types of pages before, solving captchas, but it takes a lot of time and the profits are poor depending on where you are in the world. I believe there are better ways to spend our time, such as faucets where we can receive multiple cryptocurrencies.

On 5/13/2020 at 4:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

Solving captcha is a great job.  Because it gives us a good amount of income.  We can earn 3-4 by working a few hours daily from 2captcha website.  But we need a lot of patience.

My dear, Many sites are available but more sites are spam because some sites not show out withdrawals plate form.So be careful and fully satisfied and then you start this work. Captcha work may be real but profit is very low.this forum is very good forum join this and get knowledge and money. I wish to you best of luck dear.   

It wastes time, and its scientific and material benefit is minimal. I do not recommend it because it is subject to ban at any moment and when you lose all your profits. There are many websites that pay money, but you have to make sure of their credibility and legitimacy. I prefer to work in the field of  Encrypted talk, because it earns us knowledge and pays us for doing some jobs. This work we use later to make a lot of profits through trading

• +4 1

Captcha gives little money compared to this forum it gives more than one dollar a day and faster usage compared to other websites we use in the crypto world.

• +3 1

In fact, I do not think that this work is useful, just as the financial reward is low for the effort involved and the time required for this work, I think you should commit to working in this forum where you can profit and learn at the same time, so there is no waste of time here.

Yes i already trying this website , but you have to know , 1000 captchas per day look easy , but it doesn’t, is really difficult to finish 1000 captcha per day , this can take a lot of time from you , yes this website is not a scam , but is will work hard and all the time to earn this one dollar.

One of the first ways I started making some dollars on the Internet
Working in it was hard at first, but it was fun, as if you were playing a writing game
Yes, I was mistaken a lot, but I gained experience afterwards and became fast in writing and quickly in paying attention to what appears to me
It means that it will benefit you and make some money from it.

This site is useful for people who own popular sites or forums, but for new users, it is very tiring.
I don't like working on such sites.
I think this forum is the best way to earn cryptocurrencies.

It pays however it will be beneficial as per the time and apparatuses of every individual to have the option to do the manual human test, yet in the event that it is an extremely constrained occupation we will see long haul results. I haven't especially utilized it since it wouldn't be productive.

I'm glad you explained the payment system because many of the posts I read were not and just talked about payments without giving the number. It is very low to be paid for doing this job. I don't like captcha anyway, so I wouldn't do it to pay a higher amount either. It will take several hours to finish 1000 captcha and the payment is very low. I don't know why he did that either.

What a waste of time to indulge in such a seemingly endless activity for such a small sum of money. Please do not waste your time in this manner.

Yes my friend ,I have already heard about 2captcha, but I didn't work on it,but in my opinion it's not easy to solve this amount of captcha.there are alot of websites that gives you profits and increase your money.In My opinion, cryptotalk is the best plateform to work ,learn and earn money. It's the most reliable site  I have ever seen.

• +2 1

Hello guys,this website is a not of scam but is will work hard and all the time to earn this one dollar,all the majority of peoples who rise money have worked for on captcha, even surveys are more profitable,thank you.

• +1 1

I think it is just waste of time because the payments are very low and we can hardly earn $1 in a whole week. So, I would suggest you to learn new skills and gain good knowledge than investing time in unnecessary work. First educated yourself and learn different skills then you can certainly get good earning jobs. 

Yes dear it is a legitimate site but my friend the problem lies in the kabcha they pay low prices and need a great time and effort and it is not easy this work and frankly I am now looking for other websites at the present time but it is difficult to reach a reliable and fair site and I am a former role in this encrypted world because I am  Comfortable and happy here

• +1 1

I think that this profit is very little, in exchange for these many participations. Certainly, continuous hard work is the best opportunity to earn, but we have to put our effort and time in sites that give us an appropriate amount equivalent to what we do of high-level work.

yes you're right I agree with you full information you can as well learn more about cryptocurrency at the same time on the beginner section or YouTube and Google if you want to search new things