Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Greeting to all members,  I have noticed that many people don't use this search option.  They just eager to earn and complete their daily posts. Please dear friend, reduce your greediness burning inside you to become rich in a very short period of time,  in order to avoid fallen as a victim of scammers. 

Yes Brian but I think every one of this member have much knowledge about the search bar and what is a user job search bar they are already know about this because a little user of any of the computers software is no what is the purpose of search bar and how to use it because search bar is an essential element for any engine.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes, I am with you in that. We must search for important topics so that we can acquire important information and organize our time. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I agree with you opinion my friend, the search feature provides us with a lot of features. We can find the topic we want very easily and quickly. Also, the search feature avoids repeating topics that have been discussed before, and this avoids warning and prohibitions and helps us search for encryption topics and gain more and more. More knowledge, experience, information, and new and targeted ideas

• +3 1

Really, it is a useful feature to avoid repeating topics in the forum and thus create other new topics to get more information

You should use the search feature . Because it is very necessary to always search for knowledge and always search for topics of interest to you and to search for everything that helps you and benefits you . So you should always use the search feature

When I post any topic then I first use this search features, because its gives the topic details, when anyone already post this topic then I leave this topic, because I don't want to repeat this topic and ithis feature help to avoid spam topics also, its really help ful feature in this forum

You are right my dear friend, everyone should use the search button before raising any topic to make sure not to repeat it.  This feature helps us avoid deleting our posts.  Everyone should use it.  Unfortunately, however, we find many recurring topics

• +4 1

I completely agree with you, because we have seen so many things and read so many posts that it has become very difficult to truly define what is good with everyone. We must keep the value of what we are doing well indulged. We need a progressive platform, and doing the same thing over and over will not result in any changes to the forum.

I think we all experienced the same thing that not all topics are easy to have a opinion or idea to share. That is why search feature is very important, If you have any topics you want to focus or you mistakenly refresh the page that is some of the important of search feature here in this campaign so maximize the use of it to help you posting.

We all use to search the feature of nest and get knowledge search feature is very important thing you crest and Shair the topic must be full of experience and knowledge understood the other people's easily, you must be Search that the topic has been a correct then Shair other. 

The search feature is good because we will be able to find all posts that have already been published here in the forum so that we can not create duplicated topics. It will be good if all of us we will use the search button before writing topics...!!!

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this great post and the important advice you give us
I believe that the leaflet and the advice must be reached for everyone to benefit
Good luck and good time

• +2 1

It is really a much needed information that should be learned by the beginners because they always do that mistake creating the duplicate posts or topic. The search feature of the forum is really useful to search the topic about something first to clarify the topic is already posted or not.

Thank you, you really should use this feature when searching for any topic related to crypto, I think that searching here is better than searching on Google because this forum contains a huge encyclopedia dedicated only to crypto.

Unfortunately, many people did not use the search option because they were only interested in earning money and completing the regular posts. They are sluggish and do not take the time to look until posting. Hopefully, after reading this article, many people would realize how important the search choice was. If we just use this function, we can reduce the number of posts that are deleted, and we can prevent repetition.

Tools for finding information I used to look for a subject that discussed a currency, its mission, or an issue that someone else had faced before me, and then I would find the answer to it. Also, before publishing a subject, make sure it hasn't been published before, to avoid duplication and deletion.

Every feature in this forum benefit.. The search feature helps you find out all the topics that have been traded to the forum..It also helps you to know if there has been a previously repeated topic discussed or not... Not used by many search feature probably because they have no idea about its benefits and others interested in the place and it doesn't matter that gives time to each comment. 

Every feature in this forum benefit.. The search feature helps you find out all the topics that have been traded to the forum..It also helps you to know if there has been a previously repeated topic discussed or not... Not used by many search feature probably because they have no idea about its benefits and others interested in the place and it doesn't matter that gives time to each comment. 

Thanks for sharing the information we should try to make research and investigation on a particular thing to be able to earn knowledge and experience on how to find out the topics which are already been discussed by the other members of the crypto currency platform 

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about search for us by searching we can easily search a lot of things related to the clip to talk and this is very beneficial for us we should working on report of and related to things we should deliver the formation for the business on daily basis

• +2 1

Thank you very much my friend for your wonderful post, I think it is necessary especially for novice members who do not have enough information about this forum, in fact the search feature made us look at many and varied topics that we have not seen before, and also made us avoid being banned through the important rules I talked about it, I looked at it and its villages, and in fact, I really benefited from it

I completely agree with you, that we must use the search feature to facilitate work in the forum, but most people do not use this feature and post duplicate topics to not perform the search feature.

Happy profits for you too, my friend, I am trying to learn something, do something on this forum, thank you, you give me new ideas, I think it is a great feature, I will stick to the rules my friend

This is very good .. Perhaps one of us wants to know a topic. He is looking for it and also that makes us avoid us from being banned and makes us find new topics for publication so that the same topic does not repeat .. Thank you, my friend.

Thank you, my friend, for mentioning these features. It is unfortunate that some members do not use the search feature. We must all use it in order to search for any information about cryptocurrencies and encryption.