What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

I'm sure that eventually it will be something that will be normal, everything is a process of change that has to happen, until now we only have the foundations of this new financial system.
I consider that they would be much safer payment methods since we will not have to carry cash, only QR scans, which will cause these transactions to be even faster and without some intermediaries. In some countries this is already happening and I must say that it would be interesting to see it for yourself.

If cryptocurrency emerge the new currencies of the future then users can perform any kind of transactions that involve value in any platform or area. this all depends on how recognised the cryptocurrencies turn out to be in the future. Hopefully it would be recognised worldwide for its deserved value and importance so that we could use cryptocurrencies for buying cars and properties.

This would be awesome ! we all know that if that happen so the demond on Cryptocurrency coins will increase ! this will make many people trust and enter to Crypto project !
in my opinion this will happen after few years because we can see that many countries started to believe in Crypto project

Good, I say that if you can buy cars or houses with crypto, because it is not only a process of encryption also of agreements and taking into account that the value of the crypto varies, the property would be compared with the value at that time of the currency  If it goes up or down, it is the agreement of both parties, both the one who buys and the one who sells the property, let's keep in mind that this is for the future sercano.

Seria una buena opcion la compra de propiedades a traves de criptos, apoyaria su teoria con el uso de las monedas estables ya que las otras monedas tienden a ser un poco volatil y su precio variaria en cortos plazos de tiempo.

• +4 1

It that really happened in future we will be able to transfer our coin into cash money easily and with that it will make cryptocurrency more valuable because of that transaction 

• +2 1

It would be fantastic !! Buy a property, house, apartment only Cryptocurrencies, fast and easy transactions to execute. I hope one day to raise enough money to buy my house

• +4 1

If someone is willing to send such an amount of BTC and another person to receive that amount for a property or car, I see perfectly well because BTC today has become a Digital currency with a large Peso that will continue like this for a long time therefore It is not unreasonable to think that someone wants to acquire BTC as a form of payment.

• +3 1

In many parts of the world, transactions are already being made with bitcoin, we can already buy food, cell phones, clothes, cars and even houses because more and more companies are adopting this payment system and there are still many more, little by little bitcoin is entering more and more as a form of payment in the conventional market for products and services

• +4 1

In some countries you can buy property by the help of bitcoin. In some countries bitcoin is utilised as payment method. It also has ATM machine in some countries and they are functional as well

If it is very good that you can buy a house, a car or whatever you want with Cryptocurrencies but that is already happening there are many parts that you can already buy a TV or a refrigerador ect with Cryptocurrencies 

With the good acceptance that cryptocurrencies have in some countries, these types of businesses are already happening, and to be honest there is nothing wrong with it, because crypto is money that has his value just like property.

The idea is great! Although already now we have the opportunity to buy different things for cryptocurrency. Even in some places we are talking about buying real estate! Guys, the future is just around the corner!

On 11/5/2020 at 16:24, Sapphire444 said:

¿Alguien es cosa? Si podemos comprar una propiedad y un automóvil con criptomonedas, entonces qué pasa, cerca de mí es una muy buena idea porque podemos transferir fácilmente nuestras criptomonedas para comprar una propiedad y es seguro. y es una forma única de comprar una propiedad.

comparte tus opiniones y dale me gusta a mi publicación por favor. 

That is possible, since the way in which it is shown that that person is the owner is through the establishment and fulfillment of a smart contract. When both the buyer and the seller of a property or a car meet the conditions of a smart contract where the payment and acquisition of that asset is involved, then it will mean that the deal by both parties is sealed and that transaction is known as Peer to Peer or P2P.
When that contract is established, what you have bought is yours and nobody else's, it should be clarified that it is also necessary that if you want to add a legal contract in between and a certificate of ownership you can do it, because that aspect is not yet covered by the crypto. But you can safely make the payment of a house or whatever when paying with bitcoin or with any other crypto because it is exactly the same as if you were doing it with money, in fact bitcoin is a store of value and therefore represents to digital money.

you can buy many products using crypto aand in the future more stores will accept crypto as  payment  for selling their products

The one who obtains the crypto in the form of payment will have an advantage and  a disadvantage if it goes down or uo , it  is  a risk

If you buy a property with cryptocurrencies it will happen that you lost money, since cryptocurrencies fluctuate in their price much more than properties. The best thing would be to request a credit in fiat currency with lower interest than you can earn by doing good crypto trading, of course, for that you have to train yourself to be a good trader. But if you pay with stablecoin type cryptos (DAI for example) it may be a good idea, since you can do it quickly, safely and we will be promoting the crypto culture 🙂

that would be awesome, everyone who has btc would buy everything they can because property as btc is limited and property will 100% be valuable

For me, I think it would not work. Paying literally or directly crypto coins to buy a property or car or any luxuries is not economical. Because as we all know the prices of cryptocoins tend to fluctuate. This may not work because it might be disadvantageous to your part of to the company where you bought your thing.

Edited by Jeofrey
  • +5 1

I think the best thing to buy things that have great value, is to sell the amount we need and transform the crypto into electronic money, it is not advisable to transfer the virtual currency directly to the seller, because the crypto market is not stable, it changes in value constantly every second.

I believe that any good, such as property, can be paid for with cryptocurrencies.
The dilemma would be with which?
Here are a series of factors that should be considered and that is that currencies such as bitcoin fluctuate all the time and do not have stability to carry out any future plan, and we would always be in doubt of making a transaction in which we lose money in the future, because we already know that especially bitcoin can reach stellar prices.
So the solution would be to use cryptocurrencies such as DAI or USTD, which are very stable and are always in a certain parallel with the dollar.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

I think that's happening nowadays when someone buy something so they can easily transfer money through cryptocurrency and after sometimes they can transfer to real money so that is one of the best way..

• +1 1

It would be great to exchange crypto currency from 1 person to Another person for purchase of property, at future it would be happening because it would be the digital currency used by many countries which helps to reduce the paper currency.