Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

I have always interested in investing in Bitcoin. Because there is only one reason that I believe why this coin has a future. Of course, the price. Bitcoin keeps going up year by year.

I appreciate your enthusiastic involvement and suggest that we assist one another by offering support and learning from one another's experiences so that we can both benefit and make money... For me, I like to keep Bitcoin, not just because it has a high valuation, but also because it is a blockchain emblem and a valuable treasure; however, while trading, you must track price volatility, prediction, and choose currencies that will perform well.

I very like many sections in the world of crypto currency but i always like to prefer trading in this forum it is one of the leading money earning methods now have.Bitcoins are also a profitable requirement in the digital world but if you are trading you must have a vast knowledge to deal with these kind of things so all the best for your success. 

Dear i am not a good trader so i don't do any trading, because i have no knowledge and iam still learning about trading, but my favorite coin is litecoin and I hold some lite coins, because this coin prices is low but when this coin prices pump up we gain 2x are 3x profit more ...!!!

My advice is to rely on normal spot trading and stay away from margin and patience until the goal is achieved and the best strategy is to accept a 10% profit per month.

Where with the accumulation of capital, it can reach 10% to an excellent number of dollars and satisfy the daily needs.

I own many parts of different currencies, but the currency I invested now is the one that I won in the last airdrop in yobit, which is the 777 coin, and its price is set to float three days later, it is likely that its value will be high as 5 Bitcoins will be pumped into it before trading begins.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Well my friend there is a lot of things that attempting us as crypto users it's full with a great features , and for me the favourite part of crypto currencies was  the Blockchain , it's so complex and at same time so simple for any body to understand and use , this simple software is much secure from any security system on earth , and free to use for any one .

Well my friend there is a lot of things that attempting us as crypto users it's full with a great features , and for me the favourite part of crypto currencies was  the Blockchain , it's so complex and at same time so simple for any body to understand and use , this simple software is much secure from any security system on earth , and free to use for any one .

I care about my favorite part, which is the Smart Chain coin and the litecoin supplement. In my opinion, I expect that these two currencies follow the path of Bitcoin. I doubt it and I hope that a share of that and I ask God for that to happen.

Yes, we are here a cooperative forum and exchange experiences and information for the benefit of each other
I wish you good luck in trading, I advise you to monitor currency rates on a daily basis to know when to deposit or withdraw at the right time.

I am interested in the bitcoin because its the number one crypto currency of the world, but i cannot invest more in it due to his high  price and fluctuation.

As for me, I still have little experience, but I try to surround my knowledge with everything I read or search for in the forum or on the Internet in the field of digital currencies.

Dear I am interested in ethereum currency it is low price we can say that Ethereum is starting like a bitcoin and we can purchase Ethereum with easily band we will sell in future and we will earn money . And ethereum is increasing day by day.

I really invest in the top ten coins in coin marketcap secially bitcoin and ethrum and bitcoin I don't invest in any other coin that I don't know or its new in the market other way is to invest in the coins owned by the exchange like BNB KSC HT OKC. 

There are many and we have the likes of investment, trading and mining but everyone have his/her opinion and as for me i will love to be a professional trader in the future, currently I am holding the coins I earn from this platform and I am learning trading because I want to make it a career in the future after accumulating alot of talktoken as well as satoshis.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. I want to tell you that I am interested in treading of cryptocurrency  because it is very risky but it can be very beneficial for every trader and in my opinion cryptocurrency will get more value in future.

In fact, if you want to trade and work successfully, I must advise you about something that I find useful .. There is no preferred currency in trading and investing .. In fact, what we want from the currency is to increase our profits .. But of course there is a currency that you prefer to withdraw your money through and this matter It comes back to you personally .. I hope that I have answered your question .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

I am more interested in Bitcoin because of its high price value and trading in Bitcoin I think I wouldn't get a hard dump and I can easily recover in no time.

I am interested in eatheriam coins. This is more valuable in the world market. This have very secure. Many people use this currency because this is good for all currency. 

My dear friend, I always set up a business but I don't know about it. I am left behind, so I will say that I first came to know about it and then I do such a trading, All I have to do is concentrate on this website, And learn as much as you can about trading

I am also interested in trading, but I have not started working with it yet, I have not started earning money but the idea of trading makes me enthusiastic, I advise you to gain experience before starting, you must be aware of the risks of trading before the benefits

Dear friend i m interested in litcoin currency because i know very well about this currency than others and have much knowledge about it thats why i like this currency i also do trading in this currency and i got much benefits because i have experience for trading in this currency

My friend and I and everyone are similar in general. Bitcoin is the undisputed best currency. It is the first currency that was created in the history of cryptocurrencies and it is the currency to which all other currencies are linked in the blockchain system. One dear, Bitcoin is the undisputed best currency, which is its work on long and nerve investment Store them for the long term in wallets and buy from them because they absolutely lose it. Thank you very much

There are a lot of things which attracts me but I am very interested in the trading part of the crypto currency as it is a way to make a hug profit with no time so this is my favourite part of the crypto currency.