Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

in general, this is quite useful information, who does not like the monotonous topic on crypto talk.  I'm fine anyway, but in general, thanks for the information.

Well said my mate. Its really helpful. Whi are looking to the changing the theme. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. Well keep it up. Do like this such informative information. 

• +2 1

Changing the theme of the crypto is not a difficult task. Those who want to change the theme, they should have a big sign on its left side, click on it, down this Many people set up a different them, every person sets a theme of their own free will, so we too can apply a different theme of our choice.  

Yes friends, there are some people on crypto who work by changing the theme, if you want to apply the theme of your choice then it is not a difficult task, you just have to click on the site above his friend, his option is on the left side.  You can apply the theme of your choice ۔

I don't know about this feature of this forum and thank you for this information. Now I have known how to change new theme. Actually few users don't like one theme and they want new theme and now i'm going to change this theme.

• +1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

It is pretty good and I also know about it because there is a option in this forum from where you can change the theme but I am using only one thing and I like it I never change it but it is good for that people that won't change.

I only know about changing the back ground on the forum.i did not know about changing the topic bi hope there will be many more topics on the forum in the future.

Hello. Personally, I did not know that the forum has a feature to change the topic, but now I will know. This is quite convenient, because if you work in the evening, the light theme is unpleasant to the eyes, and now you can change it.

I can't try this theme change feature, but now you explain clearly in your post now i try it I know that there are some free themes that we can use it Cryptotalk is one of the best and incredible online forum for learning

Welcome, buddy. 
I think there are some changes that could be made to the crypto site. 
Because science is advancing and evolving. 
Good luck to everyone

Thank you dear, it is a useful information and all members benefit from it here. I see that every day new and really useful topics are raised and deserves a positive reputation.

In fact, I did not know I could do this. Thank you for this information and for explaining how to do it.
There are really a lot of advantages in this forum that we should know about

• +2 1

Well, i didnt know that. It will be a lot more easy with different themes set on. Apart from that, fun and exciting as well. It can dramatically change yhe you look at things and feel here on this platform. Thanks for this valueable piece of information. 

Thank you for this information, I noticed that we can change the topic, but in my opinion, the main topic is better and easier to use, as I am used to it.

I hope you will have a lot of these useful posts for beginners and newcomers on the forum. 

hello friend I want to tell you that I don't know about the new team of people talk I just to start working on computer and now in these days I think Lotto scammers got ahead and keep your dog food highly-skilled you on their accounts so there today we can say there is a new team should be useful for the users all Gaga

• +4 1

Hello dear everyone New Vision I hope you all are doing really good firstly I want to tell you that their brother I don't know about this update on your bitso so so I have heard from you

• +4 1

I already know how to change theme in crypto talk.  It is nice that we can able to change the theme of this forum . I hope that they will creat more post. 

Welcome my friend The alarm on this subject has noticed that these options have noticed since joining here but I prefer the basic position of the forum

All thanks to you my friend all subjects practical and easy to use

All success for everyone

• +3 1

Thanks for your information friend, I have not changed any topic of the forum yet and it is good to see publications that help us learn new things. Thank you for sharing this useful publication for the users of this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

No I don't no how to do that, because am still a beginner as for now, in joined this platform last month and I can't say I no everything here, but am sure I no few, but honestly speaking base on this topic I don't have any idea friends.

I congratulate you, dear, for this participation and useful information. I was not aware of this matter, and I thank you for the clear and detailed explanation that you provided through your own blog, as it will help me a lot when tracking the steps that you mentioned without falling into error and getting lost. I am still a beginner and I do not have sufficient experience yet in all aspects of work. On this forum ... I wish you all success

Thank for this information, so i would like to apply . So with this it give me a different look . So now i know how we can change our theme.  So with this i knowing about forum and it features.  So spend time and making post help mw to increase my knowledge.  So learning on this forum is great to me.

Changing the theme of crypto is not difficult, if you go to change its theme, then we have to click an option from the settings and after clicking that option you can change its theme very easily. 

yes my friend there are many different themes to use the cryptotalk at the different level and different version with the special observation. many people use it for the good themes and they try to unique from it. i am using the different themes for the good style