The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

The Price of cryptocurrency is based on the volume of the that coin when listed on blockchain the buying and selling of that particular coins that is the demand and supply gives the movement of the price of the market explain what the price of a coin is.

Yes, it is true. I really find it difficult to know the prices by searching, so I will ask for the bot that you put up in your post. Perhaps it will become easier because the prices change from hour to hour

• +2 1

thanks dear for sharing this information with us really it proves to be helpful for me because i am newbie  and i do not about this before and now i am using this bot to know the value of any cryptocurrencies so thanks a lot hope so you will write more useful and informative post for beginners and hope so also you will gain good reputation points 

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that the value of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. Decrease of cryptocurrency is very less so treading of cryptocurrencywill be very beneficial for us.

Yes, it is good to have a robot that gives you price for cryptocurrency but in my opinion, I like to know the price directly from the platform and also know the price fluctuations, market volume and currency activity because this robot can give wrong information about price or correct price update. May be slow.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the price of the cryptocurrency at this time if you look at the market the price of the cryptocurrency is falling because the price of the cryptocurrency is too much flexible that's why they are not stay stable in the market

• +4 1

However, another unit of cryptocurrency is Satoshi which is named after the creator of cryptocurrency. 1 BTC is equal to 100 million. One way to make sure currencies are running late is to stay away from browsers or laptops, but many times the speed of the internet is so slow in some places. The platform needs to be opened.
Personally, sometimes it’s very convenient

However, another unit of cryptocurrency is Satoshi which is named after the creator of cryptocurrency. 1 BTC is equal to 100 million. One way to make sure currencies are running late is to stay away from browsers or laptops, but many times the speed of the internet is so slow in some places. The platform needs to be opened.
Personally, sometimes it’s very convenient

• +4 1

Thank you very much, my friend. It is important to know the prices of encrypted digital currencies. There are many sites that offer false prices for digital currencies. I hope this channel is good and honest.

Yes it is very necessary for us to know the price of cryptocurrencies so with this your information that you shared am going to check on the website you share with us 

This bot can be useful in quick transactions with the most popular currencies, but for traders it will be better to use the most popular platforms and price sites than using this robot.

That this is a good thing and it could be useful but not for long as trading cryptocurrencies needs to know and monitor prices constantly and using such bots will not be beneficial to me.

This bot will be excellent for beginners to use in order to easily and quickly find out the prices of cryptocurrencies and the latest price updates.  However, using Telegram to find out prices will not be useful to experts who prefer to know accurate prices.

There are groups on the telegram that you publish different currency currencies at a moment on a moment on the YoBit platform we need in trading and investment

It's one of the ways that keeps you always informed of the prices of cryptocurrencies, and you can also search for them on a daily basis and even every hour if you want, and it is important to stay in follow-up so that you know the opportunity when it comes or to avoid falling into losses sometimes .

• +2 1

Well my friend .. in fact it is good information that everyone must work with .. You can actually know the currency rates through this site .. In our time now and with the progress of time and the increase in the number of cryptocurrencies, there are also programs that you can download from the Google store .. About Currency rates and an update of the currency on a daily basis .. Thank you for your time in writing this topic and I wish you and everyone good luck.

Yes, my friend, as the Telegram program contains many wonderful things about cryptocurrencies, such as channels that provide recommendations and achieve profits by following them. It is a wonderful thing and thank you, my friend.

• +1 1

@Omar Ommeish thank you for this idea. I didn't know this before. I usually go to Google and check prices and it was too hectic . Now I will definitely use telegram bot to know the prices of coins.

AOA to my all crypto friends hope you are fine and enjoying this forum I want to say it is easy to check the correct value of cryptocurrencies by telegram and others ways Thanks to all friends to show your love.

That is an excellent bot because it helps us to find out the value of cryptos without having to look them up. Telegram has many useful features, but I think a lot of people are wary of it due to fake bots.

I thank you, my colleague, for this valuable information to know the value of cryptocurrencies .. Yes, we need these applications to track the value of currencies .. These currencies are on their way to the world to replace paper currencies in the stock exchange.

Thank you my friend for this useful bot. I have already subscribed to it. It is now easy to know the price of any digital currency we want quickly and without wasting time. I want to ask you: Does the value of these digital currencies keep up with the daily global price? .

• +5 1

Yes it is very helpful tool because I have also joined an group in the telegram where all the professionals available on this forum and members are asking different question to them like currency upcoming price predictions and after discussion they are investing in the trading work.

Shivam1 said on 5/3/2020 at 2:15 PM: Yes bro, your words are appropriate for me because I have no trading experience, and I don't trade, but I search key coin prices every day because of my expertise, so this telegram bot really helps me to know the coin prices.

Thank you so much friend for giving us such a valuable information. But my dear friend i only trust on google because google give us hundred percent true information about anything and i know the price of cryptocurrency from google.