Stop wasting your time - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

If you create false in this forum an the administration finds out you will definitely be punished for that since you are trying you miss lead members and all our work here is to make good quality posts is is beneficial to all of us in the forum.

Absolutely your point is absolutely right. All these things are necessary for the betterment of this forum if we are all members follow them. This will improve our reputations if we share verified content In our topics.

That's right,  some members share fake experience or false information, so that some newbies learn wrong information from these posts and topics, so we have to benefit each other and support each other to share just the right information and experience. 

Hello mate I am with you their are some members who are fooling their self with posting information out of Crypto currency and be expecting the moderate to paid them, to me those members deserve to be giving warning point or been banned 🚫.

I think it's better to create useful and informative topics and spend part of his better times to learn more about trading and investment but not gambling. Because gambling involves a huge risk than any other thing in crypto.

I agree with you,most of the forum members are much More interested in posting false and fake anformation about the crypto which is totally wrong,doing so might attract some penalties such as warning points, so let's b careful

I am here for learning and help of others I want to help of others because I feel happy when I help of other people and always try to help of others and I want to say that everyone should to research and share with others because we should to useful topics and those topics which will be proved for beneficial for others.Here we should not to live for complete task we should do to work hard and help of others and should to create topics and comments for other helping.

Edited by Rose5
  • +3 1

those posts that are not very important are deleted in their posts, so you should always try to make good posts. Everyone likes the posts that are important.

Yes. There are members who use this forum only to make money. I think these members are making a huge mistake. Because the rules are clear. If unrelated posts are made, they may be banned.

Totally agree the idea of this forum is to learn from the experiences and knowledge of other members, make topics alone to get paid is a total waste of time because that topic if it has useless content will be deleted and thus would be wasting your work, it is better to read a little to create a good topic. 

• +2 1

I share what you say friend!
It is important that we take advantage of our time in useful things that add value and knowledge to our life, it is normal to see how people waste their time on social networks or watching movies all day. We will never get back time and we must manage it well!

I concur with you as lying on the discussion won't just get you suspended or prohibited yet may likewise give you a terrible standing on the gathering and individuals will dismiss every one of your posts.

Hi dear members I suggest you if you are making useless post then I told you don't waste your time if you want to make a topic then first of all make research about it gain information and then make topic so that the other people like it and keep in mind yobit pay  for you only for those posts that contain positive reputation.

You are right they should not or should not say things or give false information, we must be who we are because if we do not know, no one is going to judge it, it is better to continue learning and if we know how to help or act but not be false and tell lies.

Yes friend you are right  because there are many members here in the forum  .There are some members who are just writing topics which doesn't mean anything because they just need good reputations. I think we should be very careful when writing topics or comments.

Don't expect that the moderators would allow you to keep on posting useless contents. They are surely going to come for you at one point in time. So it would be better if you quit doing that and focus on creating useful posts that would be of benefit to everyone.