Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Yes, it is true, this talk, but for me not, just I am there to earn, for money alone is there to learn and have knowledge in, the field of this forum, so I am here to gain knowledge and work and earn money as well, and not, just for money alone

True words, my friend, money is not everything. If we keep thinking about the amount that we will earn, of course we will fail and we will be banned here. We have to focus on the content and content of the topic we present.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We will receive payment for our consultations. We will also receive money to give publications with a good reputation. Therefore, our publications must be given a lot of care and attention to their content and make it a rich publication that enriches its readers.

• +2 1

Yes, you're right. The best thing we can do is place the forum's benefit in the background and focus on studying, responding correctly, and improving useful topics, because if we do that, the money will come to us as you expected.

Very well sir, It is right to say that not only creat topics just for the money this forum requires our best comments.So I absolutely agree with you I will try my best to creat a valuable topics or comments.

Yes i am agree with you, some people set their goal on just earning, no dbout we all are here to earn but make it your pasion and try to sent your goal on promoting crypto and giving the knowledge to their subordinates that is the way you can found the result in better way. Lets try it.

I agree with your point of view. It is predetermined that we will all earn our compensation by simply leaving messages, so why should we care about it? We must all care about our content and post positive, supportive content in order to give back to this site in this way.

I am new here at this platform. I say easily if everyone focus on his work and complete his regular work he will get lot of money. This site does not give automatic money. First we generate typing on it then these reply are checked and passed. Then we get our backward.

Certainly, my friend agreed with you, when we write and publish the topic and posts, we have to be ready for that, and not just to earn money, well we earn and to put this thing aside, we have to be more experienced, and to give the rest of the members our experience. This is the goal of this forum, and for it, they pay us profits.

• +1 1

Yes money will come automatically if we all dedicate ourselves and keep working hard and be creating a useful posts and constructive contents in the forum so that we can earn reputations and we all know that if we have reputations on our Posts then we will earn handsomely.

Edited by Katanka

Yes, the money will come to you automatically, but after you are familiar with this forum, understand the rules well, and talk about topics that benefit others, then you will find good profits and rewards.

Hello sweetie.hope you are doing well.And agreed if you focus on your present success will came to you automatically.Cryptotalk its just not for money its a great platform for learning new stuffs.

Thanks my friend, this is really very good advice, yes we should focus on content not on money because money will come automatically when writing good content and vice versa, you will not get money if you act randomly

Or annoying posts and you will get warning points or you have been banned from the forum Also, it is their policy to improve the level of the forum and promote it to the first level.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you all the agreement. We must in general not put the earnings from this forum for money is the main option. Our main goal in general is because money is a secondary matter here because this forum is the main goal of establishing it in general is to send knowledge to others through knowledge and the search for knowledge in this Forum We get automatically through the posts that we see daily in this forum after a full week of posts. Who got the profit, this is inevitable, but we must gain a major thing, which is knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, we must not post comments that have no meaning in order to earn money, but you will not benefit anything because the moderators will delete it, so always post comments containing valuable information and advice

Certainly my friend, our focus should be on interest, scientific value and experience in the field of trading and investment for cryptocurrencies .. so the financial profit from the forum remains an incentive for us and improving our income.

• +5 1

Thank you for this beautiful participation. I agree with you. The money we destroy is a simple start. We should not focus on it to the extent that we focus on acquiring knowledge and participation that provides benefit to the different people who read our posts and comments.

I strongly agree with you in this regard ... because the majority are eager to make money and do not pay attention to the ideas that they present here .. This is a site of benefit in the field of currency and trading, not just money..Everything needs a motive, I do not disagree, but let it be a secondary goal, my friend .. You have 30  An idea you present daily, do not skimp on us

Certainly focus on content is what we should do most because by creating useful content, members will give us a positive reputation, positive reviews, and follow us, thus getting money. 

• +5 1

many people work this site and earn money.our coin add yobit account then we are transfer many other wallet. so it.s very automatic system.

Sure, I agree with you, if you are on the platform, working hard by reading relevent post and giving your utmost comments on post, abiding by the forum rules, then automatically you will be earning on this platform.

We should focus on useful content rather on money,just continue posting here and every useful content that we post will have an equivalent payment.Do this everyday and we can earn money that we can use to buy some needs. So we have to do our best to work well,and if work accurately you will earn money for good job.

Hello dear friends, I'm newbie in this cryptotalk forum.  Yes i agree with you this forum help us to earn money and i also earned money from here. Also in this forum we learned many things about this forum.

You are right that we have to focus on the quality of the posts we make in the forum and not just focus on making money.  I am making useful posts in order to gain the trust of other members and also make some money.

Yes, what you've said is right. I'm setting a target for myself to first gather information and learn from the platform, then proceed with it and develop my own vision and good ideas in the field of cryptocurrencies. Earnings is the second most important factor.

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.