Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Yes, of course, the content is the one that you should focus on while writing a post or a specific topic, because it is what determines the extent of the benefit and reputation that you can reap.

This is true i certainly would never think of placing the letter to form a sentence withoit meaning or value in fact officiala also delete auch posts for me i try to give and get help as much as i can payment will automatically sent to our yobit accounts.

I agree with your recommendation. Since it is predetermined that we will all earn our payments by simply leaving comments, there is no need to worry about it. We all need to consider our content and post positive, supportive information in order to give back to this forum in this way.

Soory because my answer is no because for money in crypto word we have to do to lot of hard work with consistency and we should give 2 or 3 hour daily.

Actually In the beginning, money is not everything in life, and the member may be interested in other things in the forum, such as developing it and increasing his popularity ... And the money should be a stimulus and nothing more than to work harder for crypto.

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate as a member of this platform we should be focusing on creating a post that will be useful for all the members of of this platform, and if our post is useful we will be giving reputation automatically and receive payment.

Yes, you are right. I suggest that all members put the flag as their first and most important goal of this platform. They should learn all the basics of cryptography and acquisition and search for updates to the cryptocurrency. I advise them to adhere to the rules and not to cheat and not to give random evaluations. And the continuous and relentless pursuit.  To gain a good reputation and admire the supervisors. If you apply all these advice, the money and profits will come to you from where you do not know.

Dear friend i  think its very good forum for  earning but nothing is  given to you in free you have to work more and more then you can earn from this forum if you make informative posts then people gives you  likes and you acheive a good reputation.

My presence here came for several reasons, including earning money, learning the assets of trading and investing, in order to increase my capital
I am also learning a lot of information from the members here and making new friends

• +4 1

My friend, your post carries an additional value, as I noticed, as it is possible for a moment to forget the main goal of our presence here, which is the exchange of experiences and information about digital currency, especially cryptocurrency, and despite the importance of obtaining money, but it must be reminded from time to time that Earning money is an outcome that is directly proportional to the effort expended in our creation of new ideas.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

This cryptotalk is not only for earning money through crypto but cryptotalk is the best forum. It's like a whole book about the cryptocurrency you can get any topic you want to learn. First of all invest in yourself and post the useful post then you can easily earn money.

• +2 1

We should not only focus on earning money from this forum but we must also try to contribute to the well-being of this platform by spreading good and useful ideas. For me, it is not only in order to earn money, there is a lot of useful information that we must take advantage of, I try first to benefit from all the experiences, and then to make money.

It simply depends on the person's ability and knowledge. If you have a proper knowledge about the forum and know more than methods to earn money on this forum. So, better knowledge leads you toward better earning.

• +1 1

The main goal when entering this product should be to gain knowledge and research about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them
To raise the level of the forum and grow and spread
Money is an afterthought as you learn you can take money.

I agree with you friend. You can earn money on this platform without any investment. With earning you can also Learn from this plateform a lots of knowledge. You can increase you knowledge about crypto on this platform by reading different topics on them.

Thank you, my friend, this is inevitable. Whoever occupies his idea of getting money will not have a place for important information to share in his mind, so he will write things that are worthless and therefore he will not get the money or the information for this reason I agree with you

@Raven

Hello everybody i think we are here to learn at the first place also to have some experience with that the are having earning so we should not think only about money

As for me and my fellow newbies in the cryptotalk platform, I think our main concern and focus now should be on learning about the cryptotalk platform very well as well learn about the cryptocurrency world from the seniors, so the earning might follow later, thank you.

This is true i certainly would never think of placing the letter to form a sentence without meaning or value, in fact, officials also delete such posts, for me I try to give and get help as much as I can.payments will automatically sent to your yobit accounts.

No money goes to yobit every weekend and not to crypto talk, and you will get 200 satoshi on every comment you get a positive rating

Hello friend, I think that each member must establish their priorities, there are some who are here for money and others for knowledge, our main objective should not be money because we get money anywhere, but knowledge is not everywhere .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right dear mate. Money will automatically come in cryptotalk only thing we need to do is work here regularly according to the rules and regulations. Then it will be easy to make money.

Hi 

In my opinion the thing that is matter is your hard working. The more you effort the effort the more the more you earn. This is a forum at where if you have a creative writing skill and a lot of knowledge about this forum so ready to earn a good amount of money

Hey, buddy. 
I agree with you on this topic..Knowledge first! You must be motivated and then the money comes later. 
Knowledge and experience bring money but money does not bring knowledge and experience !
We should all take care of our own responses and topics and make them useful to others as well

• +3 1