Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

In mild of you individual the your profile is introducing before exclusive individuals. You dont seem like actual and i might ssy which you had been giving perfect records in reality try to be appreciably more sincere before the individuals. Display them reality what your identification is, now not this faux names.

Learn how to post in crypto to earn money.  We need to reach the goal by posting logically. We need to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies.Gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies. To do this, it is essential to sort out the posts of the affiliate members. Specific activities are the key to success.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Hi buddy hope you will be fine, dear mate On the off chance that individuals just spotlight on bringing in cash in the gathering, the discussion won't improve, however on the off chance that we center around making the gathering better,we will procure programmed since we are working for it, we are not getting paid for simply seeing others post, yet for adding to the gathering moreover

Actually members should focus on making good posts that will be useful to other members than making spamming posts. Good posts automatically gives you payment and member can make double payments and also learn and gain some experience. 

If you are making the good content that means you will be successful as it is the only term to be successful and once you are the successful you will get the money with the success.

Definitely you should set your goal and keep focused. And in this forum also you have to post 20 useful posts and you will get paid for these posts. That is obvious so you have to post really useful posts and do good work on the forum. 

I oppose your statement that this website will not set your goals. Everyone should set a goal of 20 posts a day on this website. It will keep them motivated towards their own work and they will earn and learn the most. Success does not come easily without action skills.

I agree with you, my dear friend, because it is important that we focus on content more than our focus on money because this adds to our profile more reputation and that money may come and go at any time.

• +2 1

Well if you need money you should make a great content so that you will receive a good reputation, I think that is the best way to motivate yourself and that's what I do right now. I badly needed a money but I still not didn't finish yet my compulsory posts so I need a good content because they only count the useful content, that's why as much as possible I made a long content with sense of course, but even if I already finish the 100 posts I will consistently make great content.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

The main goal in this forum is to learn and benefit from it. We always have to learn what is useful, as through the posts that are presented, the payment is made for those publications. For that, we must have the topic of high quality, effective and useful for all members  @Raven 

You are right that we have to focus on the quality of the posts we make in the forum and not just focus on making money.  I am making useful posts in order to gain the trust of other members and also make some money.

• +4 1

Loving trust sometimes you really buddy, we will be able to certainly acquire  spending beyond effecting and our own a day references even with a well known doting can take pleasure in to just center as well as make for priceless references for which everyone testament enjoy in particular powerful novices, if then you also make for useless cites it old testament be redacted as well as then you also have to exchange these little references.

yes your are saying right, first aim could be understand this forum , crypto world and cryptotalk, not run behind money , you try to gain knowledge from this forum than work on this forum money will come to you after your work have done by you.

• +1 1

We need some quality posts and comments to post on a daily basis. Many of our posts are deleted every day if we only create useless posts. So trying to understand the promotion feel of Crypto Talk Forum means rejecting low quality posts and not paying us for these posts.

Hello my dear friend. Yes you are right. We have to just do our work on cryptotalk to learn about cryptocurriencies and money will come towars automatically because we have to make post to do our and adfter 7 days we get paid for that post. 

I agree with you, my friend, on this. Our primary goal in entering the forum should be to learn, gain experiences and then earn money as a reward for our work. Good luck to everyone.

No I don't agree with you work here for earning to support my family and to continue my studies i worked here with the great determination but the mate not give positive react to my post that reduce my income and I really disappointed and I am tired and began to think that it is useless to work here.

You are right my friend, its good for us to focus on writing and not thinking about the money which we earn all the time... If we will think about that too much, we will slowly reducing the attention for writing contents.....,

Of course I agree with you. We should not make money our goal. We should be interested in this forum and provide information related to crypto. We must learn knowledge and gain experience. Money will flow automatically when we have knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes my friend money will come automatically in crypto when we work hard here hard working is one of the key to earn huge money.

We should create useful post which is full of knowledge and ideas the people like it and give positive reputation and we will get huge money

Yes of course it should be an automatic process. Or otherwise you will soon think like this platform is very boring and time wasting etc. So try to enjoy each moment in this platform by learning interesting and mysterious information from it.

Yes you're right knowledge and creative posts or topics are more important than money or earnings. I think most.of members here ruins the forum by posting uselessly just to make earning. If learning is better then earning will be better so I agree with you.. ..

if you have earned money from the forum then you don't have to worry about the payment the payment will follow you to the yobit account& from there you will be able to withdraw the money the wallet to your btc or any other account

Yes money will automatically come to you by working on cryptotalk by doing comments and post and react on the other users post  this forum also help us to gain experience it will give you money by your knowledge.

Согласен с автором, все таки единственный вариант заработать репутацию это писать кочественные посты по всем правилам форума и создавать темы тоже