Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Welcome, my friend, the money will come to you, but do not be complacent, your style should be your post with useful content, information and posts related to the original post, which, they talk about, do not leave money your goal, but experience is the basis as it leads you to the top

I agree with you that focusing on writing useful content and gathering information is enough to earn money. When you write a useful topic or a useful comment, you will be paid for this comment or topic

No doubt you will make money if you join crytotalk currency because the aims and objectives of joining crypto is to earn something in return and to also acquire knowledge from people in the platform and through this you can meet friends

This is really a big issue of the forum that people mostly prefer to get payment from Cryptotalk through anyway. Even for the earning, they don't read the contents of the topic and reply for 3 to 4 lines just for earning. I don't say earning is a bad thing, but you should also concentrate on learning that is the main purpose of this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My friend, knowledge is more important I think, because if we have a knowledge then we will earn more, we know knowledge is a key of success, take care my friend...

I don't think that is suitable to mindset because the money I'm making, is the gracious element that is motivating me pushing me forward to be struggling hard to earn more. Despite the knowledge but the payment come first. It should be better you charge members to maintain the quality of postings 

Edited by Techman
  • +1 1

By giving our time to crypto we can earn maximum money here.vit for earning money we have to do our duty perfectly.we can receive money only in that way if we seek guidance from the standard of our work and give proper time to our work.

I'm agreed with your opinion. Most of us just keep our focuses on earning money. But we see this platform is good as we not only earn money but gain sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies and other digital currencies.

• +3 1

Hello my dear crypto members I agree with you we really need the quality and not just the quantity I really like to earn money here and at some time I learned many things and ideas about cryptocurrency thank you best of luck guys 💕🥰

Yes, you were absolutely right, I should not set a goal here because someday How much is postpaid on a given day and how much is it on a other day So we shouldn't try to set goal And your point is also right, should I not talk about anything outside the contact, if we talk outside the contact then it will be our The post will be useless Because of which we will not get any money and our post and will remain unpaid So we need that we are not very good English and should comment well so that we get more and more attention Achieve 

On 5/1/2020 at 10:44 AM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, this forum really helps us to earn money and I really like to earn money here and at the same time I learned many things and ideas about crypto currency.

It's good to have money while you learn
But the truth is, you should benefit from your learning and start your own business on the basis of your experience. You can trade or mining and many other fields of encryption that you get money through.

• +1 1

yes you are right it if we are doing good according to the rules made by this forum money will automatically come to us but here we will add that if we think about money too, it will be motivation for us but on the first priority will be the knowledge and money will be on second one.

Members whose only goal is to make money will post useless posts only to end their daily posts and eventually will be banned.
I focus on learning and gaining experience because money in the hands of the ignorant will not last for long.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  And until then we have to take this site. If we all work together and show interest in everyone's talent and work, everything is possible. I hope everyone will work patiently here and move forward with everyone.

You are honestly proper we ought to now no longer bear in mind operating right here simply to make cash with out taking into consideration what the reason of cryptotalk is. 

Here we are able to paintings and earn readily and further to mastering skills, matters and plans in the way to make the most of encryption and that is very fun. 

It is a very good thing that we should not aim for earning money. our aim and goal to use that cryptocurrency and cryptotalk it should be that to learn about it. 

If we have a proper knowledge and experience then money will follow us.we don't need to follow the money.

Agreed with your point. This forum is really helps earn to money  and also i learned many things in this platform  about cryptocurrency. Stay in this  site focused on your work.  If qualified post then qe gets more money.

Yaah i totally agree with you my friend. We all know that crypto talk forum is a great source of earn money.So we should work here properly according to the forum rules to earn more money.Those posts will be paid which have positive ratings. So we should write useful, informative and logical comments which are helpful for other members.As a result they attract on your posts and give positive ratings. 

• +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

I totally agree with you. I have worked on different forums of cryptocurrency but crytpotalk is the best. It gives you free knowledge about cryptocurrency and it also provides you various ways to earn free cryptos. We have to just make posts about cryptocurrency and focus on gaining knowledge and in return the forum is giving us free crypto.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you friend,it's quite sad that some of the forum's members are mostly concerned about the money they'll earn making them not to focus in making high quality,useful and informative posts, but lets be reminded that when we make our contents sensible and educative we'll keep on getting positive reputations which will make us earn a lot,so let's avoid getting tempted by the earning and focus in making quality posts

• +2 1

We need some quality posts and comments to post on a daily basis. If we only create useless posts, many of our posts are deleted every day.  So trying to understand the feeling of promoting Crypto Talk Forum means rejecting low quality posts and not paying us for these posts.

My primary goal in this forum is to gain experience about cryptocurrencies and learn about the world of digital currencies and the mechanism of working with them. Then comes in second place to collect and earn money, and this is for sure.

I comprehend the message in your post. You need to state that we should zeroed in on our work. On the off chance that we work adequately and make new and make new and enlightening posts there we can get cash consequently.

Yes no doubt this forum help us for earning. So we should work hard here make our posts useful authentic and informative for others . So automatically our rank our reputation increase our money will increase by working here regularly.