I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

My top priority would be a for good tops because, there is same to make some words of our own. There is no need for other than the fact that we need to reply to all of the topics in the forum. Everyone makes their own decisions based on their own preferences and everyone else in the forum does the same.

We can select the topics among 100 of them which suits you to express your ideas, thoughts to others. 

• +1 1

I prefer to answer and comment those posts which are interesting or useful for me! Doesn't matter how much posts has this topic, actually. Other way if i know technical answer for question - I will answer

I think it is a good idea to comment on this type of publication since very little is known and some doubts about this publication have not been resolved and if you have information to offer, help these users.

I do not have a difference to comment on posts that have many comments or posts that have few comments, so the post I like I comment on and the useful post I comment on without any problem

Very wise of you cryptotalk friend, since seeing it well this way you contribute a lot so that new topics are rich in useful information I will take this as an advice for my publications but then answering your question my way of publishing is looking for topics that I love like this I will be inspired and I will make useful content where I will be helping myself and helping others with their doubts and inspirations this is my humble way of publishing friend, I also thank the punlicadores since they are helping with the doubts of others and they are opening interesting topics for me and you are not the exception thank you very much friend.

• +1 1

You are doing the right thing, because by your kind contribution to people's posts, they are encouraged to post more. I will try to do that too but the post must be useful.

Yes, even I like to do that. I like to reply on Post that have less replies so that I can help those who want no one else is helping idea so just to ensure that I do my part right. when I started I didn't knew about this forum or any other so I had to face many difficulties and learn thing all by myself Which was pretty hard I just don't want it to happen to anyone else so like to do so but sometimes when these posts get deleted, it frustrates me so much Because it takes time to reply to them and i hope that my efforts get counted which forces me to reply to topics that have enough replies already.

There are several valid ways to post well, I focus on topics that I master and also on topics that I want to master, I think that in addition to knowing how to write a good original answer for everyone, it is also very useful for the community to post a good question or suggestion that no one has done it yet, that is often a great contribution to the forum.

It is a good point because many interesting topic other way can get lost but it also has a risk and is that this topic gets delated as sometimes it happens with new and few reply posts

On 4/29/2020 at 9:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

It's good from you by this way you give the people motivation when that saw that a high rank member like you comment on their topics

On 29/4/2020 at 3:58, Ch Ayyan said:

A menudo busco temas que tienen menos respuestas y luego hago mi comentario sobre ese tema. Sea un Me gusta mucho hacer eso. Pero me encargo de que el tema sea útil. ¿Qué hay de ti? ¿Cuál es tu forma de hacer publicaciones?

I give my opinion on any topic, but regarding those who have few comments, it depends on the content, since some content is already resolved and it would be unnecessary to give an opinion with reference to the same as another I already clarified, you should only always comment regarding to the subject and that another person has not done it.

I love reply topics because I don't have talent to write any topics, I have tried before but all topics has deleted. 

Well, each person has different ways of thinking and of making known what they know about this world about cryptocurrencies.

I am one of the people who like interesting topics, those that give food for thought and arouse certain concerns, regardless of the amount of comments they have.

Yes l agree with you sometime but l really need to see fewer details but very detailed so that you dont need to go and research more here is where we learn now if l go through questions by the time l walk through answers l found out that l will be able to understand everything

Personally, I try to answer only those topics where I feel my answer can help.

From time to time I see topics with many or few answers, but if I do not know anything about that I prefer not to comment.

Instead, when I know the answer, and I feel that I can contribute something valuable that others have not said, those are the cases in which I comment.

I also like to get into topics that I don't know the answer to, but just to read and learn something new.

Well done, however, it is very good of you that you are not chasing hype topics. But it seems to me that it can sometimes be a waste of time, if the post you are commenting for some reason is deleted.

Greeting. I usually make more comments than posts, regardless of whether they have many or few responses. If the content is interesting and I like it, I leave a like and comment, otherwise I pass and continue looking for something of interest.

This is a good decision.  If you have less posts on this question, you will answer the question.  This is very good news for you if you have made such a decision.  If you try to answer the question from which you have the answer, then you can earn a lot of money and answer well.  This is a great idea.  I also want to follow this idea  Then my answer would be correct

Everyone has their own way of commenting

As for me, I am looking for useful topics with important ideas that I can reply to and share.

I do not comment on topics that I do not know anything about, so that my comment is not useless, and therefore it is deleted

• +1 1

If this is a way to support and value the time and work that person took to make that publication, you are also creating a communication link between the person who publishes and you because your comment makes the publication increase the expectation of other people seeing that they are commenting on said publication is basically why I do it. greetings to all happy earnings