I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Yes you are great man, because this is very benificial for all of the forum. You are right we should try to make some responses on those topics also which are unread yet so that they are become grow and their neglection period may be ended. And they can also earn some from this forum.

By reading useful articles about cryptocurrencies and by following up on new news that occur in the field of cryptocurrencies, we can formulate our own useful posts on this site. 

Yes we have to reply on that posts which have less comments if that post is useful,informative and relevent to the forum if that post is related to the forum then i will not comment on that post

My friend I prefer to reply to posts that I find useful and informative that I can acquire I do not care how many replies as much as I care whether the post is useful or not .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I dont chose the less or higher comment post, i prefer the posts that are related to our community and i write that to much which i have knowledge i write on that post.

It is a smart idea to make comments on topics that are both useful and have a low number of comments. It is our responsibility to avoid repetition of thought on the topic. And I still do that when I make comments in this thread.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

It is good idea to give reputation to those posts which have less reputation. But i think it is better  to give reputation to those posts which have good content. And really deserve the like even contain more reputation.

In this platform so many members share different topics, but i select readable and easily understand, because this easy to gives reaction less reply topics means our platform members avoid this topics, because of repeat content are not understand so i am also avoid this topics, high replays means more information good luck.

Actually i select readable and easily understand, because this easy to gives reaction less reply topics means our forum members avoid this topics, because of repeat content are not understand so iam also avoid this topics, high replays means more information.

• +1 1

On my part, I do not search for topics that contain fewer responses. Rather, I search for simple topics that I can answer and are able to give useful and valuable information on them, and every person must do this to make his post useful.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend, I do not have a problem if there are many or few responses. This is normal for me, but if the required level is not guaranteed by the encrypted currencies or from the forum, ignoring it, and I do not respond to it, the important thing of the topic is that it has a useful scientific value

Hello my friend how are you
In fact, everyone has a certain way to share their opinions and information.
 As for me, I like to share my information on important and useful topics. I do not usually see the number of responses to the topic.
If I have sufficient information and the ability to communicate my idea, then I do so and try not to participate in topics that I do not understand and try to learn.
Have a good day my friend.

Hello dear friends ..

Of course, dear dear ones, I like to respond to topics with short responses, where you can express and discuss them in the spirit of knowledge and learning, and since every person can pay attention to your opinion and discuss it, as it will have great and reliable importance. You must always work on excellence.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, for me, I like to respond to topics that are important, regardless of the fact that they contain few or many responses, so it is enough for me that their content is useful and serves my interest in knowledge.

• +3 1

It's not proper isn't yes we can say that I like the last command to reply on a topic that I can mention my topic properly diamond can read our topic properly the people read I will come in properly when some common person last person on a topic that should be easy that will be easy to read that.

In fact, I currently share comments on helpful topics to gain some experience by reading in depth posts with useful content.

• +1 1

I typically go to the subject and critically read the information of the poster; if it's nice and useful, I'll leave comments. There are a lot of tweets, and however there are a couple of opinions, I'm not going to post because I don't make low-quality posts.

• +1 1

My dear friend, it is not related to the amount of responses that accompany the post. Rather, it is about the importance of the publication and its attraction to us as readers and followers. As for me, I do not care about the amount of responses that flocked to the post as important as it is with my highest respect for all the responses and their owners.

Hello my friend .. I respond to posts in which there is help or participation .. I like this type of post .. It does not matter if the responses are few or many .. Good luck to all

• +3 1

In fact, this is different for me, it is not important the number of responses to the topic, but if the topic is useful to me and contains important and new information, and I can write an appropriate response to these topics.  In my opinion, we should focus on learning while being a good member and writing useful and appropriate responses and trying to provide assistance to other members of the forum.

I only comment on such topics, they are useful, I don't care if there are more comments on this post and less When I think this topic is imported, I should comment here, that's sit

• +1 1

I think you should reply to such a topic. Which is beneficial to others. It doesn't matter if the reply is low or high. Your reply should be helpful and informative to others.

Welcome, my friend, you should pay attention to the fact that the post contains useful information and helps you, and not to the responses, if they are more or less, because that does not mean anything. I like to comment on topics in which information is interesting and important in order to gain experience

• +2 1

Thanks for your post, for me, I don't comment based on whether the post has less or more reply, what is important for me is if the post is relevant or not, if I can benefit or not, if it is a post I can contribute to or not, that's the criterion of which I comment on post.

Thank you.

In fact, I try to choose the posts that can gain me knowledge and I try to be fair in my evaluation of the posts and to interact with them so that they have useful content and are not contrary to the instructions of the forum.