I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Commenting on posts with a small number of replies is often easier, because you don't need to think too much or search for new words, you write what comes to your mind automatically.

Many users here serve as a sign that many replies in a topic makes you popular because of that. But it is not necessary or a responsibility if you reply on the topics that only few members have reply on it as long as you understand the topic well you can post your reply. Our goal here is to make a reply or topic useful and helpful so that many members here will get interested on the topic. I have seen that some old topics here are old but there are few responses, if that topic is old well it is good to make post because I will assure that it won’t be deleted.

• +3 1

It is all about content that attracts me to reply or communicate with the topic. And most important thing is i prefer those posts who are containing helpful and constructive thoughts. 

Good day dear!

According to my knowledge as a new member , I search for topics that are useful and reply on them. I also prefer replying on post with less comments    

I insist the members of this platform to focus and post replies that are. useful.

Hey friends, being around the clock in the forum depends on seeing new topics first, the response depends on you, your expressive style and your point of view.

You are a senior member, and the advice that you have given to me can really help to work on this forum more effectively. Deleted topics can affect the efficiency of our work so we must take senior's advice on this issue.

We know that it is an instinctual human quality. So I respect your way. Usually I comment in a post that I know enough of and get more replies because I can know a lot about that.

Any useful content that should be valuable and helpful enough for the other members, I have chosen themes because from there I can also get some extra knowledge that will be helpful to me, as well as my experience of giving it to other members, which is the main thing about this campaign sharing and learning from each other.

Dear it is very good thought. If you thought if someone rank is good by your post the it is helpful to him also and he will thought he did a write answer. Thanks to all.

I like to make comment on topics which I find them more useful and meaningful. And I like to reply the comments with misinformation, its because the person who has posted misinformation will read my comment and find his mistake.

It is not the numbers of replies on post that is matter but the content of your own comment. If you make good comment you will definitely make good money from the forum. Make only meaningful post and to trash one 

My Always thinking the good and useful post select and comments here because this list is very helpful for me and in written many important discussion and inccreas our knowledge. 

• +1 1

I don't think Topics with less give us any extra benefit, infact they have the chance of deletion. However, it is a good thing to support our fellow members in their topics, which do not get much attention. We should also consider others benefits. Our help can encourage them to work well. 

As for me, I do not think so. I hasten to start the discussion on any topic presented, regardless of the number of his posts or the responses related to it, so that I can collect as much information as possible.

• +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I want to do.a posts on that topics which i know and i.have a full information about that and i share a good information in that that useful for the.other members but sometimes i also open that topics which I really don't then i read other members post and got to know about that topic😊

I think you may be right but I reply on such topics which have lot of views and replies. I thought topics with less reply may be got deleted and our comments also gone waste. Before commenting I also notice am I really know about it, if I, I reply without hesitations.

Any beneficial content material that ought to be precious and useful sufficient for the alternative members, i've chosen topics due to the fact from there I also can get some more expertise on the way to be helpful to me, in addition to my revel in of giving it to other participants, that is the main issue about this marketing campaign sharing and learning from every different.

Regardless of the topic we may reply to, but let us think that, that topic should be useful , if that topic has been removed, then our post will also be removed.If our post is deleted, Then we will not be given it's  money.

Because I am new on this platform, I only replies those topics which I understand, which I do not understand, I cannot reply to them.Because until you do not understand any topic, you do not take it easy to answer.I think we should only reply to the topic that we understand easily.

You should not become greedy to make money and reputation.

You must post relevant and genuine content.

And it should not depend upon the number of replies that a post have.

It is clearly seen that your entire intension is to make a reputation rather than gaining or sharing knowledge.

So be free to learn about cryptocurrency and interactive with every person of this forum respective of the number of replies that a post have.

I like to reply that topics which contains knowledge about crypto currency and useful or informative for others 

I like to reply on that topics which are most replies because i learn from other members replies and then i reply to that topics and this thing increase my knowledge as well

So choose that topics which are useful for us to learn something from that topics

It is best thinking I am also with you on this thinking. When anyone gets less like and reply to his topic or gets less like in the comment than he can not get any kind of money from the forum. So, we have to try to give more likes to others. In this way, we can help others in earning money.

• +1 1

You are doing a wonderful job dear. I  also look for the topic those are of my interest and useful too. I always asure that these topics are following the rules and regulations of the forum. We all should look for the posts that are useful and helpful for other members and should appreciate these topics. 

I am interested in the content, if the content is useful, I respond to it. If the content is not useful to me or to others, then I ignore the post because it does not increase my knowledge and does not gain me anything new.