Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

Dear it totally depends upon the member.the member who follow the rules and regulations of this forum will make useful and meaningful posts that are not deleted and get good reputation  as well as good earning.so far that sort of person there is small total topics and total posts difference and vice versa..

This difference is primarily due to the number of experts who have the ability to create good topics .

And the numbers joining the forum of beginners are constantly increasing, and therefore we find that the responses are much greater than the creation of topics.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

This is absolutely true. I have personally been trying to make people realize the essence of creating posts and doing a very good through research before doing So. Most members are only concerned with making posts and getting their profits, they are not so bothered about the good it will do for people when they create s food topic for discussion

• +1 1

Right. Possibly everybody ought to make points to amplify the measure of data. In any case, the facts confirm that likewise if everybody starts to make themes they can make a decent measure of posts or remarks by exploring about the crypto world. Yet, more often than not they don't do that. They fail to remember their place and work here in this discussion. We as a whole ought to consistently know about making great posts by exploring. This will assist the gathering with developing much effectively and furthermore give pertinent obscure data to all the clients.

• +2 1

My guy your observation is very correct. The gap between the topic and post is very wide. Although it not easy to come up with new and interesting topic that was why majority of the member here preferred to rep!y to topics than to compose a topics. Since there is no law that mandate member to provide topic then it good to choose the one that suit you most.

• +1 1

Yes friend you are right ,because most of people just want to make only comments. They just complete daily task for earning. They think about himself not for forum. But if we try to make daily base new topic so ratio of post can be maximum. So it our responsibility to make new post in every section with preper knowledge. With this we can earn money and get reputation. 

There are many topics on which we can earn money by writing comments and sharing post we can earn money. There are also many posts in this organization. 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

There are so many posts here, I do not think all posts are very important. Many posts have members that they want to increase their post. So my opinion is here is how many post that is no fact, mainly fact is that here is how much important post.

Edited by Tahu38
mistake for network problem 😒

Well yes my friend there is a difference between the total topics and posts. Because everyone here just comes to make a comment and earn. So it's our duty to being the part if this community to create at least one topic for the betterment of the forum.

This is indeed a huge differences. Well it's because members focus more on responding and commenting on topics rather than creating topic,it's the reason for such kind of difference.

Yes I can see there it is lot of difference between them because more and more people are interested in completing their task in a day which is 20 plus per day. But it shouldn't be this way. To talk about myself I didn't post any topic till now because I feel I don't have enough knowledge to do so. But in the future I will definitely do.

This data shows how much deficiency of themes, on the grounds that nobody need to share new substance, all post their response in old subjects present we face this points lack, and envision the number of copy remarks in this rundown, so pls discussion individuals attempt post one subject each day to take care of this issue.

This is a very good point, there is a gap between the two, and on top of this many posts need to be deleted because they are for banned members and others have a relatively long time that the information they are offering are no longer correct. The platform really needs good new topics.

• +2 1

This is very good platform .Some people only focus completing 30 posts and don't think useful posts we should get knowledge because knowledge is very important  And I also feel this  This is very good topic and useful for other members .

Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

Yes its a quite obvious if see there is a hug e gap between the post and comments and the main reason of this problem is that most people just come for the sake of completing their 20 post task so we should think about that and focus on useful post

Yes my dear you are all right a d I see here very very huge difference between the post and topic . Yes peoples do a concern in a post and they don't make new useful topic for the better forum and current situation of the forum.

• +1 1

Am appreciative simply highlighted the foremost severe reality .. You are right the insights appears that the larger part of individuals of this forum only make answers and they do not make posts of which this can be not great sign therefore, let's attempt by all implies to be useful post contributors here by too doing a few investigate to memorize from others and this way I accept we are able offer assistance make this forum indeed more agreeable. We ought to consider over this .not as it were run like machine in expanding posts ought to work easily and to begin with we must get the point of discourse and after that attempt our level best to type in well by utilizing all windows of brain never surge to satisfy fomalities....

I think this gap will remain because many newbies are afraid to create topics so they just comment on existing topics. One of the big reasons is the fear of deleting posts or banning account due to repeating topics.

It is expected to be like this. The number of posts most surely pass the number of topics. But not withstanding, members should also know the importance of the forum, which is to provide knowledge and resources regarding cryptocurrency. Therefore if any member has nay information that is new and will be beneficial to the forum should please create a topic so that everyone can gain something from it. 

I think people want to make their posts speedily. I think we should make posts and also topics. Make topics according to your own experience and help newbies and all other members. This forum is for sharing good content and earning in good way. So it's is necessary to make topics with posts.

The is very much because on a single topics you will find out that almost thousand of comments will be there. 

It's true many post are useless and they're making posts for only finishing their daily limit. I think the gap between post and topic is veru high. It's normal to have a gap but it doesn't need to be like that much. If every members try to make topics without knowledge we'll probably see too many useless topics, that's why this could be better right now.

• +2 1

Thank you very much dear colleague for providing us with this information, for me I find it interesting information and as many colleagues respond to this publication, most users dedicate themselves to making comments, I would encourage them to create publications
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

What's more, some of them are not even conversations.Some of the time when there's an inquiry in a subject and you can locate the correct answer from the principal page, it will even now get followed by 9 pages of "Sorry, I don't have the foggiest idea about the appropriate response I am new in crypto"- sort of answers. Or on the other hand they continue noting or speculating something very similar, even tho there's 9 pages of answers as of now.

• +2 1

It is normal for there to be a gap. Look at any communication site, whether for currencies or other social media sites. There is a discrepancy between the number of topics and the number of posts, and this is very normal.

• +1 1