What I your way of making comments. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

Yes, I completely agree with you. You should respond to only useful topics and provide a useful response and values if sufficient information is available on the topic that is being raised. I think that beginners are the most vulnerable to mistakes because sometimes they post unhelpful or duplicate content and they should be alerted.

well buddy i do comment on a topic that I know I have an idea and experience on it, if I  see any hard topic I normally skip it to look for another one  that I can comment on so that I can write perfectly and earn reputation. 

On 4/25/2020 at 2:12 PM, Raven said:

For me, i always replying to those newbies need some helps. I always helping newbies in this forum because this forum is getting more popular so i think those newbies need to learn quickly about the forum so it could keep the cleanliness in the forum. 

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

I rely in writing my comment on the type of post if it is a question or inquiry and based on that I write something from what I know.But when I come across a post I cannot reply to it Ignore it.

Hello my dear friend at the beginning, I would like to thank you for this interesting topic for me. I rely on research, scientific books and general information to answer most comments and benefit to others and good luck to all

My dear friend

For me I do comments on these topics which are good and I also keep much information about them.. if I don't understand the any topic so I don't comments on it 1st I collect much information about them then do comments on it... Otherwise not provide inappropriate information about this topics...

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I read the topic well and I browse other comments and participate on the basis of knowledge and the benefit of others, and I be careful in choosing the content of the comment as appropriate to the topic

You have asked a good question. You can earn money by commenting on others here as you can create good educational posts with valuable ideas from the posts of experienced seniors. Because, it will help to increase your reputation. You can gain experience here. I hope you can do something good.

Since I am constantly learning new things, I don't know much yet, so I comment on every topic that helps me and adds to my knowledge. Comments from other members also add to our experience.

As for me, I comment on topics that I have extensive information about and can be of benefit to everyone, and on useful topics from which I can get knowledge from.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, to answer the comments. I think I tend to respond to the topics that interest me and I feel that I have benefited from them and have information that helps me in my work and pushes me forward in the work. I respond to the topics where the beginners need help according to my knowledge

• +1 1

Hello my friend Making comments is a matter that takes time and thinking about the content of the post that we want to comment on, and I see this as it takes a lot of time and thank you.

Hello my dear friend.Yes we have to make useful posts on every post which we don't already make posts and we have to do our own research and then use correct and usefulinformation in post and don't have to use irrelevant data or otherwise post get deleted.

Hi everyone this very important and useful topic well when I make a post and comments first I read and carefully all members comments and I make my point of view and try to post in good contents and make useful and easy to understand for everyone 

I am agree with you friend.I am also trying to make posts on useful topics .If every member posts on useful topic then this forum will grow increasingly.if your post will useless then it will be deleted by moderators.Follow the rules and regulations of crypto talk and do your work regularly .In this way you will succeed i hope so.

On 4/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

Yes dear I also agree with you.This issue is very important especially those who are new to this forum will benefit from it.You only comment on simple topics in each unread topic or in usable ones.I think e should only comment on useful topics and try to respond in a proper and effective way.I hope everyone will work with this in mind.And many many thanks for such a beautiful post.

First, I use simplified English, in addition to adhering to the grammar of the language. Secondly, I offer all my experience, information and interest to members, especially beginners, so that they can benefit from it later.

• +5 1

Yes we create comment only iseful topics. Because there will be no chance of deleting of your posts. If you create your content on useless topics, then with the deleting of that topic your post will also be delete. So create posts on useful and quality topics to earn more and more money.

My best way to make comments is to study the post in which I am going to comment, we must have a recognition of what the person is talking about and also the others, for this we must take into account different aspects and know which point of view has not been touched to be able to give a necessary value that can help the person and everyone in the forum.

For me

I write responses to topics that I have complete and useful information about, in order to be able to benefit new members or those who do not have sufficient knowledge, and to stay away from duplicate topics that will be eliminated.

• +2 1

Hi mate I always make posts and comments on the topics I know they are really useful , important and educative which will help other members of the forum to be able to acquire more knowledge and experience on it 

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. I read the topics well and select the useful ones and comment on them in order to get a good reputation and thus more profit and useful information.

I have read that many think that making comments is not very helpful, but I think that comments can be complements of the information that has been developed, therefore our comments should always be with a good basis and meaning, not comment simply to say something And now, we must do it to contribute something to what has been spoken, the comments are important.

Comenting depends on a lot of things and one of them is how to work hard with the way we are reading comments its important for us to really be sure that we develop a certain process that helps us .

I use to make my comments in this forum which is wonderful

We should write our own comments.I comment on topics that I have sufficient experience and share my experience by responding to them and I answer other people s questions and I help them most of the time and even ask some about some points in their topics

• +2 1