Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Hello dears friends, i want to tell you about the useful tool of telegram and it multiful features.

With feature like anonymity and encrption of chat.Telegram become  a major attraction for the crypto audience.

This is very useful information for cryptocurrency users. We use telegram applications  for different reasons. Telegram is one of the best application for cryptocurrency users we get different AirDrop and bounty  programs on this application and get news about cryptocurrency

Regardless of the situation, cryptocurrencies are definitely supported, but unfortunately many fake schemes are now threatening Telegram's reputation. However, Telegram will regain popularity if it continues to offer the same services.

Yes I think yes it is right and very easy to say that we can see that and use this boot system and just need here write the currency name and got the current price of that currency.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing such a useful information here about crypto foeum. Telegram is a friendly project of crypto and it update all the user with this. I'm also a telegram user and it is easy to me to see and remain updated with the prices of crypto. Thank you for your info. 

Thanks bro by telling us such use full thing through this platform and many people take advantage from your information and give pray 

So once again thank you

Thank you, you have shared this useful information through which we can check the history of any cryptocurrency. And in this way every trader can use any cryptocurrency in trading to get profit. And in this way we get to know the current value of any currency and then we can estimate whether it will make profit or not. And thus a lot of our time is also saved.

Dear friend, we thank you for sharing this useful information with us, and for me I will bear your words in mind because it is important to know the exact currency rate.

• +3 1

On 4/24/2020 at 10:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

I also used this bot. If we write the name of a currency in that bot, it tells us the price of that currency. A really great bot. We can use it through telegram.Those who use Telegram can easily enjoy this facility.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/24/2020 at 9:07 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

Much thanks to you such a great amount for offering to us particularly wonderful data I will currently participate in this Message gathering. I attempt it and perceive how it goes

• +1 1

It is great to have a telegram application giving us the real time price changes, alerts and other indicators. I have never used one, I am going to try this one to find out. Although I have already tradingview for Bitcoin with alerts on so maybe I'm going to use this for some other coins I'm watching, I hope it works.

• +1 1

Yes,  you can earn crypto by useing telegram. in this app many bot call "telegram bot" you can use it and earn crypto. its so easy to earn crypto from telegram 

• +1 1

Telegram is crypto friendly project and there are alot of useful instruments which help crypto users and developers..i think this messager will help cryptocurrency to come on new higher level..

Hello my friend. The Telegram application supports cryptocurrency. We get a lot of cryptocurrency information from Telegram apps. There is a lot of fraud. So as not to infiltrate our account. I can learn a lot from my telegram apps. Thanks. Sorry if wrong.

I never join telegrame and i have no experience to telegram. But in my opinion, in this modern era this forum is best forever. Most of the people do work on different sites. But there they faced many scammed. But this forum is fully safe from those scammed or any problem.

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us mate. This is something encouraging to always learn from on Telegram but nevertheless the members who partake in any Cryptocurrency related affairs on telegram should be very watchful of scams and hackers.

Thanks for sharing this useful information i really didn't know about it. It's a good way to know the prices of cryptocurrency at any time and on daily basis. It's an auto system and now I'll try it. I used Google for checking the price of cryptocurrency. And yobit is also a good way to check.

I am not old in this fourm and I don't much know about telegram but I listen about telegram is that it is not much secure so I advised not use this app but if I am wrong then plz tell me true.

• Useful or interesting 1

@by Omar. Crypto talk about can detail by telegram can be show. There are many useful tips on how to use the telegram. They can be very large organizations in the world by telegram by then. 

• +2 1

Telegram is a widely usable platform for cryptcurrency,

Here every project promote their products which are used in the whole world through telegram, The cryptocurrency projects always use the telegram Bot for their promotion.

Edited by Khan550
Change the word Bot

Thank you so much friend for sharing this useful information about telegram bot which always keep us up to date with Cryptocurrencies market and prices. I would like to tell you that there are also scam bot in telegram that can be attack on your currency and steal it. Always do search about the bot first before using it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The Telegram program has many additions. It is a good program for communication and to know the world around you, tell them, and know the market today ... A good program in every sense of the word.

Thanks for sharing this information.
Also what I did not know is that when making a group on the Telegram application, we can add a lot of bots, including this bot in order for someone to try to ask about the value of a particular currency, and the bot inside the group answers him
It is a widely used bot on Telegram.

We can see cryptocurrency in the telegram but most of it is fake. Fraud is also being perpetrated in the name of cryptocurrency. So you try to do everything carefully. Therefore, only to join a group that is genuine identity

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro