Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

There are so scammers out there and they their that they attract their clients with lucrative offers, so we most learn how to identify them so that we can avoid then and their traps, thank you so much. 

Thank you very much dude for sharing this helpful and useful post with the members of this platform and I believe the members of this platform platform will make use of this platform in protecting their self against the scammers because there are scammers everywhere in the world of cryptography.

My dear mate I want to tell you that you should to be careful when you receive any attractive offer because this type of offers given by the scammers and you should not to be involved in these type of offers without any investigation

Thank you dear friend for this type of information and post. You really cleared the scammers. We should not provide our personal info to any of these websites.

My dear friend, your words are perfectly sound as long as the work is online, there are a lot of scammers. And we must keep our privacy and we must not be drawn in the direction of the temptations offered by your topic good thank you and good luck.

Welcome, my friend, we can get rid of the net of fraudsters. If we have sufficient knowledge and experience, we neglect spam messages on e-mail. We must have knowledge of the cryptocurrencies well.

• +3 1

It's you need to know is in your title the secret wors is attractive ,the people are attractive to earn more and finally they fall in the scammers because of greedness ,thsi the problem of the human. 

• +3 1

To discover honest sites and ads, you have to think logically about their advertisement, if it is fictional, I do not advise you to enter it and work with it, but if it is logical, you can earn from it because the high profit in exchange for very small work is not considered logical at all

In fact, my friend, your words are completely correct, there are many of these sites all of them are scams and this mistake is often made by beginners who do not have enough information, or people interested in making quick profits. Your post will help many people, in the end everyone should be careful not to Sharing their personal information anywhere untrusted or with anyone, I wish you all the best.

• +2 1

Actually Currently with the whole DeFi and ICO's again its hard to say which projects are even legit since some even are opening fake companies and even registering there companies to just exit scam ppl, since in a few countries there is still no law about this this will continue on still for some time, so allways research alot first before u even think about investing in such projects ven tho its still hard to say even then if its legit or not sadly..

You are right, and I completely agree that they are constantly updating their strategies. They are gradually producing a plethora of appealing and manipulated advertisements in order to draw people's attention. Actually, you listed some helpful suggestions for detecting scammers. They now build good will first, then mislead ordinary citizens.

• +2 1

My dear friend more apps and sites are fake and scam.its stolen your personal data so carefully manage all things.some site and apps are real and you can get money.crypto talk is very good site its very good plate form.I satisfied this forum.

The main thing that anybody ought to do isn't to pay out of their pocket with regards to digital money sites or airdrops, as there are cheating destinations that misuse this a great deal, as they bait individuals to costly cash or airdrops to hoodwink individuals..

I'm trying as hard as I can to stay away from the crooks because I don't want to get caught up in the risks.
You can turn your mind when they give you offers and easily you can detect the scammers 
You don't have to trust all the friends 
Be careful

There must be fraudsters when it comes to money, especially with the presence of sites that provide good profit and interesting content such as this forum

Thanks for your alert, and for your sake of caution, please check all the sites you use and search for reviews related to them.

My friend, there are a lot of scammers presenting or creating fake pages in order to attract junior people or who do not have the experience to this page in order to defraud them and steal their money so I advise you to ask about any page you want to join

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, because the Internet is full of fraudulent sites, so we always have to make sure of the safety of the sites and the degree of their reliability before registering our data with them so that we do not get hacked and lose everything, so we must always work cautiously.

My advice to all members, especially beginners, when any site submits offers to you, you must review the experienced members as they have become fully aware of all these fraudulent sites and will warn you of them and guide you to the right path so that you do not lose all the money you collected

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 7:27 AM, guatazoo said:

And I've see a lot of scam exchanges nowadays which process exchange like changelly, and lying to people that if they buy sell bitcoin I'm changelly to ethereum, then can sell their ethereum to bitcoin with high rates on their fake exchange.

Yeah you are right my friend.

In addition, I have seen before a new type of scammers that will tell you to market them to get good amount of money but then they will start to tell you that if you want to get these tokens you have to send ETH or BTC to some wallet addresses so in my opinion I do not trust kinds of that withdraws because the chances of being hacked or scammed is 50% as much as the chances of winning so it does not worth that much of risky.

But by doing researches we can know if they are scammers or not.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

How is scrmmers working on any form they give attractive  offers to the members and easily any of the members because if they did not give you a good offer then how they cn trap you. So this is their team and they can easily trapped in any forum. 

Yes I'm really with you,there are many attractive offers that yiu will be receiving while being in the market but yes you need to be attentive and focused on your work and that will be be just a try by scamming people to attract you and they will hack and take all your money.

This is true, my friend, with the spread of the fame of digital currencies, the activity of fraudsters increases and they have new methods of fraud. We must always be careful and make sure every step we want to take and make sure of the offers that come to us with big fake profits

Dear friend, yes, this is true. Unfortunately, fraud sites have become unbearably widespread on the Internet, and one of the most important temptations for people is the great value of payment, but it is a fraud rather than a gain. Therefore, I prefer to work in this wonderful platform because it enhances self-confidence and gets a bumper profit and does not carry out any kind of fraud  thank you very much.

I am confused with you that they always have an update in their methods of deception and attract everyone by making good profits, but everyone should pay attention and make sure of the site and its date of establishment

Of course my friend agreed with you many of us fall victim to these fake sites and are being scammed and losing their money because of the tempting offers they offer scammers to everyone beware of these sites.

• +1 1