Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

To me faucet full of scam now adays while you try to earn in that platform some are there to defraud you,  you can make 5$ a day but depending on the number of your referrals.

But my advice is that while wasting your time in that site while not you engage yourself in cryptotalk is more better and free from scam.

yeah you an earn also you can earn 1 per day so you have to put more effort and give time to cryptotalk so you will be able to learn more

On 4/22/2020 at 11:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

I really like your idea but it is too hard to make 5$ per week it consumes your times too much and you have to work harder .yet i am not using faucets.but i also learn about trading .faucets inspire people about cryptocurrency and also gives free coins to the people that helps people to fulfill their basics needs Thank you 😊

Welcome my friend, it's hard to think you're earning these things that happen because most of them are fraudulent, so it's hard to get $5 a week anyway.I wish success and success to you my friend. 

Hi friend, I hope you are doing fine, and it is a great feeling if you want to earn some money from faucets. But, until entering any shower nozzle websites, you should check to see if it is legal or not, because most of the sites are scams that would cause you to lose all of you money if you spend on them.

It's good to earn extra income either it is too small.. But I will advice you that you will need to spend a lot of time for this purpose so if you want to earn maximum income then you need to joins another site just like that one so that you can easily get your tasks.. Working on this forum is quite easy as we only post or comments on any other posts.. So we can do it at any time and any place so we do t need to become a specific for this tasks... We are allow to work on it any time of the day and night whenever you wants 

On 4/23/2020 at 5:26 AM, Raven said:

I think it is very hard to earn $5 in faucets in just a week. There are so many scam faucets now and you can't tell if that faucet is legit or not if you don't try it. I suggest to you to don't waste your time on these faucet but spent your time here in cryptotalk because you can earn $2 per day in this forum. 

Well , thank you dear member,  for providing us useful and interesting information about this platform.  I will follow your advice before investing in faucets. Thank you once again 

This amount is my expectation and the price of a tok currency. You can collect it within two working days here and for a time not exceeding an hour and a half per day and immediately I think for the effort and time expended it is quite an appropriate amount As for the handicap sites, there is little benefit from them and you will not be able to collect $ 2 a week from them

My point of view and it seems that the faucets are a little slow and tedious, however there are people who know how to use them and make good profits from this method firstly you should be know about this then you can try it.

i think one may earn 5 in a week or may be less or more than this amount it depends on the platform for earning and the person who is working on it

It will be very good to be earning 5$ a week from faucets it would help us in our extra income and would be very beneficial for us in our life and we should also keep learning about crypto as well.

I think earning $ 5 a week through faucets is very difficult, but it is not impossible because of the little profits they put in exchange for posts

Faucets only have a small amount of water. However, you can earn $5 by referring more people; this is the only way to increase your earnings. Alternatively, depending on the price of bitcoin, you might receive $3 a day in this forum.

I earned $5 before but not in faucets because I know faucets will never give us this amount within a week or a day. If you want to earn more than $5 within a week then try to look for some good on come online without using faucets because you will wait more time for you to earn big amount using faucets.

It's hard to collect 5$ per day on faucet pay. Because on faucet pay website pay little money .If you work all the day on different website without taking rest than you collect only 2 $ in 24 hourse .so do not waste your time on faucet pay.

I think that the old members who have been working a very long period of time and the people's who are not depend only one site they also do work more than one forum and they earn the handsome amount for your expenses and expenditure also do that who are well educated, well trained members because it's work is very effective and informative. 

My dear friend it will be very good to be earning 5$ a week from faucets it would help us in our extra income and would be very beneficial for us in our life and we should also keep learning about crypto as well. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

• +3 1

Hi friend😊

It is possible to earn 5 dollar by having more referrals,that's the only way to boost your earnings. Or here in this forum you can earn 3 dollar everyday,depending on btc.

My friend, I am new to digital currencies and I heard about taps, but I do not know what they are or how they work, and there are publications saying that there are taps that practice fraud, so can you explain this thing to me

Welcome my friend, I don't think you can earn 5 dollars a week through the faucets. Through my experience, I found most of them give very small amounts.  So I don't think faucets are a way to profit, I advise you to stay away from them

May God bless your time, my friend, with all the best. His righteousness is of no use to put in the effort and time on those faucets for a small sum, and while here cryptotalk offers you double in exchange for working hard for several hours a day, good luck I wish you

Sorry my friend I have no experience in this because I am new and I do not know about this post.