Who are the experts? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

My expert friend, they are the old members who have a lot of information about the world of coding, because they work continuously here. They have the experience, knowledge and sufficient information to become expert and successful people.

• +1 1

Experts are those who have been working in this forum since long time and have better knowledge about cryptocurrency. They make good posts and share good knowledge which will helps for the beginners. Beginners learn from the experts and experts have done research related to different topics. 

I am a new user in the platform. For me the expert ,  is the person how have a  great knowledge , and also learn every time a new things .you need to develop such qualities in  your self so that any profit and loss by your activities would be credited to you.

The experts of this forum are those who have been associated with this forum for a long time. They have gained an idea about this forum. And those who help newcomers in danger.

I like your topic very much. I can learn a lot from experts. We increase our knowledge a lot there.thanks for sharingthis importanttopic  You provide good qualities of an expert.

Helo friends maybe everyone not be expert in this field because this is vast field every step you are learn new skills and new things so no one complete except in this section but old members work very well because they were more time spend in here.

@ by Babubu 609, who are expert that get more like then that of topic. Beacaues who know about each and every thing that present cryptotalk 

Due to this reason , expert are easily capture and understand

Experts are persons with a lot of knowledge and information about specific platform they are dealing with. Through their skills and expertise they are better known.

Experts are persons with a lot of knowledge and information about specific platform they are dealing with. Through their skills and expertise they are better known.

Experts in any field is a man who are working in this field in long time .expert in the bitcoin is a man who care working in this field  in long time , and they are Gaven lecturer in this field. They are also solve the problems that make  junior.

Expert has a lot of knowledge which for mind ma b present in work .they use different topics and different posts which can also b written in easy and simple words that other people can also b read and understand this post. Practise make man perfect or expert person.

Hello friends 

I think  experts  are those who  face the difficulties  of life.  When we spend our time in good platform then we achieve  good lessons   .

• +3 1

for me, the experts are those people can help other too to understand it in deep. Just like here in the forum there are some experts traders who are posting topics on how to help other members to trade with profit. 

• +3 1

I think the members who are working here for a very long time are experts in this work. They knows all the rules and regulations of this forum and know how to work properly. If you are a beginner you should observe their work and learn from them. 

• +4 1

I really don't believe that there are experts because as long as people lose money then there isn't an expert. What matters is that we should try to learn what we have to do to become profitable and also manage risks. To me an expert would be someone that possess all of these qualities. Once you are able to manage your risks then you are good to go and would be profitable in the long run.

We also need to follow influencers whom we feel have made certain profits and are also well informed in terms of crypto currencies.

• +2 1

They are set of people that helps others in a particular field when going stray and give useful informations to newbies. I think the expert reached with long time of experience, there is not anybody who born with expertise, so any thing we do in our life needs a such knowledge.There are very few people who export in their work and i saw a single user who was an export in this forum, I think that we must learn to become experts and become useful to others.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think not all that claim to be expert in the field of cryptocurrency are really are.  Most of them are just claiming to be. Professionals and expert are two different thing. Don't get it twisted 

Experts is the one who had spend time in this platform. There are few peoples only that can be considered expert on bitcoin. Experts is the one who follow regulations and rules about this forum.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

It seems very bad to know that many of us don't know who the experts well I mean the newbies that are within the forum. This forced me to bring this topic in to existence to teach and inculcate the to who it May concern on who the experts are.  This are some of the qaulities  that will help you identify an expert.

- An good expert is person that is correct when ever you are going the wrong way.

- He is person who is already there for to help you when you need.

- A good experts makes a good quality and meaningful posts and he give full explanation on post he created.

This are few qualities you can also share some more qaulities to help our new members.

Really all these qualities are present in the expert members. I totally agree with you on your good information. In my suggestion no one is expert totally in this form because a man learns in his whole life so it is not why to say that experts are present in this form. But I saw a lot of members on this forum who have great knowledge about this forum.

6 hours ago, Bitcoin Earning said:

They are set of people that helps others in a particular field when going stray and give useful informations to newbies. I think the expert reached with long time of experience, there is not anybody who born with expertise, so any thing we do in our life needs a such knowledge.There are very few people who export in their work and i saw a single user who was an export in this forum, I think that we must learn to become experts and become useful to others.

For you to be an expert in any Field then your knowledge capacity on that field has been tested and subjected to certain condition and it was excellent, then you're an expert on the field without any problem, the expert should also be ready to share knowledge with newbies on the field so they'll prosper too and should be able to correct them when they are going wrong, in short an expert is a leader on a particular field

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Expertness is a unique quality of the human and man can be expert after getting remarkable information about any thing or you can say that in any field a person is working from a long time. 

After that he becomes an expert  in that field. The man can become a expert in any field in which he has interest and after getting more experience about his work he can an expert.

An expert person can perform his responsibility as well than other general man. So if you wants to become an expert you should able to take more experience.

Those who are new to the cryptotalk forum could not be as efficient.  But those who are older are much more efficient.  We can understand when we see their posts.  So now you understand who is skilled!

• +1 1

I think the biggest quality of an expert is that the knows very well what he is doing.he has a clear picture of this goals.according to me expert is the one who had spend time in the platform and got experienced.

The experts we will have them in all types and their specialty is variable, I think the best are those who have good knowledge in cryptocurrencies and also especially on the way in which we can grow our income that we can earn by faucets, airdrops and also by our work in the forum.

Everyone can become an expert, there is a ranking based on the number of comments everyone is anubi when they are starting crypto talk then by comments they can increase their rank expertise at top level of this rank for achieving that you must need to post lot of comments in crypto talk discussion forum

Expertness is a completely unique high-quality of the human and man can be professional upon getting superb data about any aspect or you may say that in any field someone is operating from a long time. 

After that he will become an professional  in that field. The man can come to be a expert in any field wherein he has interest and after you have more experience approximately his paintings he can an expert.

An professional person can perform his duty as well than other trendy guy. So in case you desires to end up an professional you should able to take greater revel in.