The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

I believe that not all retirees are able to understand this difficult direction as a cryptocurrency, a few probably dare to take the risk and put part of their pension on a cryptocurrency deposit. I know examples when people of retirement age were involved in this earnings and they really transferred most of the funds from the same pension to dubious investment plan projects and over time lost a lot and were disappointed.

The idea is very cool, to accumulate coins for old age and convert them into dollars, and even considering how we have a pension in our country. This is what all crypto businessmen will need to do, because they still don’t get a job, but they have to live in old age for something. So cryptocurrency is a very good option for a rich retirement life) 

Hello dear, there are many forums that claim to offer cryptocurrencies in exchange for doing some work for them, and this is all a lie. It is good to join this wonderful forum, the best thing about credibility and that you can get a lot of knowledge and achieve financial gains.

I think that you can get additional earnings in addition to your pension only if you have experience in this area. If you are a beginner, then you should not get into this, as it requires quite good costs, which can hardly be provided with a pension. In general, it is very cool that a 72-year-old person is interested in such topics. 

You are completely right, this forum is a good opportunity to make dreams come true, so you should take advantage of it and work well. There are many fake websites, which unfortunately fall victim to many, you should pay close attention.

Thank you for sharing this bitter experience for me. I researched a lot until one of the friends advised me to work in the cryptotalk forum, which gave me a wonderful additional income. So I advise everyone to join our forum and work hand in hand with us.

It is very respectful that at this age you are trying to earn extra money. If you understand the market well, then you can invest in crypto and wait for it to grow. It all depends on your budget, the most profitable investment is a cue ball, in any case it will pay off in a year or more, so I wish you good luck in this matter (if still relevant)

In my opinion, the idea is not bad, but at the same time controversial. Cryptocurrency can fall at any time and you will safely lose your money, but if it rises, you can get a good increase. And in old age, you will no longer be as smart as you are now and you may make the wrong decision. Personally, I would divide my pension 50 by 50 - half in cash and half in crypt.

I wasn't so lucky quickly, i have wasted my time on so many scam sites thinking we are mining bitcoin not knowing it is just a waste of time, they are only using that means to drawn traffic to their site, am so lucky I found myself in the great forum by a friend who refer me and tell me about this forum, I almost give up at start when I was told I will have to make a post of 100, but as times goes one before completing the 100 post, I realise this forum is lovely and fun to be it in terms of the benefits and knowledge they are impacting on us.

Perhaps, when the whole world switches to cryptocurrency, and this should happen, pensioners can receive their pension in cryptocurrency and may even receive a normal pension, but for now the world is not ready for this.

I don't know about crypto currencies, still im learning and my friend suggested me about this platform,. I hope this platform will not disappoint me and i will learn more.

Hello. You see, cryptocurrency is a very interesting market and you can really make money here. But, risking your entire pension ... I would not advise you to take such a risky step if you have not yet thoroughly studied this market, laws, trends and features of each type of coins and the exchanges themselves. And, unfortunately, there are practically no intelligent and decent analysts who would help you trade for their percentage of earnings, there are a lot of profane and swindlers

Well .. my dear friend, yes, this forum contains a lot of information and you can get it through your reading of the topics as well as the responses and questions about knowledge .. Notice that the forum pays us for this knowledge .. it is really a great forum with its esteemed members .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

fair. I can't imagine granny. with shaking hands. who buys bread for bitcoins. or who enters the stock exchange to cash out their pension. Well, if u and give out crypt. then only stable, for example, USDT, otherwise, due to the volatility of the crypt, you will not keep track of the size of the pension and prices

A crypto-pensioner who participates in icos on retirement receives various preferences, such as a tax deduction, exemption from property tax if everything is in battles, as well as a free visit to a crypto-sanatorium-mining farm once a year))))

Honestly, I doubt that this is a pensioner writing, after all, not every day you meet a person of that age on the forum, so also on the topic of cryptocurrency. But if at that age you have a craving for new things, then it is commendable that you try to keep up with the times. In any case, you need to invest, but first, ask yourself if you are ready to invest in cryptocurrency, and it is possible (which is likely to happen) to lose your invested money. Personally, I don't even know what exactly to advise you to do in cryptocurrency, it seems to me that you need an experienced mentor who will explain everything to you and you yourself will decide what you like best, if you decide to do this, I sincerely wish you good luck!)

Pensions in our country are very small! as a rule, it is enough only to pay a communal apartment, so I want to secure my life and the lives of my children and relatives in advance! cryptocurrency is a very good way to secure your future!

If we put on such a situation that the pension will be given in cryptocurrencies, then it turns out that salaries on robots will also be given in the same currency, which means that the whole world will start using the cryptocurrency, which will lead to a very large increase in all top coins

I don’t think that the pension will be enough for investing in cryptocurrency and for a good living, so you shouldn’t waste your entire pension. But if every month you save part of the money from your pension not in a piggy bank under your pillow, but in cryptocurrency, then naturally you can invest and learn the basics of trading on the stock exchange, and explore new ways to make a profit from your investments.

I am very surprised to see a pensioner on the forum about cryptocurrency, if you want to invest in something, I advise you to study a little information about cryptocurrency and in general about investments, and the Internet has a lot of information on this topic, the main thing is not to stumble upon scammers, if you are interested in the site then read reviews on the Internet. Good luck in all your endeavors.

If this is a joke, then it is not funny as much as possible, but if it is true, then what are you doing here, grandfather, on the crypto forum? How did you come in here at all? okay, it doesn't matter. write, scribble the message that you are now writing and you will have a huge increase in your pension! Go for it!

The best, not the best ... a controversial issue, so you will invest most of your money in the crypt, and one morning you wake up, the crypt has fallen sharply and all your fees have gone down the drain. The crypt is an extremely unpredictable thing and an ordinary hard worker cannot predict what will happen to it next

I would not advise you to invest your pension anywhere if it is your only source of income. Try something less risky. I can offer axle boxes, go through all sorts of polls, print messages on this forum (1000 satoshi are charged for 1 message). But investing a pension is definitely not worth it.

It saddens me what happened to you my friend, yes, my brothers, we should be pleased that we joined this sincere, safe and great forum. All websites are fraudulent, but now I feel safe and I am working here and I learn and there is no risk to me with regard to thefts,

We must all be careful, and we should not trust strangers, anonymous links, or free websites, as they are all scams. I wish success to all, my friends.

Hello. All members I hope you all are good and doing a great job on this platform and enjoy your Healthy Life firstly I will come to all of the new members on this platform Coastal Farm I want to tell you that they're your forest trees very beneficial and knowledgeable for me and also for every beginner thanks for the useful Post