The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

I agree with you, I also visited other sites before I found cryptotalk and the truth is I did not have good experiences but this forum is wonderful and at the same time very reliable

On 20.04.2020 at 16:18, Dmasked said:

Kafanızı diğer ücretsiz kazanç web sitelerine girmeden önce cryptotalk forumunu bulduysanız çok şanslısınız. Benim için şansım bu kadar erken parlamadı. Herhangi bir görev için kripto ödemeyi teklif eden herhangi bir web sitesini ziyaret ederek internette dolaştım. Ancak bu ücretsiz kazanç sitelerinin gerçekliği üzücü. İlk olarak, ziyaret ettiğim web sitelerinin çoğu dolandırıcılıktı. Web sitelerine kaydolmamı ve özel anahtarlarımı veya kredi kartı numaramı girmemi istediler. Ve sadece para değil, günlerce hatta aylarca sıkı çalışarak neredeyse hiçbir şey ödeyerek zamanımı ve çabamı dolandırdılar.

İkincisi, adından bahsetmek istemediğim yasal siteler ve onları karalamak istemediğim için popüler siteler bile, aslında ödenen de bir hayal kırıklığıydı. Neredeyse tüm PTC ve musluk siteleri için geçerli olan ilk doları kazanmak için haftalarımı aldım. Fazladan biraz para kazanmanın tek yolu, çok sayıda tavsiye almaktı, ancak o zaman bile site sahibi bana fayda sağlamadı. Milyonlarca reklamı izlemiş, yüzlerce görevi tamamlamış ve yıllarca kripto para biriktirmek için uğraşmış olmalıyım, sonra cryptotalk forumunu öğrendim. Yani bu forum benim gibi ruhlar için bir nimet.

There is a saying that "If the product is free, you are the real product" and it is true. When I first stepped into the world of cryptocurrencies, I wasted my time trying to earn free cryptocurrencies like many people. Either I came across sites that pay very low amounts, or time and labor thieves who pay nothing. I agree with you. This CryptoTalk platform is a good place to win. It is much better to earn with effort

I think this forum is the best for reality earning free money. When you reach 100 post then your earning is started. You create only 20 post daily and earned 6$ daily. I have always thankful my bro for introducing me  to crypto talk.

@Dmasked Dear, after reading your topic detail i noticed that you are a curious person to earn online. You are lucky because you have joined this forum after wasting time and money in many websites. The same condition was me. I also wasted my precious time in useless websites to earn money. On faucets I can hardly be able to make 1 dollar in 2 weeks I solved 1000 captcha in one day to get one dollar sometimes I was not able to complete the task of solving captcha in one day. My friend told me about this forum after joining this I'm feeling happy because now I am able to earn 3 dollar per day and aslo learning knowledge. 

Yes I can understand your pain my friend it was very difficult to find a genuine site which give earning and also there are many scam sites in this internet regarding cryptocurrency but at last I got this forum which is actually a legend and gives a good earning for daily

Multiple platform are available that just grab other money and steal them. One should learn trading and that is the legit way to earn. If you invest with other may be they give you high ROI but there is high chances of losing your funds . 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

You are absolutely right. A site where we can only make money by posting comments or posts is really good. I found this site. Before that, I worked on a lot of stupid sites and did not get it.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. Everyone who joined in this platform are lucky because it is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. In this platform we can increases our knowledge and reading skills too. Only we need is be patience,hardwork dedication and determination. 

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Hello friend I share your thinking, I do not know how much time I have wasted in faucet or aidrop scam, trying to find some free coins that in most cases was just a total waste of time, I thank a thousand times to see given With such a wonderful forum, I hope it lasts forever and that you keep putting out new projects...

• +2 1

When I am off from my official duty I do find rest of mind while spending my free time in this platform than previously that I do waste time playing paying games that retain you with fake promises of zero less than zero rewards

It is useful for anyone who wants to enter any field to ask about it before that, I simply did not come here before I asked my friends about the subject and I took the full information .verification and constant scrutiny has become imposed on us due to the large number of fraudulent operations that occur on the Internet.

• +1 1

My friend I tell you about my personal experience .I am a student of uni .My age is 21 there is lot if pressure on me from my Parents .Then wanted me to do some job and I started searching online websites than allow you to earn through it but I never find one then a friend of mine adviced me to join crypto and it is the best website to earn online

Edited by Areeb06998

Of course we owe a lot to this forum but we don't get free money. Nobody gives the free money. We earn money because we work here and keep the information flowing. People have labor I don't like the word free

Truly companion you are correct this site is excellent here we can become familiar with a ton we can learn if there is any difficult I need to comprehend it so that is the reason

Yes you are absolutely right my friend, cryptotalk is a wonderful platform for earning easy and simple money. You can earn money without any investments of real money. This is the best forum for online earnings. You can learn many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. We all are very lucky to have this forum.

As we know that nothing can be achieved free. There are many sites which provide you free cryptocurrency but the amount is very little or they may be scams. So we should be aware.

This is good topic we can earn free earn this site and earn money a lot of this is very good and trusted site in the world so that daily joint this site many people day by day.

Thanks

Cryptotalk is just like a dream come true for me cause I have always been searching for a site that is legit and pays at the right time without referrals. I stumbled across a lot of sites too where I invested a lot of time and money but the terms were too strict that I hardly made anything tangible out before quitting myself. 

I even went as far as convincing people to join but I was disappointed as they were too because we all wasted time too. Along came Cryptotalk that has been tested and trusted and giving ne the type of opportunity I have always craved for, which is to earn BTC without stringent conditions.

Yes offcourse i am very lucky that i am a part of this forum ... Crypto talk is a good earning platform.yes offcourse we also earn a free coin..its an achievement for us..

I also came here with a lot of struggle which I have done with other platforms. I have been working as a freelancer and searching for work but it was very difficult for me because there I have to work for hours but very little payment  I got from. When I learnt about this platform by my friends I was very happy that finally I got a good forum for handsome amount. But when I came in this forum it benefited me in some other aspects as well.

I share with you a funny story. My friends want to earn crypto currency. So he installed a game that pay him crypto. Minimum withdraw was 70$.  So he tried his best to rrach 70$.  After 1 month he can reach 70$.  He add a paypal account but they didn't pay him. He was very shocked.  It is the reality of free crypto.  

I think cryptocurrency is actually a very good website for us because you understand that when you visit another site you are working on an idea about it and how you can earn money here so you can understand the difference between the two.

I tried faucets and to me they never did anything tough and hard and to me I just have to keep on going and building that powerful strong strategy there is a lot of good sources that is easier to me its really good to really reason and put together every single powerful sources that are easier to work with that is how we are able to build channels to it. Hypes will always keep on stealing from you.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Yes dear your are absolutely right there are many websites that are just waste of time and chest people. I also faced these thing they just take thief work and in return they cheat you or they just give you a little amount of your hard work but cryptotalk is best it give us money of our work and it not chest us.

Those who found this forum without stress are very lucky because you did not have to check other forums 

And again this forum I would say is the best