Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

I liked your topic. I am strongly agree with you. Hard work is not to be lost. If we work hard then gain succeeds. So, we work at this forum more than more. This forum will be helpful for our future. I think that hard work is not to be lost that we do at this forum. Thanks all of you. 

As a apprentice i think at to begin with we got to be tolerance , your difficult work will beyond any doubt make a few great comes about . But i propose you to remain absent from scammers something else your money will be misplaced in no time . We ought to work harder and in the interim we ought to be tolerance at that point in future we are going get victory we dont require luckiness or fortune inorder to be fruitful individual

It is a great idea, my friend. This field, which is cryptocurrencies, is an important thing to be successful in it and learn more about it.

Well you are right bro you have to gain more knowledge about crypto .If you have more knowledge and experience then you can earn here. Try to achieve your goals and working hard.

As a tenderfoot i think at to begin with we have to be be persistence , your difficult work will beyond any doubt make a few great comes about . But i recommend you to remain absent from scammers something else your money will be misplaced in no time . We have to be work harder and in the interim we have to be be tolerance at that point in future we are going get victory we dont require good fortune or fortune inorder to be effective individual

Everyone want to be successful in life.some only think of acheving what they want without necessary undergo proper channels.

You want to be successful in this forum so there is a need for us to the our best and become successful member of this forum.

Hard work  never kill but pay to the extent that you will never assume of acheving.

Thank you for your advice and of course you are asked to work hard on this forum. Only if you work hard can you succeed and stop thinking that I will succeed without anything.
So it is not possible and it is not your job to make it possible. 

• +2 1

Clearly we can't get our objective without doing any exertion or dedicated in light of the fact that this is extremely important to do the endeavors for the accomplishment of our objectives. I think our principle objective at this gathering is to get the information and the assistance of one another.

You are obviously right. Nowdays cryptocurrency has taken a good palce in our economy. If we archive our goals in cryptocurrency you will get a good number of profits. You should do your best to archive your goal on cryptocurrency 

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Yes mate you are right. We can achieve our goal by hard work and full struggle. We have to complete our aim by focus on our aim. We should work according to rules of forum. I joined this platform to earn money. That is why i am trying my best to achieve my goal. As you describe cryptocurrency is future so we should help each other.

Yes friend we all want to achieve our goal for among the rule  and make money we should need to help each other we can get a lot of experience for make mony

Beyond any doubt everybody here ought to do their best to accomplished their objectives and don't put pointing to others to trust that's they seem assist you, like contributing in HYIP locales and you got scammed conclusion of the day

You arr absolutely right ,you cannot succeeded in any action without exerting effort to achieve your goal .but at the same time we need planning also ,then we success in our goal .these all play important role .

Clearly we can't get our objective without doing any exerting or dedicated in light on the fact .nothing will happens except when yoy take action .we are going get victory we dont require good fortune inorder to be effective individual .

That was so very motivational post. Thank you for this. @Raven

That’s true, because if we cannot make ourselves a 100% best of ourselves it is difficult to make it even if you are lucky, because a lucky without a hard work is not enough to achieved our goals. For me, I believe that we are the responsible in making our own lucky by choosing a right decision and hardwork, because all of that we have is the result that we made decision in the past. I also believe that hardwork is the essential key to success, it has a lot of opportunity that comes to your way if you have a right decision and hardwork that will lead you to success.

• +3 1

Yes do your best to achieve your goals in crypto currencies 

Crypto currency is future currency 

World is moving towards digital currency 

Everyone wants to use digital currency 

Learn about crypto currency from this platform 

Get enough knowledge 

Then start in trading in crypto currency 

In near future you will achieve your goals in crypto currency 

Yes dear , I totally agree with your opinion. We cannot win if we just sit and do nothing. Success does not come overnight .We need to work for it and work hard. Patience is also a big factor in this because if we don't know the right moment of a certain event that is going to happen in that influences our success rate, then everything we done till now would go waste. But I wont say completely that luck and fortune is not required for success, however we need a tiny bit of it too.

I have been a week while working on this platform that's why i didn't know much about it but my friends have been working on it for a long time he said that this is a good platform. If we work hard, we can achieve our goals because without hard work nothing is achieved.

It is possible to achieve our goals at this platform because if we work hard, we will get success. So give maximum output and get good reward.

Of course I think I have to do my best to achieve my goal in cryptocurrency.  My main goal is to make money and gain knowledge from here.  That's why I have to post rationally.  Then I can meet my goal.

Yes you are right not only here in crypto you have to do your best in each and every field of life to do your best because each and every field needs work hard to make your name in that field so this need to awake at night 

Allah's plans are better than us !

You are very right and I agree with what you say, we cannot stay with our arms raised to wait for success to come to our hands, we must work and try hard every day if we want to achieve our goals, every effort has its rewards so let's work hard

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Raven said:

If we want to succeed in cryptocurrency, we have to work hard and not rely on our luck.Everything can be achieved through hard work.Trading is the best way to earn cryptocurrency income.We must try our best to achieve our goals.

I strongly agree with you, if you rely on luck completely in crypto, you will lose a lot and this happened with me. Learning first, then experience and working hard and patiently is the only way to succeed here.

Do your best to achieve success in your daily thinking, me joining cryptotalk is not for fun but to earn and if possible be successful, mind you success won't come to you if you don't work hard to get it, so try to be successful in your own way.

Our goal here is to earn and learn good and more. .and for that we have to do hard wrok here and should give our best at this plateform sowe will achieve our goal In sha Allah.