False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss

This is totally true, people who walk in because they hear a news story and start buying BTC anywhere, or start getting into Pyramids just because they want to make some quick money, don't know how much they are risking. The best way is to know well what you are doing, work with someone you trust and above all study, study is the key to losing less.

because the cryptocurrency movement is based on the news in the market as well that is why the false news can bring you a lot of profits and it also can make you loss

Dear friend, you are right. Unfortunately, some people I know have suffered frequent and large losses due to incorrect news, and I hope they will return their loss in the coming days.

On 4/18/2020 at 4:05 PM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

Yes, really, I think that the news is really important in the field that negative news may greatly affect the course of currencies and can help in analyzing

• +2 1

If the news works almost like a whale, it helps to inflate and deflate cryptocurrencies without a doubt, they manipulate the market when they say that so many millions will be invested in a cryptocurrency and it is only false news, we must always be careful.

Fundamental analysis is very important and news greatly affects prices. Therefore, we must choose excellent and reliable news sites so that we do not get scratched and lose our money.

• +3 1

18 minutes ago, Jack764 said:

Fundamental analysis is very important and news greatly affects prices. Therefore, we must choose excellent and reliable news sites so that we do not get scratched and lose our money.

So many news portals are evolved to spread utterly nonsense news about cryptocurrencies. Have you ever checked Coinmarketcap mobile app? The app attempts to provide you all the updates and news about cryptocurrencies from the authentic sources. False news are often responsible fore putting investors in FOMO. 

there are some of the people who spread the false news on the basis of the profits they want to make and to the most of the people it becomes the cause of the loses.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:05 PM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

Fake news make problems always and so many peoples will make so much loss in the crypto market becasue of the fake news and this is not good becasue in the crypto market the businessman mind person will join and they want good money but the fake projects will ruin every thing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i totally agree with you news are very important thing for the forum and it should be accurate and not fake because one fake news can cause a huge loss to the forum and its users so being such influential thing we need to take care of it

• +3 1

Unfortunately, we are pretty vulnerable to the news, and the only thing we can do about it is to not read them at all, you would still know the most important ones, but the fake ones and useless would not reach your mind

• +3 1

I agree with you friend, there are many fake news on the internet and it cause a lot of loss to many crypto users. Most of those who affected with fake news are beginners in crypto world, its good to research about each news if its real or fake for your own benefits

unfortunately there are people who use false news to achieve certain objectives in investments, when there is bad news and this effects the cryptocurrencies many people use this situation to buy coins and then make some profits, is like in economic crises the richest people take advantage of the situation.

Since the price of bitcoin is not regulated there is a lot of fake news that surround bitcoin and in order for the market to be manipulated there needs to be a manipulation of the supply and demand chain of the system and to achieve this some people use fake news to promote a sale or buying of bitcoin, therefore altering the price. I think that people should be very wary about the sites that they use for their information as fake news is a very bad thing in terms of the value of crypto

If I had heard that, I would not have believed it because I myself work on this site and have a good knowledge of other cryptocurrency platforms.  It didn't, but it was a bit of a loss, but it got better later, and all the prayers from other cryptocurrencies from other platforms worked the most, and I don't think it's ever been launched.Sometimes there was a little less income.

• +4 1

False magazine is causing crypto confusion. cryptocurrency is a much better platform. People suffer a lot for cryptocurrency false news. so we would tong description stay away from these false newspaper

Yes I clearly agree with you.Somedays ago I got into this fake news and some of mybfriend got scammed and loat everything. This is kinds of things which makes crypto unsafe.We should work together to stop it and make crypto a safe and better place.

You are absolutely right my dear, false news in the world can cause of loss money. But l would say it depends on person, who believes news and on the contrary who makes own research and then will decide

Indeed, and more importantly, there are many institutions and people who have made up these news in order to influence the market to serve their personal interests

If I had heard that, i'd not have believed it because i personally paintings in this website and have an excellent understanding of other cryptocurrency structures.  It did not, however it was a bit of a loss, however it were given better later, and all the prayers from other cryptocurrencies from other systems worked the most, and that i don't think it's ever been launched.On occasion there has been a touch less income.

Sometimes news from the outside world affects the crypto world and it trades badly. Disclosure of disinformation on media or social media causes huge losses to the market. But they should not spread fake news as it is a big threat for any currency to go missing. But a user should always research the news. 

Yes, my friend, expectations and forecasts of cryptocurrencies, I do not like to believe them, and the reason is that it is possible to lose all of your money from almost false expectations, so I do not like to listen to forecasts, but I recommend studying the currency chart and then buying or selling Thank you

The way false news spread is so fast that it can influence someone's decision by hearing about that information. Like buying coins or token at that time but actually they got scammed or fraud because of the news. This is why we should always be careful.

True words my friend. I totally agree with your opinion. Creativity and ideas, information also plays a role to learn some new things about from this forum. Also there are working some scamming and fake new. So we must be careful about these things. Otherwise you have to face a loss.

The false news is undoubtedly a way to manipulate the market and this causes many losses in real trade, for example they always say that some company will invest a large sum of money as part of a boost to the cryptocurrency and makes people invest and the reality is false news and people lose their money.