Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

You have the possibility to combine the useful with the pleasant ... earn satoshi and learn about the Crypto World

Yes is better than a faucet becuse in the faucet you earn nothing, I was try to get some dollar with faucet but is very difficulte for me, is more easy to write a post or article and earn 1000, shatosis. I hopen that crytotalk will keep here for a long time I wonder how the forum pay to whole community.

That is very true.
I also started doing bitcoin faucets. Doing simple tasks (simple but takes a lot of time) and pays a tiny amount of satoshis. It was literally tiring.

And then I came across here. I learn how the system works, and I'm hoping I could get more by posting relevant and useful topics/contents here.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, working on this forum is much better than working on faucets sites.
Sometimes you need a full month in order to be able to win one dollar from faucets sites, but here you can get this amount within one hour

Faucets aren't lucrative as before. It was in the early days of Bitcoin that faucets were doing well. Faucets pay way too small to compensate for my time, so I don't do faucets anymore. 

Anything promises you money without investment comes with too many works and and little pay. But I'll really love to know how cryptotalk works. I'm quite new here so do not really know how cryptotalk works.

I think that the Faucets tend to be striking for their concept of cryptocurrency gift without having to do more than simple tasks. With Cryptotalk, in addition to learning much more from the posts and opinions of the forum members, it rewards you in such a way that it makes it much more interesting.

😎 ❤️ 👻

If it is much better than all the faucets and that many ptc pages that only give you a minimal benefit for your time and work that you do on those platforms, instead here in this forum they reward you in a very good way and also in cryptocurrencies your earnings can passively increase while you work on the forum. It is a very good thing that you get from this platform that you will not find in any faucets. greetings to all

i was using it for mission purposes only, but i liked it very much and depsite the end of the mission, i write and read everyday.

Yes , You are very right . I am totally satisfied with you . Faucets don't provide good amount of money to its members . I think cryptotalk is much better than Faucets as because cryptotalk provide good amount of money . 

Of course this Cryptotalk forum you earn more, the rewards are much better and above all you will learn a lot of wisdom from this great forum, in the faucets to win something you have to spend many hours and I do not think you can become profitable in my opinion is to lose time

Yes i also think that crypto talk is better it gives us 2-3 $ a day for just writing some comments and post other sites doesn't give us that much a day

No faucet can be compared with this wonderful forum. You have the potential to make more money than faucet. Enjoy yourself here and get paid. Cryptotalk is the best. 

There is no comparison between cryptotalk forum and faucet. You only waste time in faucet but in this forum, you can make additional income by posting useful contents daily.

What I said is realistic, but I believe that its epistemological addition is more important than the material benefit
Is it possible to find more in it???

I will agree with most of the people that CriptoTalk is more profitable that any of the fausets. Mainly fausets will give about 20 or bit more tokens. Posting useful information or creating topics here you will get paid, firstly more, secondly, will learn a lot of useful information and of course share your knowledge and experience.

Yes it is better than a faucet because in the faucet you earn nothing, I was try to get some dollar with faucet but is very difficult for me instead of this i earn lot on cryptotalk like dlrs pay-offs.

Yes, most of the members on this forum had worked in faucets at some point when he was a beginner.  Working on faucets is a big waste of time because it requires a lot of time and work and gives very little satosh per day and can work for an entire month without exceeding $ 5.  As for Crypto Talk, it is completely different because here, by writing useful posts, I will get more than a dollar a day in addition to that I learn a lot of information about trading and investing.  I am very grateful to have become acquainted with Crypto Talk and to be an active member of it.

• +3 1

I agree, cryptotalk is much better than a faucet, in fact I think it would not be fair to compare it: D

In a faucet you lose a lot of time, months just to get a few pennies if you don't win the lottery, but here you can win and learn at the same time, contributing good things to the forum and informing you every day.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.