Stop fooling yourself - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

I believe that in this platform we share information and share the pros and cons .. This platform expresses the members ’desire to be a single and cooperative community in all aspects .. Thank you my friends

i m agree with you..

.  .  we are not try to we know every thing in the world..because we can not know evertthung in the world.

.  .  .  .  so.we try to unferstand every thing in the world.

.  .  i hope every one try to undrr stand..

Here’s a way to arrive at what you believe: first, decide that you believe something. Then, throw your very best arguments against it until you believe something else. Repeat as many times as possible.

Most people do this in some capacity, probably subconsciously and very quickly, but I recommend doing it consciously, slowly, and deliberately. You may be surprised by what you find.

Now, no blog post by a (former) physicist is complete without a Feynman quote, so let his words enlighten us here:........

Well, this issue was also revolving in my mind from some days and i wanted to post about this, but couldn’t found the time to do so. Here, my friend you are absolutely right, new members ask very basic questions which they already know the answers , so newbies should think about this and they must try to make their posts more useful for forum members.

Yeah dear you are right. Some posts are repetitive having nothing new. Beginners start publication without being innovative. Creativity comes with experience and knowledge and innovation is also very important aspect.

On 12/29/2020 at 3:22 PM, cryptomata said:

Hello mate making your daily post with useful content will also encourage you to work hard to earn your daily basic, spending your time on the forum will also give you more knowledge and experience to carry on

You are very right friend. I think if you can devote your time in crypto talk forum, their are a lots of things you will gain. But you need to add little efforts to achieve good things future. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that its not so easy to make a topic because we don't know much about crypto talk and how it works

Yes most of us are blinded by the post we want to make so as a result of that we always post topics which answers are already known by us,but that can simply be a waste of time because the moderators can delete the post when they see it as an unuseful content,so lets try to come up  and post informative contents

We should not do this because our topic will be deleted so be careful to build a new but same or repetive topic .If we do not follow their rules during topic creating ,we will not get full payment and our reputation will not grow .

• +2 1

Yes you are right That we shouldn't make ourselves mad. Some beginners think that we will not post well and the Modirators will not be known but this is their misunderstanding. We should make a good post following the cryptotalk rules and give reputation with honesty. 

• +2 1

You are right in your opinion. I also see repeated topics with little bit difference in content daily. You said that newbies should contact with moderators or go to the section where the rules are giving and read them but I think as a beginner you don't know about the criteria of this forum that's why they ask questions through their posts.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

I agree with you. Cryptotalk moderators are very active and clever.  They follow all of our activities.  If we post unusual and common topic that was discussed in past,  they will delete it. Make such kinds of posts is waste of time. So,  we should avoid it.  

Don't fool yourself.  A lot of people are like that, they post, which doesn't make sense what they wrote.  So whatever you post, understand the meaning well so that others can understand it well

It is not beneficial to do similar posts. This forum is all about posting new and uniques contents for which it give you money and increase your knowledge. If you post same topics then it will be deleted immediately and it only wastes your time.

Yes that's a good concept. Many are fooled by getting non meaningful and not useful content. So many are get fooled and also the persons who are cheating are fooling their self. 

Stop going yourself yes it is right by creating topic topic creation is not a bad thing but you should remember that create helpful information topic that are used for the help of other I think.

• +2 1

I'm also noticed that many post which have the same data or questions are created again and again even that many as senoire member also ask useless questions whose answer they now . We should avoid such a questions and create useful and new topics. I'm trying my best to create unique and valuable post.

• +4 1

There are number of member who are creating repetitive post content.That make no sense. I also suggest them to stop because moderators delete their posts immediately and this just time wasting for them.you should search for topics before they are published, and in this way duplicate posts will not be deleted. I agree with you about this post.

Yes we should stop making the Fools to each other and Specially for our self's that we can do nothing. We can do any thing we can trade the Currency and can make the money like the other traders do. We Must have to focus on our self's first.

We must not put repeated posts again and again . This is will become a confusion for the new members. This will result in the deletion of the posts .  The best thing to do is to read the rules and be sincere in this platform. I would advice the newbies to first observe all the posts and methods in this forum and then they should only start doing comments.

well actually if there is some question the answer of which I already know but still I asked this question because lot of people maybe do not know about the question and answer so that with the help of the topic they would know about it

very well said . you are saying right we should avoid these useless  posts . Always the authentic and good posts will gained good reputation .we should avoid these poor quality content 

I agree with you friend, when I find topics like the ones you mention without any sense of difficulty, I do not comment because I know that at some point it will be eliminated so I would lose the opportunity to have a positive comment and they will eliminate it along with those specific topics, so it is interesting to know that it is good that they do not create topics with very common questions that have their own easy answer.

• +1 1

Stop fooling yourself wasting your time on scammers' platforms  pretending they would teach you Cryptocurrency and coins, kindly join crypto talk(genuine forum) where you learn many things about business ideas, facts and strategies that can guide you to achieve your goals 

• Useful or interesting 1