What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Hello my dear friend you all know that creature talk is a forum in which people discuss about cryptocurrencies and trading. If you try to create meaning for post about cryptocurrencies or trading your post will get more reach and get viral in cryptotalk. So try that.

Yes I can understand every one wants to make a good and hot topic but while creating a  hot topic the one most important things you must keep in mind is that it must be the one most of people are searching for and also popular.

Topic with useful information or when the topic is irrelevant to the extend that the topic has to do with the problem which every body is seeing has a challenge. So a topic could be popular based on how meaningful information is found in the topic. 

Trading is one of the things that beginners want to learn, it is possible to publish topics about trading, mining or free profit methods which are very many, perhaps publishing new things that did not exist in the forum before, talking about the famous cryptocurrencies and what are the predictions about them

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

What I feel about this is that must members will like to focus their post on getting a positive reputation, it kind of hard to post and get people's attention.

Good post I appreciated you.but in my opinions relevant materials or relevant posts are usefull on this forum.i am totally agree with you on this point wording should be easy and understanding for every member.

• +2 1

Yes you have shared an important topic. We should always create such topics in which everyone wants to take a part. We should discuss on serious problems. Our wording should be easy that everyone can under it and answer topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

To my opinion,the topics that are mostly discuss here is about earning,how to earn,what to earn and when to earn. As most of the participants are only after their earning. But crypto is beyond earning as you think.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A very nice question. I like the question very much. What topics can be popular in the forum? It will depend on what kind of thing everyone wants to know. Popularity is gained by working on the topics that people want to know more about.

image.png.d636372d4abf9ae507dba3a546a8917e.png

• +1 1

If you have a proper knowledge about what you asked or conveyed in the topic and if other members think that it also help them then the topic will be successful in my point of view. So make it simple and the heading be like striking directly to the mind of others to make them think about it.

My friends. how are you?.i hope you are fine.
I've read a lot of publications. You can write hot and popular topics by searching for new information about the currency market.
Thank you to everyone 

• +4 1

My dear there is many kind of topics are  already famous in this forum and we also should try to write like that topics i will tell you that if you want to Get some extra reputation and you want to be a famous member of this forum try to create post  on trading  useful and helpful working in this forum Try to post ideas about earning methods and try to post about the rules of this forum the you will get the repuations and you will be famous in just some days.

• +3 1

Everybody want his or her topic popular but the fact remain that there are topics that are more popular and these topic are those related to yobit site, cryptotalk rules and the general rules of the forum because these are mainly concerned in money aspect as everybody is here to make money and be rich

• +5 1

I think more useful topic is rule and regulation of this forum.And  to slove the problm that peoples face on this forum.Also that topics that tell about the  cryptlcurenccy.

• +3 1

Every member of the forum wants their posts to be popular and attract everyone.  So everyone tries to present something unique.  I think as a result of their work, we are getting solutions to all our problems.Again, many benefits are coming.

• +2 1

As a begginer,I think that we must always write topics that everyone searches for and seek to learn from this site.As a case,many users want to have a good learning and new knowledge in every content.So,we should remembered that very well.

On this site you can find many posts that may be unique to you. In my opinion, the more you navigate the topic of cryptocurrencies and bring up the topic in an enthusiastic manner, the more distinctive it is.

High quality topics become popular.By picking up the important points in a topic, it actually gets more priority from everyone. Everyone pays attention to it. They want to learn a lot.

Well for me I suppose to get your submit to be warm you need to think about problems that have been bothering a few members , improve the problems and offer feasible methods of fixing it or higher nonetheless attempt to teach maximum of the novice with the aid of using posting some thing that you sense could be beneficial to them , with the aid of using doing so lots of them could need to participate in your topic.

For a topic to be interesting, I think that it should leave some kind of teaching, either on how to use a platform / application, strategies to better use your cryptocurrencies or learn to manage emotions (patience, perseverance, etc.). Also avoid repeated and unclear topics

informative, interesting and meaningfull topic cause you may create lots of topic and just explain what coin is it, how muc it worth and things like that but i think the best topic will be that will help others to get more knowledge just like how to earn, new tricks, tips and things like that.

Yes, that's right. If our topics or comments meaningful, quality, informative and helpful to the members we can get popular and also we can get good reputation. So you write useful and good topics or comments to the members. Throughout this we can gain more knowledge and information. 

Truly my dear companion everybody in this gathering need to make their point popular.Your theme become mainstream when you benefit a few and significant information.People need to see your subject and do remark and prefer it.In as such your point is hot and moving