Why others are getting profit and other lose in crypto? Here the reason - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Why others are getting profit and other lose in crypto? Here the reason

Here are reasons that even some experienced traders sometimes get the huge loss in the cryptocurrency tradings.I have seen so many newcomers are following the trading tips from the social media platforms which will not be helpful at all, another reason can be, no precise trading strategy to lose the money...

It is good to know when to invest in cryptocurrency.Before investing into cryptocurrency you have to learn how to trade and work on crypto.When you have to buy the coin and which coin is best to invest.Time us very much important you have to take care of it and now when to invest and when to sell the coin and because of no knowledge people get loss I'm there investment.

Of course, I agree with you, and these are the basics of trading and perhaps it is ignored by many, but for any trader I recommend a deep study of price charts for the currency that you want to buy it and do not rely on forecasts because it will not getting you anywhere.

• +1 1

When we trade, of course there are profits and losses, currently our trading is very easy because in the crypto exchange we can trade anytime, whether the market is bullish or bearish, all we have to do to get profit is to buy coins when the market is bearish, coins are bought. has good potential like Bitcoin or Ethereum. so if the market is bullish, we will get a profitable return.

• +5 1

People lose money because they start trading and investing cryptocurrencies before they gain enough experience, because investing in the field of cryptography needs a lot of information, continuous research and a permanent study of the cryptocurrency market.

Of course, my friend, any trading involves profit and loss, but what spares us from loss as much as possible is our great knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies and the method of trading, buying and selling at the appropriate times.

• +4 1

My dear friend, you are right, whoever wants to invest should buy encrypted currencies when their price drops and only sell them when their price rises, but fear may affect some people after purchasing that their price will decrease more and sell them at a low price

Asides from the luck that is connected to every individual in the cryptocurrency trading, i think there are general tips when if properly followed, then it's will yield good return,so thank you for sharing this important information with us.