Don't act like moderators - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

In fact, everyone has the right to criticize the posts of the rest of the members, and I think that the beginners are the ones who make more mistakes, so we see that the reports for the beginners are more

• +2 1

Yes The member who benefits from the post gives a positive reputation on that post. So we should focus only on our own work and not on the work of others.

• +1 1

Dear, it is our duty towards the forum to evaluate the topics honestly. Good useful topics deserve positive evaluations. As for those topics that are useless, they should not be evaluated with a good reputation.

• +1 1

Certainly, the continuation of beginners in this forum is our responsibility,We have to give a positive evaluation of the posts of interest, and give a negative evaluation of the publications that are contrary and useful, but it is preferable that the posts are not for beginners. If they are for beginners, we must advise and guide them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If one of the novices has added an incomprehensible or useful published topic, there is no need to evaluate it with negative reputation, and each member must present a opinion of the mistakes of this topic in a participant, so that the novice can understand the significance of this work, correct his mistakes and work harder to benefit

You also have no right to criticize any people, so we must remain within limits so that people are not criticized by us. I saw that a lot is going on here, and not all new members are bad for being rookies,
You should work hard inside the forum and always write useful and interesting posts.
We must look closely at who we should condemn and those who do not.

You are right buddy.

We should be fair and don't judge other members.

In this forum we should help each other, together we can be successful.

Wish all members be together and doing well.

• +3 1

Giving a good reputation should be done objectively, transparently, and without bias. As well as it should not be random in order to promote the forum more and spread the benefit to the members 

• +1 1

We must choose our topics carefully so that they are good and useful to other members, if we are junior or veteran members, it doesn't matter what we have to do except give good reputation to the topic it deserves and encourage and direct new members on the right path and not criticize them.

I still claim that positive feedback and tolerance for opposing viewpoints are much preferable to harsh criticism, which can lead to anger and psychological hurt. We must steer the advice in a soft and natural manner, as this will provide inspiration to correct the error and perform more effectively.

The very least that can be done is to award credibility points to successful entries.I agree with you very much my friend and thank you for this participation 

I very much agree with you. There are some members who comment on topics that are not related to the posts that have been published.  And he makes it clear that he likes to give positive reviews only to those who deserve it

We are not all equal in terms of knowledge about crytopcurrency in this forum, criticizing and reporting the accounts of the newbies is not too proper. Again the problem of reputation has become common nowadays i have also said most of the users should give reputation to the deserving topics which has good information about cryptowold.

I think because moderators didn't delete that certain post that's why people gave it a good reputation points. Think of it if moderators found this topic are useless, they'll delete it of course but if they didn't delete it it means there is something meaningful about that certain topic.

I don't force you to agree with me because no one can change other perspective in their lives. If you don't like those people then don't like them. What i wanted to tell is lets help each other here by correcting each other even you don't give reputation point, you must guide them for their goods.

I agree with you everyone was a beginner someday

We must respect everyone as long as the post did not violate the Forum Rules, there is no need to report it

Yes of course dear friend we should not act like moderators because we are also a member of this forum and was you not give everyone negative reputation .we should give others positive reputation and be like a member family so we should work by helping each other and do not criticise others work we should only concentrate on our work.

There are some members who are trying to judge the works and criticize the ideal topics and they think that they are the moderators of the forum and they are ruling it they are mainly trying to discourage the new members by mainy trying to teach them.We dont need over advice from you we just need to teach as the rules and guide lines of the forum and also you should react to useless posts and copying others content but you shouldn't rule them as you are the moderators of the forum

Of course, we must not act like mediators and interfere in their work, and in return we must not interfere in members' affairs and impose on them what they must do, as this participation may actually be beneficial to the person who gave him a positive reputation.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I have been injured. We cannot give a good reputation and evaluation to those who have no value and meaning. The evaluation must be according to importance and value, and we must always strive to follow the most valuable and important platform.

Yup you are saying right we should give reputation to the deserving posts. Reputation can differentiate between the useful and useless posts 

Yes, my friend, we are on the site to express our opinions and discuss our information with others. In case we find useful information for people we give them what is needed, and if we see something that we do not like, we also do what is necessary for that.

I believe that reputation points should be exerted effort and exhaustion to take them, regardless of whether you are a beginner or not, as they are a goal pursued by the beginner, they are worthless if they are compassion

You are right, my friend, I have also seen those posts that say these words, this is completely wrong, we must support the publications that we consider useful

• +2 1

At first we were all beginners and needed support from the older members. We all have to guide and motivate the beginners, and not act as mediators. Thank you for your important topic.

I definitely agree with you .. You must give a good reputation to topics that provide useful content only and not to give them to topics that do not make sense, and support should not be provided to them because they do not provide any benefit to the forum.