Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Hy bro! 

You are absolutely right. It is better than sitting home that if we are free we should spend some time on crypto talk and it is not hard. It takes hardly 1-2 hour to complete your 20 posts and I really like this because it also gives us a lot of knowledge and information and it also improves my English.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:48 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Sure you are correct mate just to add on the off chance that we invest more energy in this gathering it will likewise assist us with developing accommodating themes.

That is genuine investing energy here is definitely not a waste yet it will be exceptionally helpful to us , Because on the off chance that we invest our time in this discussion we will acquire so a lot , we will bring in pleasant measure of cash telecommuting and furthermore we will become acquainted with much about cryptographic forms of money.

There are many benefits for spending time in this forum. You can not only earn here but also learn lots of things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. By reading other comments you can gain your knowledge and experiences. You can know about wallets, trading, investing etc. To get these knowledge, you can make your post useful and informative. 

• +3 1

@korasa87, @Kamel19972 you have both said it well.instead of sitting at home idle.you can learn a lot from cyptotalk and gain more knowledge everyday.earn your coin and wait till you get more experience then invest and do some trading.

• +4 1

This the great forum for this advantage also. This forum give you more benefit to spend more time on it. You will not lose anything if you spend time on it. You will get knowledge from different posts and you will earn as more as you give time.

• +1 1

Yes, this occasion is exceptionally great for learning to work from domestic and cryptocurrencies, and learn almost their preferences and how to win through exchanging advanced monetary forms. This scourge has uncovered to us that we got to work from domestic more, and usually what pushed a parcel to cryptocurrencies.

In lockdown, CryptoTalk proved as platform of knowledge as well as earning extra money. Here members can read different topics and gain a lot of knowledge. Besides this, one can also earn handsome amount of money for managing personal expenses. 

Hello members i am new here i don't want to waste my time in other section and in other work please give me help who can i work here and how much time i spend in this forum and how much time i will know each and everything about crypto currency guide me if you can 

Thank you

Spending time in the forum will help us to expand our knowledge, and to be up to date with the topics that are published so as not to repeat them. As well as to learn and study more about the world

hi gentlemen this is very important to spend your time on the forum because before the trading you should to learn about the cryptocurrency and the trading and I want to tell you that I am in the learning process and I spend my most of time on the form to read The Other comments and post

The time I spend here is really very beneficial for me .As this is a source of my earning and it develops learning skills in me also. Its not a waste of time and very good for me 

Spending time is better than spending it in other unhelpful sites.

This site offers two material and scientific benefits at the same time, but its terms must be adhered to greatly so that a person can work permanently and add to that he has to develop his information continuously and continuously.

Hello my friend. I think spending time on cryptotalk pays you in many ways. You learn veey useful things here about crypto world which is very important. And you can also earn money by posting useful posts daily. 

I always spent 1-2 hours at forum, look into different topics and section. Because this forum have many good section and the content standard is very high which gives you a quality content at every post. The members also contribute quality work and you will enjoy the information, knowledge and experience here. Their for I don't bored here rather I enjoy my stat and take time to read the topics thoroughly. 

We are get a lot of knaowledge from the forum and with the time we are spend we earn the experience and rank in the forum that is make us more useful and expert in the topic of cryptocurrency. , so we have to make great use of it and not waste our time just sitting at home to eat.

• +1 1

Yes ofcourse brother And your point is right, you should give time and the first thing was that the interest in which you have your interest developed  you can only give time to it, you can do it with heart only. Everyone will give time, everyone will also have knowledge gain

Dear friend if we spend more time on this forum we can get lot of knowledge from it and this forum is very beneficial and the great help for all the members who work on it and to do work on this forum you can learn more of knowledge and can earn good amount of money so so we must spend most time to this forum to improve ourselves.

Hi guys.I think you all will be well.Just like nowadays we all are free at home due to coronavirus, so we should carefully read all the topics on this platform and get maximum information about them.So that we do not just earn on this platform but we can learn a lot.

Yes you are right that if we spend enough time at this forum that means we are constructed our future well by earning and by collecting lots of knowledge.Spend time means we are reading ,analyzing and making our minds how to do a useful posts which is important for us at this forum because we get identity in the like of reputation and followers and by all these things we are doing cryptoworld more strong.

• +2 1

Many countries are currently in lockdown so all are free and the opportunity to spend more time in this forum and read more topics, learn more knowledge and avoid multiple comments on a single topic really increases its good decision English knowledge.

Yes dear companion you are right the more time we will spend here the more knowledge and strategies we will learn and it will surely help us in iur success on this forum.

Hello  friend I agree with you  I am free now a days so I joined this platform  for earning and learning we can spend time and learn more informations ..

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends your question is very useful and informative.

Yes it's platform is best give a huge opportunity for our bright future.

Now during covid-19 we all are stay in home because all the educational institutions are closed.we all are free now if we spend our time here to read all post and comments we gain a lot of information about study about business.

I here we also know well about crypto experience.

We can earn money and learn at same times.

I hope this platform is best for me 

Always thanks crypto