You need to get one thing. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Thats right. And reputation is very important now as it indirectly effect your earning. But in order to kill two birds with one stone you need to post useful and interesting information so that people tends to give you positive reputation and then follow you.

Edited by Zeen

I think that the member should focus on the content he is posting in this forum and not on the followers and the positive rating, because when you post good things it is natural that people will want to follow you and those who like your topics will give you positive rate, so the good and unique content and subject is the essence of success. 

• +1 1

I think we should publish good content on this form to build good reputation and followers. We should try to improve our post as much as possible so that we can attract everyone's attention because that way we will get good reputation and followers.  ۔

I think that if you have good reputation you have more followers. All the group members in this forum always supports and follows good topics. Your post should be have good logic and can be helpful to others. It gives you good reputation and good reputation gives you a large number of followers.

Yes, my friend, you are right, and in order to gain a good reputation, we must work hard in order to gain experience, create good topics, and get a good reputation.

I'm discussing notoriety and devotees. In the event that you get great standing clients likewise prefer to follow You. What's more, in the event that you have number adherents they additionally prefer to give you notoriety. So it is my contemplations on the off chance that you center around on thing you can dominate the two matches. 

On the off chance that you like my thought give me your darling.

What you my friend are saying are two of the goals we wish to achieve,but you haven't told how to achieve this goals.It's pretty simple thing and can be achieved if you are true to  your consciousness and provide good and interesting contents that makes the viewers fascinated.If you do so good reputations and followers will follow you need not seek them.

I like your introduction of topic. You create an impression in my mind so i would like to follow you. This is the simple and only way to increase your followers and reputation. You just introduce topics very nicely or not in common way . Then you get what you want.

That’s exactly what the forum needs to achieve.  Reputation is very important now because it will boost your earnings in increasing work motivation.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.

Yes mate , i agree with what you said . You need to have good reputation , to get more followers . When follower's increases , we will get more and more reputation . In order to achieve both of these , you must make posts of good quality . Only if the topics and comments made are good , we will get reputation and followers .

You are right in your words because a good reputation motivates you more to publish more, and from here comes the need for your post to be useful and publish useful information in order to attract members

• +1 1

If you want to get good reputation, you have to post well because good post will make everyone post us, it will give us positive reputation and we must abide by the rules.

Hey mates reputation is most needed and most important thing that can we use to succeed in this platfrom you have to do just hard work and give you opinions you can follow senior members to increase your knowledge.

Hello my dear forum mate.yes you are right if we have more reputation then we can easily increase our followers.therefore,we have to make useful posts so that a lot of member get knowledge from our post and give us positive rating which helps us to boost our reputation.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you we all need to get one thing in man and which is why we are all here in the forum. I think we are here to make money and also gain a lot of knowledge and we all should help each other 

Dear fellow to get good reputation on this forum you should work hard and with patience and always make the quality posts on this forum and do the good comments on useful posts which are meaningful and beneficial for other members and reputation is very necessary to become successful on this forum.

• +3 1

I think to get both reputation and followers, we need to post quality contens that are also helpful to the readers and it should be a non repetitive one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I actually didn't understood the point which you were willing to express to us and also plese try to be more elaborating with your post and try not to involve any shortcuts.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

I think for good standing and adherents we should continue to post great substance on the gathering. The posting substance ought to be useful and valuable

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

I don't think that the followers will give us good reactions but I think if you want to get reputation for that you just have to make useful post and then everyone that comment on your post will give you good reaction and I think forward is not so much important.

• +1 1

Good post boost your reputation and obviously followers too. We need to struggle more and alot of hard work is needed. One thing may me something that one must me positive towards this forum and contribute together.

it is like in everyday lifestyles, the greater buddies you have, the higher and greater a laugh for you. you want to take this into account and maintain up with the instances. right here, at the discussion board, i discovered a friend, buddies who follow me, and that i observe them. that is freedom and this is the main factor in lifestyles.

I am talking about  reputation and followers .If you get good reputation users  also like to follow you . To get both reputation and followers is important in this forum but one needs to work hard . Follow the rules and regulations and give useful and informative post is important for good reputation .

Yes I agree with you, your content in your posts must be constructive and meaningful in order for Cryptotal to gain your reputation here.We need to encourage each other and help each other This is a good idea, so I see this is a good idea We need your encouragement to continue working here, thank you for giving us a good reputation for everyone's needs.