For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

This problem occurs sometimes. Do not worry, you just have to repeat the experiment after several hours, and the problem will have been solved, and if not resolved, you should contact the support team to provide you with assistance

Well, this problem is normal from yobit exchanger, all we need to do is to wait for it until it enables again, there are many times that this problem happens by reading the old post here in this forum and also as of now the btc send to balance is not working.

• +5 1

@Jahida 67 Obviously am currently experiencing the same problems which normally occurs several times when the forum moderators are cleaning up spam posts that are useless and non-informative especially during the starting days of a month and that's why all withdrawals are disabled, so we need to be patient until they complete this task

download (58).jpg

If we want to know a lot about the people who work here, then we can understand something good here, because only those who know a lot here can share it with us, we can learn a lot about this, then we still have a lot.  I don't understand. I can discuss in many ways. I can make good comments. I hope those of you who are there will help. Thank you.

Friend, keep working so you don't lose a day of work that happens often that does not let you send the balance from yobit to yobit but it will resume so that's why keep working, don't lose a day of work, that is very important.

19 hours ago, leakydonney said:

@Jahida 67 Obviously am currently experiencing the same problems which normally occurs several times when the forum moderators are cleaning up spam posts that are useless and non-informative especially during the starting days of a month and that's why all withdrawals are disabled, so we need to be patient until they complete this task

download (58).jpg

Well, this problem is always happens on bitcoin payment buddy, we should wait until in enables again, don't worry to our balance in btc because all of it are safe, and as you said above, patience is the key.

• +5 1

I've the same problem right now but i heard it can happend sometime and there's nothing to worry about. My friend ask the admins and they said they need to fill the pool so we can use our balances and i see too many old posts , that means we don't have to afraid we'll receive our earnings eventually. That's why we should keep working so we won't lose potential earnings.

• +4 1

It seems their pool for the btc campaign is empty and it should be renewed. I hope it happens sometimes soon because the btc price is very nice now to sell and take our profits. Please cryptotalk be quick 😄 

• +5 1

Don't worry my friend the problem is not only you we are all facing the same problem but am sure that they will soon check and rectify what is the problem and everything will soon be back to normal 

I don't actually have the idea of what is going on here because I'm new to this forum but seeing this I learn that I still have a lots to look at as a beginner thanks for the information 

Dear no need to take tension this is even not the problem sometimes the moderators stuck the button just for checking the spamming in the forum maybe but when they found the problems and cleaned them then they opened the button so wait and keep posting it's not big problem. 

On 4/2/2020 at 12:23 AM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

My dear this is not a big deal. This is just temporary and it will fix very soon by the admins. You should just focus on your working and keep going. This problem is not for everyone maybe some one's facing this situation. 

On 4/2/2020 at 12:23 AM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

Dear it was a temporary and little problem. Everyone face this problem and this happened because of moderators that they are cleaning the forum and deleting the irrelevant content and this thing happen in every year and it is important to clean the forum and delete all useless post and during this to moderators are busy so they stop this button for some days so we should wait for it with some patience.

This was a temporary problem at that time when you are doing that post but I think now the the problem has been fixed by the administration and you can transfer the balance to your account easily.

This is temporary problem on yobit. Sometimes yobit doesn’t work properly for some technical issues. But it will fix very soon then you will be able to send it to your btc balance.

This happens because the platform itself has stopped activating the button for many reasons, including maintenance or refilling its central wallet with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

everyone will say the same that you need to wait for a while so that the team reactivate the sending balance button so wait and everything will be fine soon.

I think its old post but if someone also here for the replies they help us so If you face again this problem than you should wait until they fixed this problem because we all have face this issue many times but they will fix it very soon. So keep posting.

This happened many times in advance .i don't think there is a problem with the withdrewal .i know that it will fix it soon because it happen many times .i think pool for the campaign is currently empty so you have to wait patiently for the yobit to fill it .

I think its old post but if someone also here for the replies they help us so if you face again this problem .i think the moderate and admin are making some arrangements that crypto talk will be better for our earnings and securing our coins .

This is not a very big problem. This is a temporary problem and happens with many of us. You just have to continue doing posts and keep patience and the problem will be solved after some time.

Whenever this type of problem occurs don't panic and exercise more patience because yobit exchange will rectify the problem and they are aware of it. We use to experience this type of problem and yobit use to rectify within short period of time and send to my balance will start working. 

Yes, basically.  Of course I have also been facing this problem for the last few days.  And I was also worried that my BTC earnings were not being sent back to the original balance and I could not withdraw my money.  In fact I have heard from the senior members that this is a technical problem of Ubit Forum and it will be solved soon so don't worry about it and work hard and earn more and follow the rules of this forum.

Do not worry, it is a simple matter. This is a problem that occurs when the forum wallet is empty. When the wallet is filled again, the problem is solved simply. I wish you good luck.

I think it's  not a big issue and don't worry about that. This problem is happening for last few days. And may be the price will be fixed again. And wait my friend the balance of the Bitcoin will be send soon