A Small Tip For All Members - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Yes dear friend you are right. We should create our own topics with useful content so. All members prefer to comments because by the comments they read comments and take idea from these comments then they were able to get experience. 

I think when you create a new topic, so you follow the rules of this platform. You always read the post very care fully and understand it completely after it you create or submit post on this platform.

I am completely concurred with you mate.I think most of the part fair comment to others point since making a modern new theme is small bit more harder than commenting.But without modern new topic,the gathering will gotten to be increasingly inert day by day.So i think everybody ought to be standard in posting point too along side giving answer.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Yes mate you are right. It will be good action from us for cryptotalk forum.but we know that there is fear of deleting posts. That is why no one is interested to give reply on new posts. But there is no fear of deleting posts of old posts.

Yes I agree with you no doubt. Because everyone here to make a post and few are here that are making the topic and so I think if anyone have good idea about topic so he created.

• +1 1

Yes I am agree on this no doubt it is the best way I think. We should crate the new topics that are useful and helpful to the new user. So I think it is our duty and it is good act I think.

• +1 1

You are right that we should also create quality topics also, instead of just replying on others topics. Many topics are old. As a new member in this platform, it is difficult to me to creat topics. So our seniors and those who know well about this platform should create topics.

You are right! 

We should make post but sometime we no need on the write comments but tthe main problem is the crypto topic is already write here.i make a topic that anyone and reply.

Everyone write a useful post but many pots are but many posts deleted and aome commetns are deleted.my openion every 2 posts in one topic and we can do then two thousans topic every so it must be useful all the people in this forum 

Shortely, plz accepted my openion i you like it 

Thankyou... 

Yes gentleman you said absolutely right and I also want to tell you about the smart tip of this form first of all you should to keep patience on this forum that is very beneficial for you to survive on this forum and the next is you should not to copy the text

• +2 1

@Cammer  dear friend you are right now the number of topics less than the number of posts. If we create only one topic on daily basis.  We can make this forum more attractive and more knowledgeable for newcomers .

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you. In my opinion for all members first of all follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important.

We will try to create new topics in this regard.New users will learn a lot through new posts..

• +3 1

it is not easy to make the content and the topics that is why most of the people are just writing the comments so I am doing it too because I can not make the content.

Yes you are right my friend., if we make a new fresh post it is very helpful for other members.i think we should work hard and search new things knowledge about this platform.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:14 PM, Cammer said:

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

I understand you very well @Cammer mate but a beginners creatin a post isn't to early sir because majority of these beginners lack knowledge on cryptocurrency works and how cryptotalk works so them creating a post might lead to meaningless topic which they will earn nothing but negative reputations

There must be a discussion on the topic, whether it is old or new,
But one thing you must remember is that you should not resort to this title again. 

• +1 1

When I am new in this forum I post some topics, but unfortunately most of topics are deleted, I am really irritated because I search this topics in some platforms, but I can't do copy paste just I pick the basic point and modify my own way then post this topics. 

As a tip for newcomers and everyone in this forum, I can say that everyone should know the details about the work in this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  You have to be patient and work hard.  No one's post can be copied. You have to work carefully. I want to say this to the members of this forum. I will say these as my advice and tips. Of course, you have to make useful posts.

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that we should create our own topics it helps forum and it helps all the members who work on it. Always research on new topics and do good comments on useful posts. 

Majority of newbies rely on posting comments daily without trying to post topics that will help the forum members too. I suggest the forum moderators to make it compulsory on any member when there post reach 500 to post a topic at least 1 a month

Dear fellow your post is very well and i also noticed that a lot of members only come to this forum to earn money and they do not create any topic and on this forum it is our duty on this forum that you should make quality posts and create good topics which are meaningful and other members can easily understand it.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

I make a bigger number of answers than posts I can't make that immense posts that need alot of time however I am here to help individuals and in a similar time I am making a few Posts in my telephone about exchanging yet when I will complete them I will post them when I can

Hi dear thanks for sharing such a informative and useful post with us as we can gain too much experience with you are our seniors we should follow rules and regulations to survive here and to earn money and can get more experience

In this platform there are many type of members are present. Includes freshers , senior and experts . So i says that no one copy and write content from anywhere. Creat your own words. That only helping you to improve your quality

My dear friend, of course, spreading useful and new topics and ideas always improves the performance of this forum and also helps us beginners to learn better.

There are those who don't have new subjects which is why we cannot make a subject so that it can participate since the points have to be be great and not rehashed conjointly valuable to individuals and it is troublesome for a few individuals to do so.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Немцы продолжаю продавать Bitcoin — правительство Германии отправило 282 BTC ($17,6 млн )на Kraken, Coinbase и Bitstamp. На их балансе осталось 43 859 BTC. Наш крипто обменник saint.exchange всегда может помочь вам с выводом криптовалюты!
    • Prettys Girls from your town
    • Circle получила лицензию на выпуск стейблкоинов в соответствии с регламентом MiCA   Как заявили представители компании, Circle стала первой, кто получил разрешение на проведение операций со стейблкоинами в Европе. Лицензия откроет доступ к рынку, включающему в себя двадцать семь государств. Дочерняя фирма Circle Mint France займется выпуском EURC и USDC на территории Евросоюза.   «Весь европейский регулируемый финансовый сектор теперь может принять финансовую инфраструктуру на основе блокчейна, что значительно расширит полезность стейблкоинов. Мы видим значительный интерес к EURC со стороны крупных предприятий, финансовых учреждений и платежных компаний», — заявил генеральный директор Circle Джереми Эллайр (Jeremy Allaire).   Circle подала во Франции заявку на получение местных лицензий поставщика услуг цифровых активов и учреждения электронных денег весной 2023 года. Тогда эмитент заявил о планах выпустить номинированный в евро стейблкоин EUROC, и начать процесс его внедрения в соответствии с требованиями MiCA.   Ранее генеральный директор Circle предположил, что к 2025 году роль стейблкоинов в мировой экономической модели качественно изменится, что сделает их легальным денежным инструментом.    
    • Hello forum readers! We are pleased to announce that our exchange service 0xbc1.io has been added to OKchanger monitoring.
    • ⭐️ Добавлена новая платежная система Telegram Stars! ⚙️  Для обновления кэша в боте, откройте его и прожмите Ctrl+Shift+R
    • Пополняйте счет без комиссии и получайте 3% кэшбэка за все покупки совершенные с помощью виртуальных карт нового поколения LinkPay (VCC).   Пожалуй, это одно из лучших предложений на рынке виртуальных карт для оплаты криптовалютой 😎   Получить карту   Доступны бесплатные карты за отзыв*   ———   Совершайте и принимайте платежи на беспрецедентных условиях!   Рады предложить единственное в своем роде решение для онлайн-покупок и рекламы со встроенным платежным шлюзом и удобными инструментами для контроля командных расходов.   Виртуальную кредитную карту можно использовать для оплаты таких продуктов, как: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, Taboola, Amazon, Airbnb, OpenAI, DigitalOcean, Midjourney, Netflix, Spotify, World of Warcraft, Steam, и многих других.   Принимайте платежи в крипте и фиате   Процесс интеграции занимает совсем немного времени, и уже через час вы сможете принимать платежи на своем сайте. У нас доступны сотни самых популярных крипто и локальных фиатных валют, а также Visa и Mastercard. Не упустите возможность начать работу со своим собственным платежным шлюзом. Получить карту   ———   Лучшие виртуальные карты для любых покупок   Пополняйте баланс с помощью 7+ самых популярных криптовалют, выпускайте виртуальные карты и оплачивайте все покупки с кэшбэком 3% . Так просто!   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссии за отклоненные платежи 0% комиссии за пополнение и снятие средств Минимальная сумма вывода составляет всего 10 долларов США. Счета в долларах США и евро Онлайн-поддержка 24/7/365   Получить карту!   Управление командой на новом уровне   Неограниченное количество карт,  настройка лимитов и доступов, а также самый удобный интерфейс для командных расходов   До 100 виртуальных карт бесплатно Возврат средств с карты на счет без комиссии Надежное управление доступами 50+ членов команды Детализированная статистика   Получить доступ   Начните принимать платежи на сайте в течение часа с Merchant   Приём платежей для онлайн-магазинов с мгновенным зачислением средств на ваш счет.   Прием платежей с дебетовых и кредитных карт по всему миру Обработка платежей в более чем 100 популярных криптовалютах Автоматические расчеты на выгодных условиях Быстрая интеграция   Получить доступ!   ———   *Как получить бесплатную карту за отзыв?   Любой участник форума с рейтингом 69+ может получить бесплатную виртуальную премиум-карту LinkPay на тест, выполнив три условия:   Оставьте следующее сообщение в нашем треде: «Хочу протестировать карту LinkPay». Зарегистрироваться у нас на сайте и прислать нам адрес почты, привязанной к аккаунту.  Мы все проверим и добавим бесплатную карту на баланс аккаунта. Оставьте отзыв на сервис в треде, и плюсик к репутации в нашем аккаунте на форуме ❤️   Зарегистрироваться!   ———   LinkPay – используй виртуальные карты нового поколения уже сегодня   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссия за отклоненные транзакции 0% комиссия за пополнение аккаунта 0% комиссия за вывод средств Бесплатный аккаунт Merchant Бесплатные инструменты для работы в команде Бесплатные карты по подписке Специальные условия при больших оборотах   Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас!   ———   Присоединяйтесь к партнерской программе и зарабатывайте $100+ за каждого привлеченного пользователя. Получайте вознаграждение за каждое целевое действие!   Вознаграждения для партнёров Самая выгодная партнёрская программа среди сервисов виртуальных карт:   Целевое действие Награда Клик по партнерской ссылке $0.03 Регистрация в сервисе $0.2 Первое пополнение $1 Выпуск первой карты 10% Покупка подписки 10% Сервисные комиссии 20% Открытие счета Merchant (бонус активируется после проведения 100 успешных платежей) $50 Публикация отзыва о LinkPay* $200+   Все бонусы кроме сервисных комиссий начисляются один раз. Бонусы за сервисные комиссии начисляются в течение 180 дней с момента регистрации пользователя.   *Узнать больше можно на app.linkpay.io/referral-program.   ———   Хотите еще?   Мы часто организуем конкурсы для наших подписчиков в социальных сетях. Регулярно разыгрываются бесплатные виртуальные карты, пополнения баланса и другие ценные призы. Конкурсы проводятся независимо друг от друга и на разных платформах, поэтому рекомендуем подписываться на все наши социальные сети 😉   Телеграмм Твиттер Фейсбук Инстаграм Linkedin  
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи! Напоминаем Вам: Партнерство с нашем обменником! У нас действует партнерская программа, ранее ставка была 0.3% от суммы обмена, А с сегодняшнего дня мы подняли ставку до 1.5% от суммы обмена реферала 🤑 Спешите, дорогие друзья зарегистрироваться на нашем сайте, скопировать Вашу уникальную партнерскую ссылку в Вашем аккаунте, И разослать ее всем своим друзьям, коллегами и просто криптанам.   Начните зарабатывать вместе с криптообменником Finansovich-exchange. Подробная информация указана на сайте.
    • Новости сегодня 1. Налогообложение криптовалют и других виртуальных активов в Украине будут рассматривать в послевоенный период. Сообщает нардеп Железняк. 2. SEC откладывает торговлю Ethereum-ETF как минимум до 8 июля, требуя дальнейшей доработки заявок. 3. Акции NIKE упали более чем на 20%, что является худшим падением со времени IPO 1980 года. 4. Apple интегрирует ИИ в гарнитуру смешанной реальности Vision Pro. 5. Sony запустит криптовалютную биржу в Японии и разработает собственный блокчейн. 6. У Украины есть один месяц, чтобы избежать дефолта в условиях продолжающейся войны. The Economist   Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog Изменено 29 июн 2024, 14:08 пользователем Bulldog Exchange
    • LetsExchange has listed TAIKO TAIKO, a cryptocurrency behind the Taiko ecosystem, is now available for trading and cross-chain swap on LetsExchange, the instant crypto exchange supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies worldwide. The crypto community can now swap this asset for over 4,500 other crypto assets using a friendly widget, a Telegram bot, or third-party platforms and apps that integrate crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping TAIKO for other coins, users can choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. The former allows the system to automatically select the most profitable rate from the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the best exchange conditions despite price volatility. Users who prefer to avoid slippage can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the value of the swap until the operation is completed. TAIKO on its native blockchain and the ERC-20 version are both available on LetsExchange, with cross-chain swapping possible for diversification or other purposes.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, expressed his excitement about the listing of TAIKO: “We are glad to have TAIKO available on our platform. Many investors were looking forward to trading this token in the open market after a successful airdrop conducted by the Taiko team in May 2024. LetsExchange provides all the tools to swap TAIKO most conveniently and securely, contributing to the rapid adoption of this crypto asset.”   Taiko is an Ethereum-equivalent (Type 1) ZK-EVM that is maximally compatible with Ethereum. No additional compiling, reaudits, or tooling is needed. Additionally, Taiko is a based rollup: the transaction sequencing on Taiko is done by Ethereum validators. Based sequencing is maximally simple and inherits Ethereum's liveness and credible neutrality. The TAIKO token is the native utility token within the Taiko ecosystem, crucial for keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently. TAIKO also plays a key role in decision-making and governance within the network.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.