A Small Tip For All Members - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Yes you are right,we can create new posts, But we fear that what we are creating post, if it already exists then the administration will consider it duplicate and delete it. 

You have a point mate. It's good having members creating topics to improve we members in the forum knowledge more but i feel this is not that neccecary for everyone to create new topics as long as new beginners for example are still benefiting from the old posts and surely they will share their opinion on the post. Moreover, i guess everyone is being cautious of not to create a topic that can lead them into trouble of getting warning points.

• +1 1

The best tip that I can give to newbies is to learn to read graphs and project information, who seek to inform themselves as much as possible before taking that leap of wanting to come to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Remarking on old posts is in a way that is better than making inconsequential posts that don't serve the gathering's advantage In the event that an individual needs to compose a post, it is better for him to peruse helpful articles and serve them to the individuals from the discussion.

I concur with you, old buddy, however you ought not fail to remember the part about bringing in cash in this gathering, where a few individuals try to compose on any subject just to acquire cash with no other objective

Truly I am concur with your opnion on the grounds that numerous individuals just comments.They are not intrigued to make new subjects .Thats why a large number of posts are old and the theme which are new have plagrism .So we ought to evade to plagrism .

I think the content of your post should be such that whoever looks at it, reacrs you.Because this platform is a means of information for people.Because there are so many people on this platform.

Everyone want to creat topic but they afraid that how the crypto admin will react to it if their post will similar to other that is why some people just responding on other topic and do not creat own

I want to advice you that  to the new cummers that  just focus on your posts and    post the useful content that can be considered for the payment. 

I am also thinking about it if all the members give one post daily then also we will get a huge amount of new contents that's really very good even it is helpful for everyone to improve their communication skills as well as their explaining any topic in a better way and they will get a large number of contents to give their reviews that will make them more capable to get knowledge about cryptocurrency. @Al-mubin

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Thanks for the wonderful observation, some of us like the new members are still trying to find out way here so that's the reason. Like myself I joined recently am still making my research through the post I read here and the books I got online. Hopefully soon you will read an article from me

The list of all members,i also include to them. So i advice all members of cryptotalk that, always obey the rules and regulation of the site. never do any work Against the rules of cryptotalk forum. So we should word so that we can improve tge great site crypto talk. We should spreed out the facilities of cryptotalk all over the world.               

1 hour ago, Adavance said:

I am also thinking about it if all the members give one post daily then also we will get a huge amount of new contents that's really very good even it is helpful for everyone to improve their communication skills as well as their explaining any topic in a better way and they will get a large number of contents to give their reviews that will make them more capable to get knowledge about cryptocurrency. @Al-mubin

Well its true @Adavance but at thesame time its very difficult because you can expect every body to come with a new ideas its not possible and it can't be done only a very few number of people will come up with something new but the rest with be repetition..

My friend..
 I see that extended comment should start with comments in order to reach 100 comments
Newcomers to the forum should learn more through the experts here.
 But I agree with you that we must all share the problems for the benefit of all

Yes new post ratio is less then replies and comments. So most of people are just thinking about earn. So this the forum which give the source of earning so due to this we have some responsibility. In this way we need to make such post which is usefull and no one post before your postting. Post must be unique. So with this we can make our forum best then other and gain lot of knowledge and can earn more.

I think it is easier to respond to what people wrote than thinking on original and interesting topic ideas. most of the new topics are trash or repetitive and suspectible to be deleted by the moderators. I think we should be more studious and more creative for the good of the forum and the community. 

You have asked a very good question, there is some new number, they do not have an idea, they comment on the topic that comes to the topic, they do not have that commerce account, it is better that you understand that making a comment on repeat comment topics is beneficial  Understand and comment 

• +1 1

Yes I think you are right if we create a new topics for the forum. It is good for forum. I think you not only give the comments on posts of other people. We should always try to create new topics. I saw many topic are same.

@Cammer I think you are saying absolutely right. it is a good thinking to avoid yourself and avoid others from violation of rules this forum. Keep posting about needful and meaningful information for new and old members of this forum.

Special create new member topic, then they do not know that this topic is repeated, due to this, when the new member comments at the post , their post gets deleted. If the new member joins this forum, then he should follow the rules of this forum.

The majority of members are commenting instead of writing new posts because it is easier for them.So we always have to search for new content and write ideas to help the rest of the members of the.But the problem is that most of crypto topics have already been posted therefore.So I think it's better to avoid post duplication by just commenting.

I agree with you. Many people do just comments on others post and don't make their own posts. I think if you select a topic about forum and do search on Google about your topic then you can make a useful post and share your ideas with others. Creating new posts also increase your reputation here.

A small tip for all the members can be we should work hard because hardworking is the key to success. And one more thing is that I think we should create new posts instead of just doing comments as daily basis work.

Sir, I agree with you. Your topic and advice is very good and useful. Most members of the forum complete their 20 posts a day just by commenting on other people's topics. Only a few members post topics. We should try to post 1 new and unique topic daily. This will greatly benefit all the members. There must be at least one topic in our 20 daily posts. If all members post a topic every day, we can get new and unique learning every day. And our knowledge can grow exponentially.

• +1 1

Nice talk bro, you make an impressive pos, creating new topic will make the forum active, we should engage ourselves into research through it we will come to know more about the forum.