Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Certainly, I consider myself lucky because I got to know the world of cryptocurrencies before other people, and I think that I will gain a prominent position among people in terms of knowledge and help others to identify this kryptonite.

Yes,I consider myself lucky in the crypto world.I am proud to be able to work on it. I can see the opinions of many people.I can learn by looking at what ideas are in any work. Because there is no end to learning.I believe we work here as a family.Which is why I consider myself lucky.

Yes i feel unlucky just because of my ignorance and late joining this forum i see my friends who have joined this forum are now experts in this field and have earned a lot.

I am a student and I consider myself lucky to be in this forum because it will really improve my financial situation and I have also gained knowledge in cryptocurrency.  The information I have received from other members has also supported me and it has been a good benefit I am really happy and very great to be on this platform. 

Yes very much lucky, because all the bad things that keep happening to people in this crypro world have never for once happen to me. And we ought to strive hard and make it to a great height.

yes i do feel lucky to be able to work in the cryptoworld with others & there is not a doubt in my mind that its users will increase with the flow of time.& due to the increasement of users there is still time for the world to grow both in rates & users

Yes somehow I consider myself lucky of being a part of this forum as this forum gave me a chance of earing money to stable my life in that pandemic and also it provides a chance to continue my study .

Of course i am very proud to be able to work on this as a student because i think i could learn more about it as well as make money. For those who do not have a job and students is a good place to earn. Anyway I wish I could learn a lot more

As a newbie, i didn't know that much about it before but as soon as i got some time then i found this forum is beneficial in both ways earning and learning too.

then i found myself lucky to be here

Well i haven't done anything through which i can consider myself lucky. But i can say that my cryptotalk account didn't got banned in last cleaning of forum because there were alot of memners who complained that there ID got banned without any warning. 

Yes of course , I consider myself lucky because it provide many facilities , you can withdraw or transfer money  without any fear. You can get benefit and many features. It is very helpful for  us.

Hello buddy, I think I'm lucky to get to know them, as digital forms of money are expanding more and more and I expect them to become an option as opposed to paper money standards. Moreover, this stage is an exceptional chance for people to get information and get cash, so anyone who has gotten to this very well can be considered lucky, including me.

Of course, I am very lucky with this forum because it is the best ever, because I benefit a lot from it in making money, getting to know new friends and gaining a lot of information and knowledge that helps us in our daily life to develop our writing and linguistic skills.

Yes i,m so lucky that  doing work on cryototalk. It gives me knowledge about the future digital currencies their inovations etc. We can work on this forum easily and earn money.

Of course, I am lucky that the crypto world contains good things and teaches us what will be the future of trade via cryptocurrencies. It is a sea of information that we must sail through.

My dear buddy am clearly so lucky coming across cryptocurrencies and am clearly greatful I even have clearly received a lot from. Crypto  and I recognize in future I might make an awful lot wealth from crypto and those who might find out approximately crypto these days will see me as one of the pinnacle rich crypto trader.

Yes dear I feel myself very lucky because I join Crypto platform I earn money and knowledge in this forum. In my opinion crypto is a good platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it. I prefer to all students join Crypto platform. Don't worry dear this is secure site for another site..

• +4 1

I think I am so lucky for this forum.its also makes me happy when I know it that it also helps the students.i didn't know coding before use it.it also helps me to know coding.again it also helps me financially .

Yes of course I consider myself lucky.  Because I am very happy to work here and I can earn some money by working here with which I can improve my life so I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to work here and hopefully everyone will support me and be by my side and  It will give me a chance to work. Thank you dear friends. All of you will support me and stay by my side.

Yes,i consider myself lucky in this forum because it is world best forum where we earn and learn.Everybody share knowledge here and reader gain too much knowledge in this platform.

Yes i m lucky because it is a wounderfull forum which provodes great oppertunities to users.you work safely at home on this forum make posts on daily basis and earns free bitcoins .so i consider my self luckybe having a part of this forum.

Yes dear mate I feel very lucky myself that I am the part of this great forum and to do work on this forum you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and you can earn a lot of profit from it and i think that this forum is a best opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.Good luck my friend.

Yes, i think lucky that i am in crypto world. But i feel sometime sad that i join crypto world very late.  But overall i a lucky. I earn lots of money from this platform easily. This is also great source of knowledge and information for me. I like this most .

Yea I believe I am very lucky to be in this forum, which gives me good income and great knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies. There are still many people who don't even heard of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I consider myself one of the lucky people to discover the cryptocurrency due to the fact that not all people are privilege enough to have an access on the internet and a computer literate. There are still people out there who do not have access on technology so as i discover crypto is existing, i can say i can use it to earn money and discover it more.