Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Yeah I'm always careful.  Because if you do not work carefully in this crypto forum, the community will ban my account.  So I work like rules and always make useful posts and make money.

Yes, my friend, you are correct; I only invest in three cryptocurrencies: BTC, ATH, and LTC. It is, in my opinion, the best cryptocurrency to invest in. However, if you want to invest in another cryptocurrency, do your research first.

• +2 1

. Welcome, my friend, yes, sure, a lot of cryptocurrencies are offered every day, not a bad thing to try, but we have to read all the information about them and check them before working on them. 

Hello, that's right, so in my opinion there should be a certain entity that monitors this sector and warns of any fraudulent abuses in it.

This is true, my friend.

We must be very careful and always ask the experienced people before investing in digital currencies

Especially new and worthless ones.

We can take advice from experts in the field of investment to know when and what currency we should invest .

• +2 1

Chain data technology and digital currencies have a bright future, but now is not the right time to invest in them, because they are tools that involve a high speculative element, most of the people who buy those currencies and trade them do so simply out of one goal they have, which is to buy those currencies and follow their rise, All opinions about the benefits of using digital currencies and blockchain technology do not mean anything to these people in the market today because they are speculators, so we have to beware of new cryptocurrencies that may be a scam.

My  mates  aoa  we need  to  trade  on trusted platforms  to avoid  to this issue  we need  to carefully   and don't  exchange  bad countries  we will  be  careful  for  new  projects 

You are right, as the matter needs to be very careful for fear of fraud, and we also have to be constantly informed of currencies and their prices. 

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and creating a good job on this platform and enjoying a healthy life firstly I am totally and we agree with you remember there are a lot of coins in a digital world I think all the coin or not a good for everyone there are many coins are scams Bitcoin is one of the best for investment and using in your video

A number of people's everyday we seen who invest in such a currency or coins which are new without knowing their facts and figures and they bear huge loses and yes you are right that before investing in such a coin everyone should try to do some research on it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Noted thanks for this amazing tips and advice, I will always take heed of that, I am still new in the game, so for now been prudent and careful is very important. 

Damn true. For best information about any crypto coin, first you go to coinmarket cap and coingecko to the check that coin is present or not, then make a good research on that coin like check its projects and future plans, because everyday multiple coins are lounched and mostly are scammed. So for founding legit coin, gain knowledge about it. And be careful from scammers. 

Yes dear there are Many fake crypto currencies circulating on market.Beaware from these kind of activities this is too much loss in our earnings and effects on our personal reputations.

Dear friend, you have to beware of false sites that publish topics or offers that are only to attract followers and it is a waste of time and money so you have to work in sites with guaranteed profit such as this platform and not listen to hackers and fraudsters whose purpose is the theft only Thank you

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us i also see that new coins comes everyday so we should be careful before investing coins

Yes, my dear friend, of course we have to be wary of new currencies. We must use the wonderful Bitcoin currency to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

You have rights, most of which are promoted every day by funny people who don't know their real facts or contrasts.

Because of this, many people fall prey to these promotions and they invest in them.

Not just currencies, but even investment sites or platforms.

Yes you are right about that and we need to have time to search for good projects and not anything that we read from someone in twitter when they shill altcoins they bought, we have to be careful and make rational investments for a long time, this helps with better rewards.

My dear friend, thank you for the information. I always avoid any coins that come in the market. Check them out and then think of investing in them.Nowadays, there is a tradition of scam. Every company that comes and goes away cheating, But I believe that cryptotalk is the only website where no any scam, therefore I am here to work

Thank you my dear mate for this information that cause to protect me and other members to be a victim f any type of scamp no doubt investment is the best option that increase our payment evaluation but it must matter the sites we used are legit or not if it true then we use it but i think they are all fraud and not true for investment.

You are right, my friend
We must beware of promoting it, researching and studying the reality of each currency before investing in it, and it does not hurt if we seek advice from those with experience in this field, especially if it is new, so as not to cause this. Losing all our money and falling victim to this coin.

This is true majority of the new cryptocurrencies being invented nowadays are just fake, they attracts a lot of people and after a while they become dead coins and this will lead to losing a lot of money.

Thats the very truth, some crypto have changed and become scams and so we need to be very careful in what we are doing and understand everything perfectly there are a lot of things to actually do value when it comes to really defining everything its own time.

Yes the beginners should be alert about new coins generating on the digital currencies are not all accepted to be trusted some of them are scams so we should be carefull before investing in any coin just get to know about it fully and then take further step.

Indeed, we have to beware of it, and if we want to exchange new currencies, few of them must be replaced, because they are still new, and it is not known whether they are good or bad for investment.We have to invest with reliable currencies

Edited by laith marouf