Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

Of course, if it would be very useful to gain writing skills without problem, you can gain a lot of knowledge in grammar and spelling working with cryptotalk is a very good way to use cryptotalk for learning purposes. 

I agree cryptotalk has made good bloggers and content creators, some have even applied their skills some where else. Personally with all the challenges of warning points and everything I try to avoid been punished in the mean time I get used to writing good contents.

Yes, we can learn from this forum and writing topics and comments in this forum also speeds up our writing and greatly improves our writing skills. By working in this forum we can become very good writers and I am very happy to be a part of this forum and learn from here.

This community is the right place for promoting our writing skills, When we make comments daily so we gain skills of writing step by step. I remember some months ago, my writing was terrible but after a while I found myself in a good position at writing.

On 3/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

I think if someone wants to become a writer by using this form then it is a very good idea and also a good opportunity for it but I never want to become a writer so I am not using this forum like this to become writer but I will say that it is improving my mistakes like I have many mistakes in English and I am improving it.

I learned many things after coming into this forum. Cryoto world is amazing in the sense that we can communicate with all the people working on this forum. In addition to this, we are able to learn different cultures existing on this world. 

• +1 1

The Cryptotalk forum has taught us a lot about how to become a crypto writer, actually crypto currency is a beneficial site where we can benefited in many ways.such as earning money and gain knowledge. working in the crypto talk forum gives you a strong personality capable of doing anything because of learning, gaining experiences as well. Becoming a writer as a result of being a cryptotalk user is basically possible. Cryptotalk helps everyone to become a writer.

Yes dear I agree with you this forum provide us many useful things to see and learn one is that to written a comments on posts this makes the writing skills good and makes the typing speed good and makes good writing skill.

Well cryptotalk can improve our writing skills because writing is our duty here, we keep writing everyday in this forum and the more we write the more our writing skills improve. So you are absolutely right mate. 

Actually that is the truth, for being a cryptotalk member it will let you gain many thing not only money with more knowledge like you will no how to read and write, you can see from your first comment when you are doing your hundred post and now that you are done with.

You can become a good writer by using crypto talk because here our rack is of making posts and our posts must be unique so this is good forum and by working here we can become good writer because our writing skills will be increased 

Yes bro same thing had happened with me i am happy now these days because i know alot about Crypto currency trading as i am the full rank member now and i have earned money and knowledge both from the forum.But this does not make us writers. Writing has its origins and also has its conditions. The simplest condition is that we are familiar with grammar and grammatical rules. Writing requires talent and needs very educated people. We depend on the translator when we do not know the words, so how will we be writers.

Yes,you are right, it is possible here to become  a  writer from the site after working here. As a member  your main  duty is Writing about related  topics . Indeed  it is a rearsal for you before writing . So i suggest you to carry on. 

I won't be taken aback by what you just said,because the cryptotalk benefits us in many way not only in earning but it also plays vital role in improving our reading and writing skills, and if you're determined you can of course become a writer with cryptotalk

Edited by Jikansamu

If this is true, the forum is a great place where we can learn many things. From our writing, our reading comprehension, we can improve our English, spending a lot of time in the forum will greatly expand our abilities in all aspects. And that is really very important, our personal development!

You are right, we can become a writer once we comment on crypto because we have to comment a lot here, it increases the quality of our writing a lot. By writing here we have experience about writing so that we can be selected as a writer. Also writing here increases the quality of our writing in English because we have to write a lot in English here so I would say that writing here means we gradually take ourselves to our writer level.

You're right my friend, crypto talk makes our writing better. Because we can make our writing and understand the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors and it helps to make our posts better and as well as productive too.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes if you work here your English language is good and your writing skills improve.  You learn so many things.  Thissite is good . You earn and lear same things .

Yes, my friend, we are on this amazing platform learning a lot of information about the world of coding and how to create useful topics

hello friend I want to tell you that we can become a writer using this platform because we can improve our learning skill we can write petroleum by using cryptography can we write download of posts will be any content and we can improve our English can be a good writer by using to talk this platform is very beneficial for us

This platform is so good to learn about cryptocurrency. We can also learn many more skills. We can bettered our communication skills. We can improve our English. We can also be able to write something good ourself. 

Whenever I write about this form, I feel relaxed. Why has she taught me how much my knowledge is, how much is my experience and how much can I write .This is why my typing has increased the plate too much .

You are right, my friend, that the topics that we read about and learn from in the forum are publications that include thought about cryptocurrencies and are rich in information, so learning from the forum is an important thing for me and improves my writing skills and improves my proficiency in the language

• +5 1

Of course, writing articles develops your knowledge and skills, so in order to be able to write high-quality articles, you must first search and build a base of information in your mind so that you can create the article well and this is what makes you an expert in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes mate. This really funny but there is a good chance to make a man a good writer because we are writing so many topic in every day and also we can increase our thinking and writings skills by this forum.