We can criticise any topic? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Yes you are right. I am see many members that are not criticises about topic they write down this is in their minds. If you see a topic not well written there is no need to be criticizing.

Yes, my friends, this is a very good question whether we can critcise about someone's post or not, because if you want that someone's comments are written negatively and they have to criticise the hen we have to  .

On 3/20/2020 at 8:50 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you can criticized any topics here in this forum because this forum contains some discussion of any ideas and thoughts about cryptocurrency and all of the members here can criticized sone threads or topics.

Well the criticism does not means the negative things only, the appereciation for the good work also falls in the field of the criticism so it is good idea to do that.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  It really keeps developing everything in such a wonderful process that we have to work with such effort.

@Ch Ayyan yes in this forum you gave every right to criticise any unreasonable or meaningless post but mind you it must be in a friendly manner not in a way the poster will feel down and regretting of that he or she joined the forum. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello bro the post or any sort of order that has been posted on the photograph at that point fall analysis is just 1 alternative that you can give it a positive or negative response. Other than that you can likewise code and compose something however nor be up and disarray is accessible.

in my opinion critize is good for any person.we can improve ourselves if any or many people criticized on us. too much criticized is not good for anyone if someone criticize in good way he helps us a lot  don't feel bad infact thanks him.

• +3 1

@Ch Ayyan hello my friend, according to me if we find a post that has to be criticized, we should criticize instead of agreeing with the wrong information. If we didn't criticize then and there it will be a chance for the spreading of fake information. 

Actually i will say it will be okay to do that in this platgorm by criticism because by making that we will also make a correction with where we have problem and learn on that particular area an Aldo know well

Yes we criticize the topics because some topics are critical to understand them and we are not able to comments on these topics admin should make easy topics 

No, criticise is a bad effect on peoples in this forum because different people have different ideas in different subject. If you cannot understand the topic for other publish so you tell them in your reply. I think many of members are not agree with their posts.

In this facility, we have got appropriate to assert whatever we'd like. we can believe sometimes you Oregon differ and you

I view umteen feedback, there are just a those that resemble, you will find those that whatchamacallit, and there are just a people that supply  feel and provides a warning.

You are right my friend. I also have seen many replies agreeing with the topic even about the new mobile application which would be scam or fake. I don't do this, I always make reply with positive response by myself. If I find the new suggestion for earning app, I definitely reply with my own opinion if I tried the app and found it as a fake.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Successful that my opinion I don't knock a bit much res judicata completely issues will be useful and provides more or less empiricism noesis.. unspecified issues tend to be distinctive and hard then again I will be able to try and write multipurpose zinger successful very res adjudicata.

Hello my friend, You can tell about your opinion about a post. Whether you agree about the topic or not. Thats how a system works. And there is reaction button also. We can give positive or negative reaction to a comment. But one thing you need to be careful don't criticize the person who posted it. Thank you.

Edited by Mufri Jifri
I accidentally touched submit button.

Hello my dear friend,I think you have some point on it. Basically I am also seeing may of such topics in which everyone just agrees about what he says. Maybe if the topic is very large to read then they may just agree to it and slide to next topic. But I think it is not he right way to do it. Hope you agree with me. Then please do like.

Yes, you can criticize anything. If after reading someone's post you feel that the post was not enough then you can disagree for it. You can criticize until you remember that the poison has been cleared by these posts.

Brother We Can Crticise And I Do On Most Of The Posts. Because Its Our Right To Tell Them To Make There Content Better If There Content Is Wrong Not Having Usefull Information. I Have Criticised On Many Posts That Are Not Related To Topic. 

@Ch Ayyan

• +5 1

yes dear I think we criticise if anyone make a useless or wrong poest. But at this time we should keep in mind the rules of fourm . We should use normal words not use heavy or harsh words during criticise anyone. If we disagree with anyone that is our argument . So we can criticise anyone but live in the boundary of this fourm.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes we can criticise to any worng topic.We should appreciate to usefull and informative posts and crticise to any wrong and unusefull posts instead of giving negative reputation we should criticise and correct them so that they can understand thiers mistakes and next time make posts better than before.

I think criticism is a good thing if it is in right way in right direction. The aim behind this is to realize the creator in positive way that I don not agree with your point of view. Express your point of view.

If you are advised to create a topic, then you should make a topic But the condition for this is that your topic should be something that people like and your topic is not nearly against the terms and condition of cryptoTalk.You should don such a hat that people can benefit and they can learn something in their life through that topic. And should not create a same topic, each of your topics should be different from the previous topic.

• +2 1

Note the distinction between correcting and criticizing, the argument is about correcting, where two points of view clash with the difference between the belief of each party and the correction is rendered on the basis of facts, whether historical or present, this Platform is to be addressed.

Yeah, I would like to know the reaction from the post. It's our right to condemn others. Everyone says it's bad to anyone's core. But if somebody just post to lie, and we understand, then it's our responsibility to critique.