Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Digital money is fiat money in digital form issued by central banks, for example USD, EURO, while cryptocurrency is a cryptocurrency that consists of strong cryptography to secure financial  transactions, for example Bitcoin, ETH,Rippletro tron etc

This is valid. There is a major distinction between computerized cash and digital currency, where advanced cash has an option on the ground as papers, while cryptographic forms of money are available in the realm of the Internet as it were.

Truly I will be happy to know more about that becouse I dont understand much on that and we always learn to knowand also knowledge is wisdom thanks for this topic I will be glad to know also

Some time ago I was unaware of this information. Your post is very informative. My knowledge has increased. I didn't know much about cryptocurrency and digital currency. Because this is the first time I'm working on a cryptocurrency forum. I want to thank you To create a good topic and share the best information.

• +1 1

Thanks for this information i think that digital currency and crypto currency are same i have no knowledge about that before if we all are give information like that to the beginner  so it very helpful for them

Yes, I understand the difference between digital money and cryptocurrency. This two are completely different. Digital money is the online version of current physical money. But cryptocurrency have no physical version. They are computer programme. I think this is the main difference.

I agree with you and I find what you said very interesting. Furthermore, Ecoin also seems to be a very good project, for example digital money is based on the impression that it is given by governments and its scope is practically infinite in its quantity  because I always call crytocurrency a digital money or currency not knowing I am wrong, but with this I have know the difference.

Thank you friend for sharing YOUR good topic. Actually there are some differences between digital money and crypto currencies.and there are many similarity among them.both are money but the different digital money comes in hands.on the other hands, crypto currencis comes in account from where the currency will transfer as money.                    

Indeed, I am confounded between the two ideas of cryptographic forms of money and digital currencies,

from the outset I was unable to recognize these two ideas,

I even idea they were one.

I have separated at this point.

I accept that numerous individuals are befuddled much the same as me.

I think that its hard to comprehend the idea of advanced cash, essentially comprehend it is private cash to use on the web.

Though i dnt know much about the diferences but iknow there will be differences about but now I think I know little about that and thanks to keep knowing that knowledge is wisdom

Can you give me a comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of both cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies?

I want to better understand the difference between them.

Thank you very much for this valuable information. Cryptocurrencies will be the backbone of the future economy

I thought digital money and cryptocurrencies are the same thing. Because digital means virtual. Since crypto coins are also traded virtually, I thought it could be called digital money. But they were different according to what you said.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

I don't had idea about it before reading this post. Thanks for sharing this information with us. It will help many members in understanding th real difference between digital and crypto currency.

• +1 1

I really believe with you because most of members here don't understand both of them but with this your helpful post, i think we have to learn more and more about digital currencies platform

It is like the digital money can be controlled by the government and the cryptocurrency can not be controlled by any other person so that is the main difference on which the cryptocurrency was created.

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies located on the block chain like btc etc. However digital currency is a transaction through our bank which is controlled by bank and currency is digital market system. 

All are valuable assets worth for earning the crypto currencies are currencies that are volatile and traded only on crypto exchange sites, while digital currency make use of bank as transaction agencies.

• Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

Thanks for information, you have made it clear to us that digital currency is a centralized system which means transaction is usually controlled in a location such as bank, on the other hand cryptocurrency is decentralized system transaction is controlled by a community.this would be helpful for newbies who have little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Really appreciate you for taking your time to shine light on the differences between the two. Am new to the concept of crypto currency exchange, usually think that crypto was just another form of digital money, but now I get that the main difference is the absent of a central control system that is found in Fiat currency.

These questions is very important because it talks about two different things which includes digital currency and crypto currency, with the way you explain it I think I have learn something from it and I found your post very useful.

Advanced money is, when all is said in done, any methods for financial trade made by an electronic methods, while digital currencies are virtual monetary forms which don't have a particular backer