Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

I see that interaction was a problem prior to the new change but, in fact, it was and continues to give a good impression and motivation to continue to differ, now that the interaction is the contrary for it, but the forum generally develops and provides improvements and solutions to the challenges it faced, which is what makes you feel like.

yes dear you are absolutely right you raise very sensitive issue really many people go away without responding on the useful and informative post but this is not right we should respond the post which we consider it is useful and informative because giving ratings is some kind of encouragement to write more useful and informative post thank you

Actually, likes and reputations are a good reward to you for your efforts and useful information in your subjects. So that, we should try as much as possible to react on an unique post we see , so as to encourage the person who created the post.

We must choose the distinctive and useful topics that are of interest to other members of the site and make sure to formulate them in an understandable and clear manner so that all members can understand and interact with them positively. 

You are right dear by doing this is a great appreciation for creater but

I also note that most users are only interested in leaving comments. They are not appreciating others by putting a positive spin on their diligent and constructive work. The importance of reputation in obtaining more successful positions cannot be overstated.

You are right, my friend, thank you. Yes, of course, putting admiration for a valuable topic and giving its owner a positive reputation has a great impact. We should not just leave a comment, but we should motivate others to give an evaluation of their hard work.

This is absolutely true. Providing support and heartfelt feedback gives the topic's publisher the self-confidence to continue publishing. Show love to others for the rich information written on the topic. Support others with positive evaluation and heart reaction.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this. Granting admiration is a very important thing, and it is an expression of appreciation for the person's efforts that he made in sharing his information and ideas, and the time it took to collect the correct information and search for different ideas. And when we put the admiration, we have encouraged this. A person and motivate him to publish more and provide his best, so it is necessary to support each other and we are always working to publish all that is useful and high-quality content.

Thank you, my friend, I have looked at your 3 posts, and indeed all of them deserve support, so I am one of the members who pushes you to post more useful topics like this. I hope everyone will be a good person and put support for those who deserve good luck and thank you❤🥀

Actually is an very important and unique topic in this great platform to  know which category you belongs in the platform sSo we can make posts in any section of the forums that we like because there are several sections open to us, such as a beginner's section for newcomers to the forums, and a crypto world section for bitcoin and altcoins price discussion.

Useful or interesting

Thanks for this suggestion dude i also dont know about it and i also dont give likes to others i thought that it will be a waste of time but as your suggestion i will start giving likes to others hope others will also give likes to me 

Thanks

Previously, there was no catalyst, but now the matter is different and giving interactions doubles the number of currencies that you get, as well as the positive interaction on the subject is the way to obtain Bitcoin.

I stand your question but I am a new users of this forum I could not have to share a pist on this .In totall day I comment on their people post.Not comunicate with other.Because i not stand the properly work on it.Pleas understand me how I shared a post on it and comunicate with people.

Indeed, my dear friend, giving a good reputation to distinguished people is a duty for everyone in recognition of the efforts of the publisher. I hope everyone will agree with that, because it's free and not paid, so there is no logical excuse for not rating the premium topics.

Really, my friend and I also noticed that, your publication is very useful especially for beginners, that members only post comments and forget to give a positive rating and good reputation to the publication even though we make a lot of effort to introduce them to the topic .

Well, that is not good at all. I suppose most users here want to maximize their comment count, but they forget to do the most good for the topic's author, to make him feel like he is really helping us out.

On this website, indeed. Many people, including myself, read the post and thought it was the best, but they did not give it a reputation. We should offer credibility, in my opinion. Now I'm going to give you hea

@tienda you are absolutely right . I have also seen many posts with good content but less likes . This is not good for healthy environment of this forum . We must motivate quality content creators with positive ratings and likes so that they feel more encouraged .

I agree with you. We must appreciate the efforts and participation of others and increase our interaction on their publications in order to continue working and trust themselves. Evaluation and expressing admiration is a correct idea for the continuity of work  here on this platform

Edited by Ania atom
  • +3 1

Hy dear friend hope you are well I also agree with you. we are here on this platform not just to earn income but also to support each other in terms of enhancing their content creating skills. so it would be definitely helpful if you give a positive quotations to post that are deserving. Thank you....!

Thank you my friend, yes, the useful projects that are shared are a way to reach the profit, I am still at the beginning of the road, I did not skip a hundred posts, but I learn from the experiences of the members and read their notes well and in return support them with interaction, we should not neglect the useful posts that help everyone when Read it, when we see a useful post, we should interact with it and give a good reputation, it is their right!.

You are right, my friend, we must support each other, especially those who strive hard and strive to raise useful topics for everyone. I support you in that. I wish you well and know how it feels that your effort will go unpaid.

Welcome, my friend, I thank you for this wonderful, purposeful and very useful post for members, specifically we are the novices. I hope that you study the topics before publishing in order to get a good reputation and adhere to the limits of the forum
Good luck

Well, that is not good at all. I suppose most users here want to maximize their comment count, but they forget to do the most good for the topic's author, to make him feel like he is really helping us out.

welcome my friend
Thank you for the great post
For your posts to be useful to all members and of importance to the forum, you need a little time to gain a good reputation and your posts to gain likes
Good luck