More topics more reputation. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

I agree with you mate, But at times creating many topic doesn't matter, if you advice on the creation of many topic believe me many topic will be deleted by moderator because they will be meaningless. In my own opinion I think is better to create meaningful topic even if it's few and gain reputation from your quality comments. thanks 

Of course, buddy, the more posts you post in the crypto world, this will build the standing among the individuals from the gathering, however that isn't all. Your points should be of high caliber and interesting.

Im agree ,According to my opinion, we will get more topics like this, we will be able to get more reputations.The more new topics we have, the more we will comment on them and Our posts will go to other members And this will increase our reputations.

• +2 1

Yeah the more topics means the more likes or ranking. Our income as well as the payment of the Crypto Talk also depends on the rating the more rating means the more payment in the Bitcoin.

Yes, if we create usefull topics then we get its reputation points. If we create more than ten topics in a day then we get up to 15 reputation points in any case.Your reputation will still grow if there are as many replies as possible to our created topics.

I totally disagree with you guy. There is a saying that it's not how far but how good. The numbers of your post has nothing to do with your reputation. But with just few meaningful and educative posts and topic you will build a very sold name and reputation. You will also gained much recognition from your nice posts and reply.

The only way we can create more topics in the forum is actually by making research about what is happening daily about cryptocurrency, because almost everything about cryptocurrency has been discussed about older members, the only way to improve the creation of topic is by making research about new things about cryptocurrency @Mukky

Hi guys,I guess it's not all about much topics but much important fact to talk about,its should not be all about what you earn but the knowledge that was pass is all that matters

I think that's a very good idea. If we create more topics this can cause an increase in our reputation and this is very good for our earning. If we have more reputation points and more people likes our post and they are interested in our post that also very good for our reputation as well as earning. 

I totally agree with you. The more our own topics we place in the forum, the greater the chances of getting reactions. I'm just starting to post today and I've been studying the forum for several days and reviewing posts from senior members to use as a guide when I decide to post.

this is exactly right
When you comment on posts, it is difficult to gain a reputation, but I advise new members to avoid posting posts and posts at first ..
They should just comment to gain knowledge, complete the 100 useful post process, and start building a good reputation
Give me a reputation if you agree.

It's quit sad seeing some of the members focusing on only commenting,although in posting a topuc one need to think deeply in order to come up with an informative topics but we have to try and make it,we just need to remove the fear in us 

Yes friend you are right.  The more you can create topics on better topics, the more your profile reputation will grow.  So always create topics on the necessary topics.  Thank you for posting on the topic you need.

Yes your are right if you have more posts then you have more reputation. I think it about how much valuable and useful content is. If you increase number of post daily I think a lot of people gives you reputation on that. 

It is a matter of course that the more our posts, the more we will like and so much of our reputations will increase, but one thing is necessary for that our post which is creative and beneficial for the rest of the members when one of our  What he is will be an income meeting for the rest of the people, then only then people will like us When our posts will be creative

• +2 1

I think if you increase Ogg issues every day, it will add to your reputation.  Because most people are famous for their answers, not their subjects.  So if you increase the number of useful topics every day, then your post is likely to go viral and a lot of people give you a reputation for it.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you, if you have more topics means you have a multi type of knowledge and that why you get reputation, we have to use knowledgeable post that are beneficial for crypto talk members. 

I agree with you that If your posts are really useful, you will absolutely get more reputation. But the main thing should be that there should be some logic in posts and topics which boost up our knowledge .If you make a topic which contain good information and ideas, people here will give you a positive reputation point.

Edited by Afreen603

Indeed, you can make a few subjects here additionally even intense you didn't need a few notorieties to get if you will likely assistance a few individuals here to get a few thoughts from it. Upbeat posting mate.

Hi dear, It is not necessary that the number of posts that we post should be significant improvement, the important thing is that we create uniques posts, So that juniors benefit, and your reputations are also increased.

No its not only about how many topics you post on the daily basis for the reputation. It must ve important to post authentic and helpful content for the members and the newbie. So the other people will follow your profile. Thanks 

• +1 1

The more reputations you get, the more you have the benefit and the more you comment on the more topics, the more it is your benefit, but for everyone you have to do everything by following the regular senses if you do not follow the rules now.  So it is important to work according to the rules and regulations 

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend you absolutely right its not that you post all day to gain reputation on useless things,the topic should be informative and it should be useful for people and best of luck my dear I wish blessing you ❣️💝

• +1 1

I agree with you most off people don't give u like in comments alot off people just give u like on your post . For good reputation u need a good topics daily and got good reputation . Its depends upon your knowledge if u create good topic u got good reputation.

Yes my friend I am totally agree with you more topic mean more repetition. If you can post one informative topic everyday there a chance some of the topic might get people attention with that you will get more reputation. You will get more repetition in a post then a comment. But your post must content useful informative and good advice in your topic.

• +3 1