What's your best earning method? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

What's your best earning method?

As for me I don't really know about any sites of earning but I trust this will be my first to earn more suitable Cryptos, so I will keep focusing all my time here doing the necessary requirements by posting and learning about anything around the cryptotalk platform.

There is a variety you can use faucet, cloud miniria and survey pages you can even try blockchain games and this can generate many profits up to you can spend 100usd.

• +3 1

I am a new member of this forum .I do not have any special experience in terms of making money.  I will work hard in this forum and gain knowledge and success in these experiments and try to move forward.

• Useful or interesting 1

My best income is in the forum with consideration of time and experience because it helps me a lot to improve my knowledge in cryptocurrencies and on the other hand I get passive profits in long-term cryptocurrencies.

My earning method is that use your own skills an information post a useful commants for other members to get some knowledge from it.

• +1 1

On 3/16/2020 at 8:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. We know how hard it is to earn money online with no profit. What do you suggest or use in order to make at least 100$ a month? 

Hy bro hope you will be fine

I'm satisfied with your post . 

I want to share my way of earning with you and all other persons who are reading my post 

I'm a blogger and i mostly using this way because this ways paying me much payment wich is enough for me

If you want to earn 100$+then create your website and work on it i hope you wil get better earning

fiscally earning is not profitable then the digital technology  when you put your money on investment then you will earn profit without do any thing but if you have proper idea and more knowledge about trading then you can participate and earn many profit with smart trading.

This is really a good platform for working here.if we pay full attention and devotion to our work than it will be possible for us to learn and earn good earnings and knowledge.

Dear partner.  This is my current income search.  So I'm trying to focus on this.  I want to know and learn a lot from this forum and I want to make income from this site which helps my family financially.  I want to be a skilled and experienced member in this forum.  Thank you for posting what you need.

Much more money can earn by trading and by investment money in different trading. Here in this forum we just earn little money to fulfill our needs. On later i want to start trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now in this panedamic situation my best earning way is crypto.From crypto i earn a good amount daily.And this amount is helpful for my daily little needs.But there are a lot of ways,the best is investing.From investment you get  good benefit.

• +1 1

I'm just focusing cryptotalk forum for getting some earning. here you need to be careful about making posts regarding relevant topics.I focused all my time here doing post and learning about anything around the cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

There are many earning methods in the world. But amnong them i think the best earning method for me is in online earning.Its very easy to earn. Now i am working in crypto forum and earn money just by posting and writing comments. I think it the best platform to earn money. You can also earn a huge amounts of money by trading and investing. 

• +1 1

I think trading and posting on cryptotalk forums can generate revenue of $ 100 per month. You can post on cryptotalk forums earning 20,000 satoshis per day, collect the satoshis you earn, then save until the bitcoin price goes up. When you enter into a potentially upside-down altcoin buy trade that will benefit you, if you are successful you can double the revenue from the forum maybe even over $ 100 per month if the bitcoin price goes up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto is the best platform for online  earning ,on this platform  we can earn money at any time In this current time, I am not working on any online forum but I am giving all my time to crypto ,it is best and easy forum on which anyone can earn money ,so try to make more struggle on this forum......

• +1 1

Hello sir! I doesn't do any online work to earn money I just started using cryptotalk because I think crypto trading is also one of the source to earn the money online

The best way is to work in the field of mining and trading, as these methods bring very acceptable profits, but before working with them you must gain knowledge and experience in these areas so that you are not exposed to any mistakes

I am currently making profit only through post creation and comments. I am new here. So I am learning through post making and commenting.I will try to earn income through trade and investment in the future. I will start it from the new year. Hopefully it will give me profit.

You can easily earn $100 a month by starting doing everything you can in the crypto world. During times like these when prices are rising you can find bounties and airdrops but the bounties will consume too much of your time and the rewards are not certain. In the end you may make $200 on month and nothing the next.

You can earn up to $120 per month with the cryptotalk. 

for some extra earning you can become a trader and you can trade with the different currencies you can see the ups and downs of the currencies on the yobit platform.

To earn that amount of profit is to invest on wit high money to get such amount of money,and Al's work in hard is should be part too because without hard work you Can not get what you want I this life and also taking of risk is also part of what will make you make this profit

First of all I want to tell you that the situation is like I have worked on any lot of money platform, but now I have joined this platform, this platform is a great platform.  The best way to earn running is the crypto platform. There is no type of restriction in this and when you wish, you can comment, morning, without investment, this plan is without investment, you can earn a lot of income. 

I have to focus on my cryptotalk post and abide by the rules given in the platform and be careful with the kind post I have to post down and this is a great platform I know it will be have never work in an interesting platform like this it is a very god forum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Bybit стала второй по популярности криптовалютной биржей в миреКриптовалютная биржа под управлением Bybit Fintech поднялась на второе место в мире по объему торгов — в том числе благодаря тому, что привлекла бывших клиентов прекратившей свое существование платформы FTX, а также пользователей из России и Европы, пишет Bloomberg.По данным Kaiko (крупенйшей платформы для предоставления данных и аналитики о криптовалютах — прим. FM), с октября доля Bybit в объеме торгов удвоилась и достигла 16%, что помогло ей в марте обойти американского лидера Coinbase. Теперь Bybit уступает только Binance Holdings по объему спотовых и деривативных операций.Соучредитель и главный исполнительный директор компании Бен Чжоу (Ben Zhou) заявил в интервью Bloomberg, что “рост Bybit был вызван тем, что компания восполнила пробел, оставленный FTX” и предоставила сервис, позволяющий использовать цифровые токены в качестве залога для маржинальной торговли.
    • Monero вернулся на AltinBit.com! Рады сообщить, что теперь вы вновь можете обменивать Monero (XMR) в различных направлениях. Процесс обмена проходит полностью автоматически. Мы постоянно расширяем список доступных направлений обмена. Следите за нашими обновлениями и будьте в курсе последних новостей!
    • Процесс регистрации при обмене максимально прост. Вам всего лишь нужно создать заявку и указать ваш реальный Емэйл, которым вы будете пользоваться и дальше. При создании заявки произойдут 2 процесса: 1. Создастся собственно сама заявка 2. Вы будете автоматически зарегистрированы Для доступа в личный кабинет вы получите логин и пароль. После этого вы сможете отслеживать статус ваших заявок, историю изменения статусов и вести общение с оператором во внутреннем чате в заявках.
    • ❓Сильный спад Bitcoin❓ Цена биткоина упала ниже $64 000, достигнув локального минимума, но затем восстановилась до $64 206. За последние сутки стоимость биткоина снизилась на 2,9%, что также привело к падению цен других ведущих криптовалют, таких как Solana (-4,5%). Аналитики прогнозируют значительный рост биткоина в будущем: Bernstein предполагает, что стоимость дойдет до $200 тысяч к завершению 2025 года, а Standard Chartered предсказывает, что bitcoin возможно дойдет до $100 тысяч осенью и $150 тысяч к завершению года, если президентом в сша станет Трамп по итогам выборов.
    • Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Ladies Prime casual Dating
    • Как показывают данные , вывод биткойнов майнерами снизился почти на 90% с момента халвинга. В сообщении Quicktake от 28 июня платформа онлайн-аналитики CryptoQuant заявила, что давление продаж майнеров «ослабевает». CryptoQuant: вывод средств майнерами биткойнов «быстро снижается» Майнерам биткойнов потребовалось несколько месяцев, чтобы приспособиться к новой экономической реальности после апрельского халвинга , в результате которого их субсидия за добытый блок сократилась на 50%. Основы сети отражают произошедшие с тех пор изменения: как скорость хэширования, так и сложность майнинга снизились по сравнению с историческими максимумами . «После сокращения биткойнов вдвое вознаграждение за майнинг сократилось вдвое, поэтому старые модели майнинговых машин больше не использовались, поскольку они больше не были экономически эффективными», — объяснил участник CryptoQuant Крипто Дэн. Фактически, согласно популярной метрике Hash Ribbons, хешрейт отражает состояние «капитуляции» среди майнеров — 30-дневная скользящая средняя хешрейта ниже своего 60-дневного эквивалента. Хотя это само по себе традиционно рассматривается биткоин-трейдерами как сигнал к покупке, Crypto Dan уже видит, что этот процесс идет на спад. «Можно рассматривать, что нынешний рынок находится в процессе переваривания этой распродажи, и, к счастью, количество биткойн-майнеров, отправляемых из своих кошельков, в последнее время быстро сокращается», — продолжил он. Вывод биткойн-майнеров. Источник: CryptoQuant, По данным CryptoQuant, пиковое количество выводов средств с известных кошельков майнеров превысило 53 000 10 апреля — за девять дней до халвинга. С тех пор эта цифра сократилась примерно до 8000 по состоянию на 27 июня — снижение на 85%. «Позитивных движений на рынке криптовалют можно ожидать в третьем квартале 2024 года», — говорится в сообщении. Цена хэша вызывает опасения у мелких майнеров BTC Как сообщают СМИ , снижение стоимости хэшрейта привело к сокращению прибыли мелких майнеров.   Только за период с 8 по 24 июня цена хэша, отражающая ожидаемый доход за эксахеш, упала на 50%. По данным мониторингового ресурса Hashrate Index, по состоянию на 28 июня стоимость хэширования составила $0,048. «Снижение цен на хэш биткойнов в последнее время оказало давление на менее эффективных майнеров», — ответил экономист, специализирующийся на биткойнах, и специалист по майнингу Ян Вустенфельд в X (ранее Twitter). Цена хеша биткойна (скриншот). Источник: Индекс хешрейта.
    • В Боливии отменили многолетний запрет на работу банков с криптовалютой   Что произошло? Власти Боливии сняли запрет на биткоин и другие криптовалюты, разрешив банкам проводить транзакции с цифровыми активами. При этом криптовалюты по-прежнему не считаются законным платежным средством, и предприятия не имеют права принимать их в качестве оплаты. Вместе с тем Центральный банк намерен информировать общественность о рисках, связанных с криптовалютами, в рамках своего плана экономического и финансового просвещения.   Что еще известно? 26 июня Центральный банк Боливии (BCB) объявил, что банки могут проводить криптотранзакции, отменив таким образом свою резолюцию № 144/2020, которая действовала с декабря 2020 года.   Изменения стали результатом сотрудничества ЦБ с Управлением по надзору за финансовой системой (ASFI) и Отделом финансовых расследований (UIF). Оно приведет страну в соответствие с рекомендациями Латиноамериканской целевой группы по финансовым мероприятиям (GAFILAT), которая настаивает на адаптации криптовалют.   Теперь торговля криптовалютами возможна через авторизованные электронные каналы, однако ЦБ напомнил, что криптовалюты не считаются законным платежным средством, и предприятия не обязаны принимать их в качестве оплаты.   В дополнение к отмене запрета ЦБ включит информацию о криптовалютных рисках в свою программу экономического и финансового просвещения, в рамках которой гражданам расскажут о безопасных способах обращения с данным типом активов.   ASFI еще в 2014 году издало постановление о запрете использования криптовалют в связи с недостаточной защитой потребителей и риском отмывания денег. В 2022 году ЦБ вновь запретил банкам вести криптовалютную деятельность для защиты потребителей от мошенничества и предотвращения возможных экономических потерь. В апреле текущего года ЦБ Фиджи пригрозил гражданам уголовным преследованием за инвестиции в криптовалюту и напомнил, что не выдал ни одной лицензии на оказание подобных услуг. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444442
    • Здравствуйте!  Гарантируем низкие комиссии на обмен: Tether ERC20 USDT на Альфа-Банк RUB. Обмен производится не более 15 минут.   Контакты: Сайт: Monopriz.com Почта: support@monopriz.com
    • Uquid has listed the LetsExchange widget for crypto swaps Uquid, the biggest Web3 e-commerce platform, has listed the LetsExchange widget for crypto swaps as a decentralized application (DApp) in the ‘Swap’ category. LetsExchange is a leading instant exchange platform supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market.   The above listing makes LetsExchange part of the most extensive Web3 shopping infrastructure, enabling Uquid users to benefit from unique crypto swap and payment options. In particular, users can exchange 4,500+ coins and tokens, buy and sell crypto for 60+ fiat currencies, perform cross-chain swaps, swap crypto on a DEX, and more.   LetsExchange ensures the safety and integrity of customers’ funds during the exchange process. Moreover, thanks to the implementation of AML verification, users can be sure that only legit crypto funds are transacted on LetsExchange. When flagged as suspicious, crypto funds are returned to the original wallet.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, commented: “We are thrilled by the listing of our crypto exchange on Uquid. We are positive that users of this e-commerce platform will appreciate our various services that will undoubtedly contribute to having the best Web3 shopping experience. This listing will also boost the adoption of the coins and tokens available for trading on our platform, making it more attractive for coin teams striving to increase the visibility of their assets in the crypto space.”   Uquid, established in 2016, focuses on developing an outstanding Web3 shopping infrastructure with millions of physical and digital products to serve 50 million users by 2027. This company has become the world's favorite e-commerce platform with the best Shop-to-Earn experience. It features verified merchants, exclusive deals, cashback, and Payin3 with Crypto on 165M+ physical products, 224k+ digital products, and NFTs.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of crypto assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell modes are also available through adjustable exchange widgets and Telegram bots.