What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

With fortunate coin like bitcoin crypto currencies will never see black downfall with out recovering to better value setting a new record, this is what just happened this year bitcoin fell to lower price in March but today bitcoin made it to more than $20'000 just as it was predicted by great experts and analyst. So crypto future is great and many surprise things shall be experience

• +1 1

I think, my friend, that the prices of cryptocurrencies may currently face a downturn as a result of the Corona virus and some people who are manipulating prices, but I think everything will return to normal after a while. We have to be patient a little and be afraid of our work here.

• +1 1

These days everyone facing troubles with this continues pandemic and this disease cut off every country's economy and also bad for crypto world. But we are fully hopeful to get off from this epidemic very soon. But for traders this is good opportunity to buy coins and then wait for prices when it rises. 

• +1 1

In this pendamik situation,where the world is stuck and The world economy is downwards. How can you expect, Cryto currency will be upwards. I thing crypto currency is now a part of world economy. in the future it will be revolution also. That's why,it’s getting down. But Don't worry,It'll up again soon.

The corona virus has affected the price of digital currencies and the price is now very low.currently crypto prices are facing a down movement as a result of corona virus.Everything will be back to normal maybe after halving.

I think the prices will start incre gradually and eventually get back to their original prices and that is why it is a very good idea to invest in bitcoin right now as its price will increase and make profit for those who have invested.

Yes friend the prices have varied very fastly.the price of crypto has b en low down. According to my opinion this is due to the pendemic situation of the corona virus which effected all the business all over the world.the social status of a lot of people have also been low down due to this virus.so in order to increase the price we firstly control the causative agent means corona virus as it will decrease then the price will again reach to its old position..

The coronavirus is affecting the price of all coins, because it can cause a lot of work to stop and cause global economic   problems.As a result, there is a problem with the price of all coins. But hopefully 2021 will be a golden year. For investors.

The Corona virus has reduced the prices of Cryptotalk currencies. Trading markets are closed. I think for those who want to invest in this platform, this is the best opportunity. Once this dangerous situation is over, its value will increase. And prices could rise by the end of this year or next year. Hopefully the price will go up and the investers will not be harmed.

• +5 1

As far as i know crypto prices will be more increase in next year. Cause day by day this price increasing. Many expert says it will be reached maximum number of prices from other assets. 

• +2 1

I do not really have experience in the field of currency prices, I am completely new to this field
But according to the information that I have gathered so far, the prices are mainly related to supply and demand. If the supply remains high and the demand is low, prices will continue to decline.

As you know, Coronavirus not only has cryptocurrency or digital currency score, but has shaken the whole world.  It has reduced the price of Cryptocurrency. And I think that when the Congress is over, its price will increase very suddenly due to which Pose Investors can benefit. You will need some patience for this, that time will come soon.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Actuallyi am a new member of cryptotalk world. So i have no any huge number of knowledge about the prices of cryptotalk.but i have a little knowledge about it also heard that for the pandemic of coruna virus the prices of cryptotalk is  reduced.but i hope that in the year 2021 crypto prices will be increase gradually.               

yes, the prices involving cryptocurrencies will be in regular fluctuation, consequently, you can find his or her price ranges lessen in the past along with climb in yet another occasion. You'll find conditions while cryptocurrency price ranges are generally going up, for example, the warm weather. The excuse is your greater require correctly plus the task in the job market place within it, while in the cold months of winter along with the start of 4 seasons the prices are generally decreasing. This can be with regards to present along with requiring.

• +1 1

If we look the market bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price is increased i think this bullrun is continue in same direction at the end of this month i am not a big expert about cryptocurrency but we can get better idea If we use different websites like tradingview website where different people share their thoughts and prediction about market

• +1 1

Well, i didn't expect the dumped of the Bitcoin price right now because it only have 2 months before the bull run comes, i hope that this will be increased or having a good value before this month ends by having an supply of money to be help with the people facing the famous corona virus. Happy posting.

• +1 1

Despite the impact of the spread of the Corona virus on all economic fields in the world, the prices of cryptocurrencies are still high and they are growing rapidly and therefore it is considered the best economic area to continue at the present time

The prices of some currency will only continue to increase in value but while some will decrease because of low investors the coins like tron ethereum ripple litcoin yo and so many others have a very huge investors so they will continued to increase in value except something happen like this second corona wave looming now

• Useful or interesting 1

Its all depend on the world economy if the economy growing then the prices of coins upward the first spell of Covid 19 break down the economy so all most every where the rises unemployment and business man loss many value of their business so it affect on crypto prices now many things normal so now prices on upward.

In those days, altcoins are losing value because bitcoin is dominating the whole market. I think if bitcoin reach more than %70 domination, it'll be disaster for altcoins but that means we can buy altcoins if those thing happens, but these are all my thoughts. Maybe bitcoin never reach more than %70 and and altcoins start to rise.

• +1 1

According to my execution it is blonde period for miniature investors to invest certain substantial throw that you bottle proposal upfront being paid solid for subsequently name profit having consequence of bitcoin. because this virus is the merely reason, as a result if we at a halt bearing in mind it, so therefore be steady that naught is going away to be changed, anyway it is well-behaved and putrid in the equal time, because we tin control our bitcoin now, and remain for the true moment to sell it, and bad, as yiu know how to look at the market.if you be capable of expurgate your uncomplaining from without hesitation to after that day the bitcoin will rest.

As we know no one can predict the prices of the cryptocyrrency because these prices goes up and down fastly. But now we can say that  the corona virus may be the reason of less price of the cryptocyrrency.

Costs are best for our speculation when they are low and when this post was made, I found that best an ideal opportunity to purchase is when everybody is in dread of losing cash and stupid their coins at a major misfortune.

I limit my entry into all of my work according to the level of the market, the stability of prices, and its effect on the movement of Bitcoin and other currencies. The matter is somewhat difficult and needs a lot of study in order to reach what you want and win 

• +2 1