Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Yes it is true my dear friend crypyo currency and Bitcoin talk is really useful and helpful for everyone it helps us our daily expenses if we had Bitcoin then we can buy anything in different ways and we can make good profit from Bitcoin so it is very useful and power ful.

• +4 1

Yes! it is absolutely right, As a student like me it helps me a lot in some of my expenses, I am lucky because in my country we have a e wallet that is supported of different cryptocurrencies and on that app you can use your crypto to buy what you want.

i am very excited and motivated while im reading all your comments and personal experience you have from the cryptocurrency world, everyone is looking for good opportunity to improve his life and help in expenses and needs so why not to follow this big opportunity and work hard for it.
all the best to everyone

Bitcoin to me if it helps me in my spending, it is thanks to bitcoin that I can buy or pay for things and general expenses, it could be said that bitcoin is the largest source that helps in my spending and also helps me for school it helps us too much for many things.

You are absolutely right dear.bitcoin helps us to fulfill our daily needs.it ia an important income source of idle and unemployment mens.we should tri to carrying our parsonal costs daily. Because  according to my Thought,there is no options without self employees for everyone.       

Yes my friend I'm agree with you this platform is really helpful for all of us. And some people supporting their family from this forum and I'm also a university student it gives me knowledge as well as money. So I like this forum very much.

Well in my country it is illegal. We cannot use crypto currency openly in our country so exchange them in local fiat currency through exchange plateforms like wazir x. Coming to your question yes btc does helps us in daily expenses as im a student , so i need money for my daily expenses and cryptotalk is offering that money in the form of bitcoins

Being in our life is a beautiful thing, as it helps us with household income, which also brings us good profits, as working on it is very easy and enjoyable and also a profit. I hope that everyone gets what he wants and achieves a lot of money through his work.

I believe and I think that if bitcoin helps us a lot in our daily expenses and more because it is thanks to bitcoin and that we work here in this forum that we can benefit for those daily expenses or what we need and more as we are now with this virus that it goes everywhere.

Yes of course friend,bitcoins helps us in our daily expenses because the bitcoins we earned Herr can be converted to note which will surely serve as an additional income,therefore making us financially stable and the money can be  used to solve our problems

Really bitcoins helps us in our daily income. Before I joined cryptocurrency, I hardly get money to solve my daily needs. But I believe with cryptocurrency, I don't need to request for anything from my parents anymore with time. So thanks for the useful post, have a nice day.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

This is indeed certain. Anything that gives a financial return for your work is good. I am also a junior member and I participated in the forum with the aim of increasing income, knowledge and culture in the field of coding.

As we cannot use Bitcoin in our daily life because we use our national currency but it's not means that it not help us in our daily life as we all know that it give us money in the form of Bitcoin balance and we exchange it according to our national currency and then we are using it in our daily life so I think indirectly Bitcoin is very beneficial for you and helping us a lot.

Yes of course cryptotalk gives as well amount of money by working on it. With this money we can really remove our financial problems. This earning can help us in our daily expenses. We can pay our study dues with this earning.

Yes Bitcoins help us in our daily life expenses.By working with this cryptotalk forum i earning some Bitcoin and converting them to money and using it in my daily life.Bitcoin allows me to do many things. It can pay me a lot. If we put 30 remarks in step with day we can get an amazing amount of Bitcoin. And we will change if we gather more Bitcoin from this forum and we can get extra make the most of this.

Yes!  Bitcoin is helping us in our daily lives.  The money which we get from working here can use for our own basic needs.  As I am a student,  I can use it as my extra pocket money or I can buy a book of it.  Also the money can be used to buy clothes and shoes etc.  We should really be thankful to the Crypto world for providing us benefits. 

Yes I heard the same about this forum. My friends are using this platform for extra income and they pay their college expenses through this forum. I hope due to hardwork I'll earn a good amount and will be able to bear my expenses.

Yes, I think it is very helpful for an earning opportunity.  I am a student so I spend my afternoons in this forum with posts and answers to topics and earn for the day.  I have been able to earn quite a bit of good bitcoin through the knowledge I have gained from here as well as the earnings, which I use as a student for the additional purchases I need.

That is genuine crypto talk has truly caused us alot in the time it's been there. All the satoshi I get I contribute. I'm attempting to increase increasingly more in digital money as I've begun to exchange yobit with great procedure. In the event that I make alot of benefit ICAN put resources into a business to help my family.

Yes this forum really helped us in our daily expenses. I am working very hard on this forum and I am working online first time I hope I will get a beautiful response from this platform. My friends are working on this forum and they are satisfied with this forum.

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin is very important, and I also help me with my university studies and helping my family. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this forum. He really helps me and I hope to support me.

I am getting enough money from this forum, and this encourages me to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies to can make positive comments in this platform. This technology is the best alternative method for earning money and you can make your future better with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really good. Bitcoin is digital currency. You are independent your self . Your daily expense easily afford. If you work there then you can learn abd earn easily.  Thanks for sharing this information.  

Botcion is playing an important role in our life it helps us to meet our daily expenses and this platform help us alot to get knowledge about bitcoin value and digital currency like bitcrypto bitcoin etc

Of course, yes, friend, Bitcoin helps us in our daily payments, also for everyday things, I for my part usually do with the changes of Bitcoin to my local currency to be able to buy things necessary for my house or my family, it is something that I do when I have enough to invest and also to reiterate, I don't like to spend more than I have and I don't like to spend more than I earn. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1