Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

Reading is currently the most efficient way to learn about cryptocurrency. Although certain people choose to listen to audio books or view videos about cryptocurrency, I believe that reading would be the most effective source of motivation throughout the future. @shakeelsherpao

You are right in this whenever we want to make useful publications or some topic we must always read because reading is everything so that the posts we do or the annotations come out well we must always read and then if we do things once we are done to read why there if we will already have the necessary information.

• +2 1

Reading articles about cryptocurrencies will increase the information and power of your posts and increase your culture, in addition to that you will get a good reputation from people because your posts will be of benefit to them.

• +3 2

Indeed, you have the right, since reading a ton expands your inventiveness recorded as a hard copy valuable distributions, it builds the information that you have, and hence you can talk about subjects and remark on any point. You just need to peruse the points on this site and advantage from them and benefit sametime.

Yes, if anyone reads crypto-related posts on cryptotalk, his crypto awareness would undoubtedly improve. And this will allow him to post new information and assist newcomers by providing answers to their questions after acquiring sufficient knowledge by reading on cryptotalk. Thank you so much.

You are right that reading more about cryptocurrencies increases your experience in various fields of cryptocurrency and trading. This makes your posts on the forum more useful, gets appreciation from other members, and gets a good reputation.

It is very important for every person to have good information about cryptocurrencies not only in order to make useful posts but in order to avoid falling into the risks of cryptocurrencies and losing money as every person should know everything about the field from which he wants to earn and thus have  Great experience in this field.

I agree with you on what you said, my friend .. that reading is very important in this forum .. if you want to formulate a specific topic, you must have an idea of what you are writing, not randomly .. you must arrange your thoughts and focus on what you write .. You must also when you write the topic To be aware that there is no topic with the same idea .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

I intend to spread a beautiful subject. The information is improved by reading instead of copying here. We need to make great feedback, at this stage your note can be something worth it to be grateful and if you can not achieve something wonderful, you will be restricted.

Yes dear of course you are absolutely right and I. Agreed your opinion

First of all thank you so much for sharing this helpful tips and post some people can read and learn this post and I they don't forget to going success path In there life I am so thankful to you because motion had been detected on motivation good luck.

Good wishes.

Please don't forget to ❤️.

My friend, I encourage you, support you, and wish you all the best here at the forum

Your words are very correct and logical

Because reading and reading is the best weapon

We must read and learn about cryptocurrencies very well

Then share the posts to benefit others

We must first give enough time to read and understand the rules and then adhere to the instructions in order to avoid banning and make progress in writing useful posts. The work requires some patience and perseverance.

I totally agree with you ... When we want to create important topics we must read and carefully research the ideas we want to talk about...

And when we see important information, we must search the forum for the same idea, in the event that there is a similar idea, we will not publish, and if we do not see a similar idea then we will be able to publish in order to ensure that the information is not repeated.

Yes I believe with you mate, reading some contents in this forum will increase our knowledge and experience. Because the more we read the more Informations we grab. So yes it's advisable for us to be reading some members contents.

If you want to do this work and you are doing useful publications, you should read many publications about cryptocurrencies and take advantage of the Cryptotalk forum and other forums to collect information on cryptocurrencies in order to benefit and obtain useful information.

You are right my friend. Going deeper by reading members' posts makes me someone who has a lot of information in his pocket to do the work with cryptocurrencies. The importance of reading lies in understanding the content, not copying and pasting. It is a mistake and leads to a ban

• +4 1

Reading is an important thing to increase experience about cryptocurrencies. You have to read every day in the forum or outside the forum and search for important topics that suit you and increase the information that you have on this topic that interests you.  Do not skimp on the information you have and submit your expertise and experiences to the members of this forum.

Reading is very good to acquire knowledge, I for example visit several forums and websites about cryptocurrencies, although I have not yet created my first publication I am sure I am ready to do it.

Yes, of course, my friend, this wonderful forum is where we learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, the world of cryptography and the world of trading, so our time here is very precious Good luck with this wonderful forum

• +1 1

Hello dear, I hope you are well. Your topic is definitely useful and I agree with you, the more we know about cryptography world, the more we will be able to provide more useful content to the rest of the members, it is very important to do research and increase our knowledge about encryption, good luck.

Yes, reading the topics on this forum gives us experience and information about digital currencies and thus helps us to search and explore to find new and useful topics.

• +1 1

Research is a time consuming thing that is very important for any kind of topic making activity in this platform because without research you can be banned otherwise if you want to work over here for a long time then you have to make sure that your concepts are clear

The best think we can get from this forum is we can improve our english. Even we can earn some money which will be very helpful for the students.

Yes, right in this regard. Reading increases knowledge and acquires a larger expression style. I mean, you find the right words to express something. And here we are talking about coding, the more you read, the more knowledge you acquire, and all that you gain experience in this field, because with that knowledge you will work.

Yes, right in this regard. Reading increases knowledge and acquires a larger expression style. I mean, you find the right words to express something. And here we are talking about coding, the more you read, the more knowledge you acquire, and all that you gain experience in this field, because with that knowledge you will work.

When we create a topic, we must read as many other posts as possible in order to gain knowledge and information regarding crypto currency and to get ideas from many other members.

• +3 1